It’s done!
整个基地都在全负荷运作
The entire facility is running at full capacity.
一切正如你的要求
Everything is exactly how you wanted it.
但是求你了 这种破坏力…
But, please, the destruction this is capable of…
你们情报局什么时候
Since when does your agency care
开始在意它毁灭的无数生命了
about the many, many, many lives it destroys?
不 等下 不要
No! Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no!
不 求你了 等一下
No, please, please! Wait, wait, wait!
你说过要是我帮你 你就会放我走的
You said if I helped you, you’d let me go.
我的确这么说了 不是吗
Oh, yeah, I did. Didn’t I?
我听说这个季节威尼斯非常美
I hear Venice is wonderful this time of year.
很好
Aw, yeah.
等我到了威尼斯就行
Just wait till I get to Venice.
我要给他撕出一个泄殖腔来
I’mma tear that fool his own cloaca.
沃尔特
Walter!
-沃尔特 -怎么了
– Walter! – Huh? What?
你还在研究解药 对吧
You’re still working on that antidote, right?
研究
Working on it?
再过几分钟就做好了
In a couple minutes, it’s done.
但你知道还有什么有成效吗
But do you know what else is working?
如果你敢说当一只鸽子
If you say being a pigeon…
当一只鸽子
Being a pigeon!
我真要把这小子丢到海里
I’m really gonna throw this boy in the ocean.
什么
What?
你们怎么会在这里
Hey, how did y’all get here?
杰夫和疯眼才不会丢下你
Jeff and Crazy Eyes aren’t going to abandon you.
-他们是你鸟群的成员 -得了吧 才不是
– They’re part of your flock. – Come on. No.
把你的喙从我的酒里拿出来
Get your beak out my drink.
我都不知道你那喙伸进过什么地方
I have no idea where that beak has been.
退开
Back out.
-不行 住手 -好了 好了
– No! Stop it! – Okay, okay.
给你们这些 过来
Here you go, guys. Come on.
吃点这些 不含麸质的
Have some of these. They’re gluten-free.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re joking, right?
那只吞了粘在纸上的口香糖
That one ate gum stuck to a tissue.
还有一支特工笔
And a spy pen.
我们是该处理一下
We should probably do something about that.
做好了
It’s ready.
终于好了
Finally.
可以吗
May I?
这次不用 心肝 谢谢你
Not this time, Lovey. Thank you.
笨蛋
Joker.
不太好
Well, that’s not good.
“不太好”是指味道不太好
“Not good” as in it’ll taste bad
但还是能把我变回人类吗
but still turn me back into a human?
“不太好”是指它不会把你变回人类
Mmm, “not good” as in it won’t turn you back into a human…
如果你喝了它 你所有的细胞都会着火
and if you drink it, all your cells will catch on fire.
拜托 老弟
Come on, man!
抱歉 我会想办法解决的
I’m sorry. I’ll figure it out.
科学就是反复试验的过程
Science is all trial and error.
这又不是科学实验室
This isn’t a science lab.
如果我不阻止这家伙 会有人死的
If I don’t stop this guy, people will die!
你觉得我不想阻止他吗
You don’t think that I want to stop him, too?
你觉得我为什么要上这艘船
Why do you think I’m on this boat?
你知道
Do you have any idea
我现在服了多少晕船药吗
of how much motion sickness medication I’m on right now?
我的腿几乎没有知觉了
I can hardly feel my legs!
但我来了 因为我相信
But I’m here because I believe…
我们可以一起找到阻止坏人的好办法
together, we can find a good way to stop the bad.
我知道你是想这样
I know you do, man.
但那是不切实际的
But it’s a fantasy.
被坏人攻击了 你就要反击
When the bad guys hit you, you hit ’em back.
你要把他们打得一败涂地 不能再卷土重来
You hit ’em so hard that they don’t get back up.
你得以火攻火
You gotta fight fire with fire.
如果我们以火攻火 我们都会引火上身
When we fight fire with fire, we all get burned.
人不分好坏
There’s no good guys or bad guys.
大家都是人
Just people.
人是值得拯救的
And people are worth saving.
这不是我们的工作吗
Isn’t that our job?
坏人不在乎你是不是好人
Evil doesn’t care that you’re nice.
我每天都看着好人被害
I watch good people be taken every day.
但你是不会懂的
But you wouldn’t know nothing about that.
你想不到我有多懂
You’d be surprised.
第一次来威尼斯吗
First time in Venice?
其实是第一次旅行
First time anywhere, really.
我一直梦想着
It’s always been my dream
能够来这里喂鸽子
to come here and feed the pigeons.
-你该看心理医生了 -好吧
– You need help. – Sure.
是时候拿出认真的架势了
Time to put your game face on.
那是情报局的数据库
That’s the Agency Data Vault.
数据库
Data Vault.
如果机械手要想拿到特工名单
If Robo Hand wants a list of agents,
他就会来这里下手
that’s where he’ll find it.
-你记得我们的计划吗 -什么计划
– You remember the plan? – What plan?
你只说 “别挡道 让我大展拳脚”
You said, “Stay out of the way and let me kick some…”
很好 你还记得
Good. You remember it.
你可是远道而来啊 沃尔特
Long way from home, Walter.
木村交代了
Kimura talked.
我知道斯特林来威尼斯了 他在哪里
I know Sterling’s here in Venice. Where is he?
保持冷静
Stay cool.
斯特林在哪里
Where’s Sterling?
我可以告诉你他不在哪里
I can tell you where he’s not.
他不在这里
Which is right here.
什么 不 我们不能杀了她
What? No, we can’t just kill her.
想法太黑暗了 心肝
That’s dark, Lovey.
听着 我知道你不是罪犯
Look, I know you’re not a criminal.
你是个聪明的孩子
You’re a bright kid.
你发明了一些没人能想到的道具
You’re inventing things that nobody has ever thought of.
我很清楚 因为我的靴子还黏在彩条里
I know because my boot is still stuck in one of ’em.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 不 我们应该向你道歉
No, no. We’re the ones who owe you an apology.
你想维护世界和平安定
You’re trying to keep the world safe…
就像你妈妈一样
just like your mother did.
我看过你的档案
I read your file.
我知道她为了救人牺牲了自己的生命
I know she sacrificed her life to save people.
我可以帮你 沃尔特
I can help you, Walter.
我可以帮你复职
I can get you your job back.
新的实验室 所有你需要的设备
A new lab. All the equipment you need.
让大家看看你的能耐
Show them what you can do…
就不会有人再叫你怪胎了
and no one will ever call you weird again.
你只需要供出斯特林
You just have to give me Sterling.

No.
我们应该一起合作
We should all be working together.
不明智的选择 贝克特
Bad move, Beckett.
斯特林
Sterling!
待在这里
Stay here.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
-是暗♥杀♥无人机 -快跟上
– It’s the Assassin. – Come on.
消灭目标
Destroy the target!
我们不能让那东西离开这里
We can’t let that thing out of here.
开火
Open fire!
它拿到数据库了
It’s got the database.
天啊
Oh, man.
攻击不起作用
It’s not working!
我有办法
I’m on it.
这可不妙
This is not good!
-找掩护 -赶紧
– Take cover! – Now!
-我们走吧 -贝克特 你别…
– Let’s go. – Beckett, don’t you…
-别担心 我们会阻止它的 -贝克特
– Don’t worry. We’ll stop it. – Beckett!
我是说 我会阻止它的
I mean, I’ll stop it,
因为兰斯绝对不在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!