How did you…
用我的怪胎装备
Oh, you know, one of my weird gadgets.
抱抱气囊
The inflatable hug.
我还以为失去你了 伙计
Thought I lost you, man.
我永远都会支持你 兰斯
I’ll always have your back, Lance.
因为我们是一个团队
That’s what it means to be a team.
这是我很久之前就学会的道理
It’s something I learned a long time ago.
你妈妈教你的
From your mom?
你是个不错的朋友 沃尔特
You’re a good friend, Walter.
很抱歉朝你脖子开了一枪
And, hey, I’m sorry for shooting you in your neck.
很抱歉给你造了个泄殖腔
I’m sorry for the cloaca.
你计划如何阻止这个家伙
So, what’s your plan to stop this guy?
不 不用我的计划
Nope. Not my plan.
这次全听你的
Time to do it your way.
听我的
My way?
没错 用沃尔特的方式解决
Oh, yeah. We about to Walter-ize this thing.
要是这样的话
Well, in that case…
我们需要点支援
we’re gonna need a bigger flock.
你要告诉马尔西 对不对
You’re calling Marcy, aren’t you?
-对 -帮我问声好
– Yep. – Tell her I said hi.
让我们”怪”起来
Let’s get weird.
你无处可逃 兰斯
Nowhere to run from this, Lance.
发生在吉尔吉斯斯坦的事我很抱歉
Listen, I’m sorry about what happened in Kyrgyzstan.
但我们陷入了好人和坏人的怪圈
But we are stuck in this good guy-bad guy vortex.
我们可以换一种解决方法
We do not have to do it like this.
现在说什么都晚了
Yeah, bit late for that.
不晚
It’s not.
谁的一生还没有犯点错
We’re both just people who make mistakes.
-我们能好好解决 伙计 -就是这个
– We can work this out, man. – That’s it.
就快好了 你演得不错
Almost there. You’re doing great.
算了吧
I mean, come on.
我们能打破这个循环
We can break this cycle.
好了 连接成功
Got it. I’m connected.
没有必要互相伤害
Nobody else has to get hurt.
你应该比谁都清楚
You should know better than anyone.
总有人会受到伤害
Someone always gets hurt.
今天不会
Not today-day.
你还自带背景音乐
You brought your own soundtrack?
我们就喜欢闪亮登场
We like to make an entrance.
快看啊
Would you look at that?
有个装着机械手的人
There’s a man with a robot hand
套着你的脸
wearing your face…
是他偷走了M9暗♥杀♥机器人
who took the M9 Assassin.
看来我该向你道歉
Guess I owe you an apology.
可以 快道歉
Okay. Go ahead.
不 说完了 刚才就是道歉
No, that was it. That was the apology.
我接受
I accept.
不得不说 这有点像科幻片
But you gotta admit, it was a little Scooby-Doo.
太像科幻片了
100% Scooby-Doo.
我要让你们血债血偿
I’m gonna make this hurt!
好了 往里面走
Okay, come on through.
这里很安全 快进去
You are safe here. Come on.
所有人都到齐了吗
Is that everyone?
局长 有不明物体接近
Director, we’ve got unknown incoming.
速度很快
Approaching fast.
这下糟了
Oh, this is bad.
封锁这里
Lock this place down.
我们成了瓮中之鳖
We’re sitting ducks.
沃尔特黑进了他的机械手
Walter hacked his hand.
我们得给他争取时间关闭无人机
We gotta buy him some time to shut down the drones.
明白 咱们有什么武器可以用
Got it. What kind of firepower we talking?
用习惯就好了
Just go along with it.
你尽管来吧
Take your best shot.
这武器不好用
This one sucks.
不 不 那是粘合泡泡枪
No, no, no, that’s binder bubbles.
按一下后面的按钮
Push the button on the back.
后面的按钮 后面的按钮
Button on the back, button on the back!
泡泡
Bubbles?
我也要试试
Oh, you gotta let me try that.
那是万花筒手榴弹 扔出去
That’s a collide-oscope. Throw it.
油彩投手 棱镜喷雾 催眠星星
Splat-a-pult. Prism spray. Hypno-stars.
鼾声鱼雷 鬼叫音波
Snorepedo. Scream Team.
试一试又不吃亏
Well, what have we got to lose?
十一点钟方向
11 o’clock.
十二点钟方向 两点半方向 四点半方向
12 o’clock. Half past 2! 4:30!
安全毯
Security blanket.
拿反了
It’s upside down.
我喜欢抱抱
I’m a hugger.
射得真准
Nice shot.
该说谢谢吗
Thank you?
沃尔特 需要再来一轮 伙计
Walter, gonna need a reload, buddy.
有求必应
Ask and you shall receive.
那些鸽子是背着小背包吗
Are those pigeons wearing tiny backpacks?
喷喷
Yay!
这才像话 太牛了
Now, that’s hot. That’s hot.
我把它叫做五十度炫彩喷喷
I call it Fifty Shades of Yay!
不是吧 搞什么
Oh, come on, now!
你准备好投降了吗
You ready to tap out yet?
装备实验室
Gadget lab.
快去装备实验室 拿上所有能拿到的武器
Get to the gadget lab! Grab every weapon you can!
停下 后退
Stop! Get back!
糟了
Oh, no.
我喜欢抱抱
I’m a hugger.
沃尔特 我的脸没法再承受更多糟蹋了
Walter, my face can’t take much more of this.
你做好你擅长的 我也做我拿手的
You keep doing your thing and I’ll do mine.
你拿手的看起来
Yeah, well, your thing seems to be
比我擅长的容易得多
a lot easier than my thing.
我们各有所长
We have different skillsets.
所以我们同心 其利断金
That’s what makes us such a great team.
又来了
Dude.
-恶心 -抱歉
– Ugh. – Excuse me.
我怎么闻到薰衣草的气味了
Why do I smell lavender?
我们被下药了
We just got spritzed.
糟糕 吐真剂
Uh-oh. Truth serum.
我养了五只猫
I have five cats,
每一只都是以新街男孩乐队的成员命名的
each named after a member of New Kids on the Block.
我超爱新街男孩
Oh, I love New Kids.
约翰 乔伊 乔丹 唐尼 还有丹尼
Jon, Joey, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny.
我现在非常想揍扁你
I really wanna hurt you right now.
是你
You.
你在 你在干什么
What… What are you doing?
我什么都不会告诉你的
I’m not telling you anything.
我来告诉你他在干什么
I’ll tell you what he’s doing.
他要黑进你的机械手
He’s gonna hack into your claw
然后关掉你的无人机
and shut down your drones.
这药效太强了
Wow, this stuff really works.
糟了 不行
No, no, no.

No!
我来了 沃尔特
I’m coming, Walter.
就快成功了 别放手 求你别放手
Almost there. Don’t let go. Please don’t let go.
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
Walter.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
做点什么呀
Somebody do something.
如果你现在把它们关掉 会把我俩都杀掉
If you shut ’em down now, you’ll kill us both.
你可不是个杀手
And you’re no killer.
我不是 我喜欢抱抱
No. I’m a hugger.
什么
What?
总有一天 你的装备将能保护这个世界
One day, your gadgets are gonna keep the world safe.
-太好了 -太棒了
– Yes! – Yes!
再也别洗那只手了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!