如果你有一对翅膀带你飞翔
If you had wings to lift you
还能有开阳双星中的伴星为你指路
and the Second Star your guide,
你就会发现一处四季同时存在的繁茂仙境
you’d find a place where all the seasons flourish side by side.
穿过它夏天的牧场 越过那秋天的丛林
Yet past the Summer Meadow and beyond the Autumn Wood,
有一处被世界的忽略的秘密冰地
lies an icy land of secrets, a world misunderstood.
你若是游目骋怀 你的心自然会发觉
But if your mind is open and your heart just has to know,
那翅膀能带你飞去你从未幻想过的地方
your wings can take you farther than you ever thought you’d go.
奇妙仙子与羽翼之谜
闻到早春的气息 我们就会来到
We’ll be there at the first breath of spring
鸟儿开始歌♥唱 草儿开始生长
When the birds start to sing and the grass starts growing.
我们出现在酷暑的夏日
We’ll be there in the still summer heat.
金色的草地闪耀在漫山遍野
With the meadow’s gleaming gold.
轻快的秋日 我们来了
We’ll be there on the crisp autumn days.
凉爽的微风里 树叶哗哗得落下
With the leaves all ablaze in the cool breeze blowing.
每一年我们都来到这里
We’ll be there for it all every year
就像旧日里那样
As we’ve been since days of old.
如果世界比我们知道的更加宽广 怎么办
For what if the world is wider than we ever knew?
所有的季节都过去 我们难道没有梦想过更遥远的未来
And through all the seasons didn’t we dream of something more?
我们能勇敢面对未知的世界吗
What if we brave the great unknown?
我们若不是形单影只那会怎样
What if we’re not so all alone?
我所找寻的那个人会不会就是你
What if it’s you I’m searching for?
注意啦 各位
Look sharp, everyone!
雪鸮就快来了
The snowy owls will soon be arriving
它们要把雪花篮子带到冬日之林去
to take the snowflake baskets to the Winter Woods.
露辛达 别做面条了 快去修篮子
Lucinda, stop noodling and start tinkering.
这是最后一拨了吗
Is that the last load?
多谢了 绮思
Thanks, Cheese.
编织篮子是我最爱做的事了 波波
Basket weaving is my favorite thing, Bobble.
是吗 我更喜欢编流苏花边
Really? I’m partial to macramé.
早安 柯兰科 早安 波波
Morning, Clank. Morning, Bobble.
早安呀
Morning!
这些应该足够编完雪花篮啦
That should be enough to finish the snowflake baskets.
是呀 肯定的
Aye, that will do her.
谢谢啦
Thanks!
-柯兰科 -噢 抱歉
-Clanky. -Oh! Sorry.
真不敢相信我们编好了篮子
I can’t believe we make the baskets,
却不能亲手把它们送给冬岛仙子
but don’t get to take them to the Winter Fairies.
哎 你们就不想去冬日之林见见世面
I mean, wouldn’t you want to go into the Winter Woods?
拜托 那么冷的气温 我们一天都待不下去
Oh, we wouldn’t last a day in that cold.
而且 我很害怕冰川
Besides, I’m afraid of glaciers.
冰川
Glaciers?
据说冰川都是悄悄移♥动♥的
They’re known for their stealth.
他从没亲眼见过
He’s never actually seen one.
你也没见过
You never do!
雪鸮来啦
The snowy owls!
大家各就各位
Places, everyone!
柯兰科和波波 把篮子吊起来
Clank, Bobble, get that basket up.
好的 明白了 玛丽仙子
Right! Got it, Fairy Mary!
启动传送车
Start the pulley!
噢 有一只新来的
Ooh! Newcomer.

Wow.
最后一批取货订单
The final shipment order.
天哪 他们明天还要再多订20个篮子
Oh, goodness! They need 20 more baskets for tomorrow’s pickup.
那边是个完全不同的世界
There’s a whole other world over there.
干得好 同志们 第一批货物已经发向冬岛啦
Well done, everyone! The first shipment is headed for Winter.
不过为了明天的交货还有更多要准备
But there’s much more to do for tomorrow’s pickup,
没时间给你们休息啦
so this is no time to rest on your laurels.
露辛达 从月桂树上下来 赶紧去工作
Lucinda, get off your laurel and get to work.
小心
Look out!
走开啊 兔兔
Runaway bunny!

No!
-抓到你啦 -谢了 小叮当
-Got you! -Thanks, Tink.
不客气 福恩
No problem, Fawn.
嘿 小家伙 距冬日之林还有好远呢
Come on, little guy. It’s still a long way to the Winter Woods.
你把动物们今天就带过去
Oh, you’re taking the animals today?
正在努力呢
Trying to.
它们是时候该穿越边境了
It’s time for them to cross the border,
但这个小家伙太棘手了
but this little guy is a handful.
嘿 我来帮忙怎么样
Hey, uh, how about if I help?
慢一点 慢一点
Slow down! Slow down!
-需要帮忙吗 -不用啦 还应付得来
-Need some help? -Nope. Doing fine.
这小东西还真敏捷
That lost thing really is handy.
是呀
Yeah.
我可怜的脚后跟啊 跳跳兔 慢一点
Heel, hoppy, heel! Slow down!

Wow.
别害怕 小家伙
Oh, don’t be scared, little fellow.
让鼬鼠们先过去
We’ll let the weasels go first.
好啦 快点 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on!
我们要带着动物进去走多远
So, how far do we take the animals in?
-小叮当 我们是不能越界的 -什么
-Uh, Tink, we don’t cross the border. -Huh?
我们只是帮助动物们过去
We just help the animals cross.
我以为动物仙子会和动物们一起过去呢
But I thought Animal Fairies got to cross with the animals.
叮当 那边会冻死人的
Tink, it’s freezing over there.
而且 热岛仙子是不允许进入冬日之林的
Besides, no Warm Fairies are allowed in the Winter Woods.
就像冬岛仙子也不许过来一样
Just like Winter Fairies aren’t allowed over here.
谁立的这条规矩
Who made up that rule?
我觉得应该是冬岛国王吧
I think it was the Lord of Winter.
冬岛还有国王
Winter has a lord?
好了 小可爱们 准备好了没
All right, guys. You ready?
-哇 -真赞 是吧
-Wow. -Pretty great, huh?
太不可思议了
It’s incredible.
它们穿上了冬衣来御寒
They get their winter coats to protect them from the cold.
该你们了 去吧
Your turn. Go on.
快去呀 跟着你的兄弟们
Go on, now. Follow your brothers.
再见咯
Bye-bye!
好了 该大家伙了
All right, big guy.
噢 不是吧
Oh, no.
现在可别冬眠呀
No hibernating yet.
你要到冬岛里才能冬眠
You do that in Winter!
起来吧 拜托
Come on. Come on!
醒醒 醒醒呀
Wake up. Wake up.

Oh…
快起来
Come on.
醒醒呀
Wake up.
太阳晒屁♥股♥咯
Rise and shine.

Ooh!

Ooh!
哇塞
Oh…
喂 叮当
Tink!
小叮当
Tink!
-小叮当 -怎么了
-Tinker Bell! -What?
嘿 叮当 我告诉过你我们不能过去的
Oh, Tink! I told you, we’re not allowed to cross.
你的翅膀
Your wings.
我知道
I know!
我的翅膀在闪闪发光
They were sparkling.
它们冻住了
They’re freezing!
我们最好带你去治愈仙子那看看
We’d better get you to a Healing Talent Fairy.
-可是 -快走
-But… -Come on.
有什么可以效劳的吗
May I help you?
还要等多久啊
How much longer?
我已经说过 撞倒彩虹不算急诊
I told you, a rainbow collision is not an emergency.
但是紫色部分已经开始发痒了
But the purple’s starting to itch.
坐那等会
Take a seat.
噢 被金鱼草盖住了吧
Oh! Snapdragon, right?
是的
Mmm… hmm.
不算急诊 把草种到那儿去吧
Not an emergency. Plant it over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点吧 姑娘们 去晚了怎么办
Hurry, girls. What if we’re too late?
-嘿 抱歉 你知不知道 -来窗口
-Oh! Sorry. Do you know… -Window.
够了 停 停 停
Uh, uh, uh, uh!
病患姓名

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!