Right.
今天6月4日
It’s June 4th.
-该死的 -天啊
-Damn it! -God!

Ahh!
快将枕头套拿出烤炉外
Get the pillowcase out of the oven.
天啊
God.
呃 那么大声
Ugh, so loud!
天啊 是太大了
God, it’s so loud.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Jesus.
你 呃
You, um…
你负责…
you be in charge of…
嗯…
Mm…
你是负责眼镜
You be in charge of the glasses
以及装饰品 好吗
and the decorations, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
you got your little hearts and
waitin’ for the dawn
you’ve been brainstormin’
by my place
in the sun
and my bulb went black
and a thousand diamondbacks
came slitherin’
and hummin’
we build a little bonfire
by the two cent bridge
有一只猫在向你挥手
there’s a cat waving at you.
是一个带来好运气的机械东西
It’s one of those mechanical good luck ones.
I was staring
at the edge
现在 这里看起来真的好
Look really good in here now.
实际上它看起来还蛮可怖的
Actually it looks pretty horrible,
但是它是比以前好多了
but it’s better than it was.
came chargin’ screamin’
这是你的半生日
It’s your half-birthday,
半生日
按照美国风俗 出生日之前或之后大约六个月
并且我们正庆祝它
and we’re celebrating it.
你记得当我们在苏黎世
do you remember when we were in Zurich
庆祝你的半生日吗
for your half-birthday?
你好像…是5岁吧
You were, like, five.
你只想要的是M&Ms巧克力糖以及柠檬水
All you wanted were m&ms and lemonade,
而且我们找不到
and we couldn’t find any.
它是只不过昂贵的瑞士巧克力而已
It was just expensive Swiss chocolate everywhere,
还好最终我们找到一些M&Ms巧克力糖了
and then finally, we found some m&ms
在找了数小时之后
after hours of searching,
妈给你买♥♥了 像是50包吧
and mom bought you, like, 5o packs,
买♥♥下商店的全部M&Ms巧克力糖了
bought out the store.
半生日快乐 亨利
Happy half-birthday, Henry.
真的抱歉
Sorry about all this.
半生日快乐 亨利
Happy half, Henry.

Hey.
很抱歉 如果我打断…
Sorry if I’m interrupting.
你 你不会是
You… you are not.
请进来
Come on in.
参加这派对吧
Join the party.
我想我们甚至有一顶额外的帽子
I think we even have an extra hat.

Here you go.
嗯 好看
Um, looks nice.
是亨利的半生日
It’s Henry’s half-birthday.
键盘也看起来好
Keyboard looks good too.
嘿 来尝一些普西哥葡萄酒
Hey, have some persecco.
不要告诉那些护士
Don’t tell the nurses.
感谢
Thanks.
没问题
Sure.
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢
Thank you.
向左转
Turn left.

Please.
你甚至没讲俄语
You didn’t even speak Russian.
你为什么想要亨利学习俄语
Why did you want Henry to learn it?
我想要我们一起学习它
I wanted us to learn it together.
秘密的语言
Secret language.
你的和1.5亿其他人的秘密的语言
Yours and 150 million other people’s secret language.
我不讲俄语
I don’t speak Russian.
为什么他们常常让你学习它呢
Why do they always make you learn that?
很明显 你不会讲俄语
It is obvious you don’t speak Russian.
为什么你得绕着说
Why do you have to go around stating that?
妈 我只不过…
Mom, I just…
我希望你能听两分钟而已
I wish you could listen for two minutes.

Oh.

Oh.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
很好 从你…
That is good coming from…
不要紧
Never mind.
不 不 不 不 妈 来吧
No, no, no, no. Come on, mom.
告诉我 你将要说什么
Tell me. What were you going to say?
我要说 那真好
I was going to say that that is good
来自一个女孩 都没打过电♥话♥
coming from a girl who didn’t even call
给自己亲弟弟 却说道歉的人
her own brother back to say she was sorry.
你就是不能告诉我你…
You can’t tell me that you
想退出学是一个好主意
thought that dropping out of college was a good idea.
弗兰妮 他不想要回去
Franny, he did not want to go back.
那我应该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
你永远也不会让我做那
You never would have let me do that.
你甚至跟本不会想去做
You never would have wanted to have done that ever.
还有说到你
And speaking of you,
你基本上不上网已6个月了
you basically dropped off the grid for six months.
6个月
For six months,
我们没听到任何你的消息
we didn’t hear anything from you and…
噢 难道还没问题
oh, is that okay?
不 我打电♥话♥给你 我也发短消息
No,I called you. I did text.
噢 是 著名的短消息 是的
Oh, yeah. The famous text, yeah.
噢 如果你可以清空掉你的语♥音♥邮件
Well, if you would empty your voicemail
时不时的而已
every once in a while.
噢 那就是
Oh, that’s it.
是 那就是了
Yup, that’s it.
你是对的 你有全部的答案了
You’re right. You have all the answers.
你从娘肚皮里出来就有了全部答案
You came out of my womb havin’ all the answers, man.
-天啊 -噢 我的天
-God! -Oh, my god.
詹姆士
James.
你愿意过来一起晚餐吗
Would you like to come over for dinner?
我今晚有一场演出
I have a show tonight.
好 那么明天晚上吧
Okay. Tomorrow night then.

Mom.
你…你不必的 真的
You… you don’t have to, really.
我很乐意
I would love to.
temperature
keeps rising like
a helium balloon
sound of the helicopters
echo in the bedroom
-嗨 -噢 嗨
-Hi. -Oh, hi.
我是…我很高兴你来
I’m… I’m glad you came.
是吗
Yeah?
我只不过…
I just…
在最后时刻决定的 是
Decided to last minute, yeah.
你想…
Do you want…
你想要一个杨桃吗
Do you want a star fruit?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
是的 我也一样不大吃杨桃的
Yeah, I’m not big on star fruit either.
让我看看
Let me see that.
詹姆士 该你上场了
James, you’re up.
祝你好运 他们今晚肯定狂野
Good luck out there. They’re wild tonight.
we slipped out
under cover of champagne
you tried to kiss me by the dollar save
instead I took your hand p
as we rode around the aisle
fillin’ up our pockets with aspartame
and your little yellow dress
made me go ballistic
begged you not to change it
and you never did
I’m so glad

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章蚁哥正传
下一篇文章山地自行车之旅
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!