Spartacus Arena E03
《斯巴达克斯:竞技场之神》第三集
We have won many victories in the arena.
我们也已赢得许多桂冠
Sent many an unworthy opponent to the afterlife.
送无数草芥之辈归于黄泉
Yet self important men hold us
但权贵却尽将尔等之战
to lesser matches of the morning,
排于上午次要之时
absent both eyes and prominence.
缺少观众和喝彩
Such time has found its end!
但这样的日子将一去不复返
Two days hence,
二日后
our champion will take to the sands
吾之冠军将力战
to face another of Vettius’ shit-eating dogs.
维提乌斯的另一个虾兵蟹将
Not in the streets, but in the fucking primus!
此次不是街头打斗 而是骁将之战
Behold the champion whose recent performance
近日表现卓越 助我得瓦鲁斯赏识
inspired good Varus to return the House
助巴蒂塔斯家族重振雄风的
of Batiatus to proper position!
冠军
Behold, Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
An inspired performance, indeed.
确是卓越的表现
One not to be repeated.
请勿再提
A true god of the arena!
竞技场之神
A man to be admired and emulated!
此中翘楚 众人楷模
This is but glorious beginning!
此刻当为荣耀加身之始
Soon you will litter the sands with the blood and bone
不日 尔等将横扫竞技场之挑战
of all who present challenge!
于血与沙之中尽战强敌
Instructed in the ways of death and glory
在前冠军的教诲下
by a former champion!
深悟死亡与荣耀之义
One of our very own!
我等之独享
I give you Oenomaus!
奥诺马默斯
No longer to hold that name!
不再以此为名
No longer a gladiator!
亦不再为角斗士
Now and forever, to be revered as your Doctore!
自此 即为汝等之教练
This has been wielded with pride
自我祖父开始
by each before you,
此鞭为杰出教练
since the time of my grandfather.
代代传承
Bestowed only on the most loyal and honorable of men.
仅授予最忠诚无畏之士
Your will. My hands.
您定会如愿 吾起誓
The primus.
骁将
To gain such position, Varus must truly have been impressed
若非你技艺超群 瓦鲁斯定不会
with your prowess.
授予你此等地位
As am I.
确实如此
It was nothing.
小事一桩
It is a great honor.
于你 于此训练场
For yourself, and this ludus.
此皆为莫大♥荣♥耀
Both of you bring honor to this ludus.
你二人皆为此训练场带来荣耀
Each in his own way.
唯方式不同尔
Did you note how he could scarce meet my eye?
你是否发现 他几乎不敢看我的眼睛
He must now heed my commands, and does not embrace it.
如今他需谨从我令 却心存不快
Will the other men share sentiment
倘若其他人也
towards my “Honored” Position?
如此 我当如何
It is his position that stirs troubled thoughts.
其所在之处境使然
He sets mind to the primus.
心皆系于骁将之战
As you must to training the men.
亦如你当系于训练角斗士
I know this is not what you wished for.
我知此非你愿
And yet here I stand.
却也只能如此
Elevated.
被高升
As you deserve.
你应当
For taking a life?
因杀人而得
For betraying hand that forged the man before you?
背叛吾之导师
There was no betrayal in what you did.
你所作所为并无背叛之举
Some acts cannot be avoided,
吾等并无选择之权
when stripped of choice.
所为也是迫不得已
Now turn thoughts from unfortunate past.
断不可纠结于过去之不幸
We must look towards days to come, and embrace them.
你我当抬头向前 迎接明日之辉煌
Barca.
巴尔卡
Pair with Crixus.
与克雷斯配对
The rest of you… Continue training.
其他人 继续训练
At last, the gods remove cock from fucking ass!
终于 诸神不再漠视于我
The House of Batiatus…no…
巴蒂塔斯家族 不
The House of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus
昆图斯·兰图拉斯·巴蒂塔斯家族
rises to the fucking heavens!
重振雄风
Soon my champions will be carved in stone,
不日 我的冠军将被塑成雕像
towering above all who came before.
远超前辈
And Gannicus
甘尼克斯
will be the first of them
将成为第一位
after victory in the fucking primus.
在骁将之战中取胜的角斗士
The position not gained absent aid.
若非他人帮助
I offered naught but introduction.
我只是动动嘴而已
And a few selective words of suggestion…
提供适当的建议
You could wile the Goddess Laverna herself!
你甚至可以骗过女神拉维纳
Your place in this will not pass without
你所作所为
much fucking gratitude.
我等当感激至尽
The kind I favor most…
我最爱之感激
Has a man ever been so blessed?
可曾有男人享尽如此眼福
Quintus.
昆图斯
Father…?
父亲
Gather yourself.
整理一下
I would have words.
我有事与你详谈
I leave this house in your care,
我将此地托于你管理
and this is what greets me upon return?
这便是你给我之回报
I was not expecting your arrival.
我并不知您要回来
Am I to announce myself to the walls that I own?
我回自己之住♥宅♥还需通报
Of course not. Yet if I had known of your return from Sicilia..
当然不需 但如果我知道 您从西西里归来
The knowledge would have produced what result? Huh?
便会如何
Flowers and scented oils laid to meet me,
鲜花香油相迎
masking sight of a son gone to shit?
掩饰吾子之堕落
I but celebrate.
我只是在庆祝
Upon what cause?
因何庆祝
Angering Tullius with refusal of reasonable offer?
因拒绝图利乌斯之合理要价而将其激怒
Your exclusion from the games?
你被逐出角斗赛事
How do you come by that?
您如何得知
I am old, Quintus.
我已老去 昆图斯
Not dead.
但尚存人世
There are still those in Capua that hold my name in regard,
卡普亚还有人敬我之名
and would see me well informed.
将消息告知与我
Good Solonius counted among them.
索罗尼斯便是其中之一
Solonius?
索罗尼斯
He sent word of his concerns regarding your dealings with Tullius.
他将他对你与图利乌斯交易之担忧告知于我
The man is seized by unnecessary worry.
他只是杞人忧天
Your face suggests otherwise.
你的脸色说明并非如此
A minor disagreement.
只是小小的分歧
Nothing with a man such as Tullius is ever minor.
于图利乌斯之徒 一切却非小事
A fact obvious to the simplest of minds.
结果立竿见影
Then it is a blessing a greater one than mine has arrived.
但我已得到了更好的机会
l bluster…
较我这般咆哮威吓…
when soft breeze would be more welcome, hmm?
于你怕是温言细语更为受用吧
You cannot ask the wind to change its nature.
江山易改 本性难移
My frustration is more with myself.
一切都是我的错
You never wished for this.
一切皆非汝愿
The ludus, gladiators, the blood, the sand.
训练场 角斗士 血与沙
Your eyes were always towards the horizon,
汝之视野雄心
to glories and triumphs
皆在大事业大成就
forever out of reach of a common lanista.
远非训练师之职所能成全
And yet here I stand. A lanista.
但我此刻确为一名训练师
Like my father.
如同吾父
Not like him at all.
你并非完全像他
You have never been able to look into the eyes of a man, and gauge his true heart.
你尚未掌握察言观色 揣量内心的能力
Only days past, I looked into the eyes of Quintilius Varus.
仅昨日 我还刚刚取悦克文提里乌斯·瓦鲁斯
And “Gauged” Way to secure the primus in his games.
确保我在其比赛中收获一个骁将位置
Varus has never employed a lanista not blessed by Tullius.
瓦鲁斯从未使用过图利乌斯不喜欢的训练师
Why now break tradition?
为何打破传统

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!