Home 动作电影 女间谍

女间谍

0
女间谍

凑你高兴
Whatever.
操你丫的
Fuck you.
我知道你还是喜欢我的
I knew you really like me.

Hey.
我♥操♥回去
Fuck you too.
请碰我他妈的头发
Don’t touch my fucking hair.
小心点
Watch it.
哦天哪 奥尔多
Oh god, Aldo.
我防你的抓奶龙爪手防的太累了
I’m too tired to fend you off your groping.
请别这样 我完全理解
Please. I understand completely.
听着 我的真名是阿尔伯特
Look. My real name is Albert.
军情六处
MI6.
听着 我很抱歉我的伪装有点过度了
Look. I’m sorry if my disguise was a bit much.
我只是很喜欢真正地去进入一个角色
I just like to really get into character
虽然我感觉我可能有些时候兴奋过头了
Although I fear I may have become over excited at certain points.
是有一点
A little bit.
作为歉意
By way of apology.
如果你工作需要来到伦敦
Should your work ever bring you to London
我会很高兴邀请你共进晚餐
I would love to take you for dinner.
好的 可以 我…
Okay. Yeah. I…
那太好了
That would be nice.
很好
Wonderful.
天哪
God!
你觉得我的英国腔怎么样
How do you like my English accent?
我从唐顿庄园学的
I learned it from the Downton Abbey.
不 我开玩笑的
No, I’m only joking.
-也许不是呢 -我的天哪
-Or am I? -My god.
小库库 干得漂亮
Coop. Great work.
多么棒的表现 超人库珀
What a job! SuperCooper.
真的 我很惊讶
Really, amazing.
-谢谢 -是的 没错
-Thanks. -Yes, it was.
你真的做到了
You really came through.
谢谢你夫人
Thank you ma’am.
我现在想继续让你留在外勤组
I like to keep you out in the field for now
哇哦
Wow.
我们需要你明天飞往布拉格
We need you to fly to Prague tomorrow
渗透到国际毒品走私组织中去
to infiltrate an international drug smuggling ring.
这是你的新身份
Here’s your new identity.
你可以吗 库珀
You in, Cooper?
特工 苏珊·库珀 前来报到 夫人
Agent, Susan Cooper. Reporting for duty, ma’am.
好吧 虽然现在没人这么说了 但还不错
Yeah. Nobody says or does that but great.
好的 谢谢您
Okay. Thank you.
弗朗西斯 梅斯 一名失业的电♥话♥推销员
Francis Mays is an unemployed telemarketer
靠她的残疾抚恤金生活
living off her disability cheques.
哦 仁慈的上帝啊
Oh, sweet Jesus!
谁会在护照的照片上戴眼镜啊
Any who wears reading glasses in their passport photo?
她只是在开玩笑 她骗你的
She’s only kidding. She got you.
哦天哪 这是个很好笑的玩笑
Oh my god. It was a good one.
没错 其实我没开玩笑 我可没有幽默细胞
Yeah, actually I’m not. I don’t have a sense of humor.
不 别这样
No, you don’t.
我们再聊吧
We’ll talk soon.
控制一下你的红眼病吧
Got the pink eyes under control.
但是它真的只是过敏 夫人
But it was actually an allergy, ma’am.
好吧 我去看
Okay. Got it.
所以 你现在是正式间谍了 小库库
So. You’re a spy now, Coop.
是的
Yeah.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不认为在地下后勤组还能找到和你一样出色的人
I don’t think I’ll ever find anyone as good as you in the basement.
我想你可以的 那底下还有很多优秀的人
I think you will. There’s a lot of good people down there.
那么 嘿 接下来
So, hey. The thing is.
我知道有一个很棒的小餐馆在这附近 可以的话…
I know a great little restaurant right near here. Maybe…
你和我可以去吃一顿很不错的…
you and I could go for a nice long…
晚餐
dinner.
你知道吗 我只是
You know what. I just
想感受一个属于女生的夜晚
got a feeling like a girl’s night.
你懂的 对吧
You understand, right?
是 那当然
Yeah, sure.
那我再找你吧 玩的开心
I’ll catch you later. You go have a great time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的胸毛比我想象中的要多
You’re a lot furrier than I thought you’d be.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah -Yeah.
回头见 同志
Smell you later, pal.

Hey.
小库库
Coop.
你对德·卢卡说的那些关于我的话
All those things you said about me to De Luca.
你是说真的吗
Did you mean that?
天哪 我服了你了
God, I admire you.
很高兴你还活着 布拉德利
Glad you’re still alive, Beverly.
-你这个该死的娘炮 -噢 天哪
-You silly fucking girly wanker. -Aw! God!
干得不错 库珀
Nice work, Cooper.
哇哦
Wow.
这是在夸我吗
Is that a compliment?
难得听你夸我一次
That’s not easy for you to do.
去他♥娘♥的♥ 听着 你干的很出色
Ah fuck it. Look, you did a good job.
也可能只是你这种菜鸟运气好
Probably just beginner’s luck though
又来了
there we go.
你从哪儿弄的这西装
Where did you get that suit?
我他妈自己做的 不行吗
I fucking made it, didn’t I.
很漂亮
It’s nice.
你还是不回中情局吗
You’re still out of the CIA?
恐怕不行了 他们需要老子
Probably not. They need me.
不过我想我需要先花一点时间独自一个人
I think I need to spend some time on my own first, though.
放空一下
Clear my head.
我要开着它到海边去
I’m going to take this down the coast.
也许 会在意大利待一段时间 再开到希腊
Maybe, spend some time in Italy. Travel to Greece.
有时候 身为男人就该乘风破浪
Sometimes a man needs to go to sea.
听起来不错 福特 一帆风顺
Sounds good, Ford. Good for you.
保重
Take care.
再见
Bye.
后会有期
Arrivederci!
你认为他知道这是一个湖吗
Do you think he knows that’s a lake?
不知道 管他呢
No. I don’t.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
好的
Okay.
我不能让别人看到我有多么痛
I can’t let anybody see how sore I am.
-我会帮你 -好的
-I got you. -Okay.
-过来 -哦 我的屁♥股♥真的饱经风霜了
-Come here. -Oh, my glutes are really season up
如果你还痛 我告诉你怎么做
If you’re sore, I’ll tell you what.
先洗个热水澡 然后我们去庆祝
Take a hot bath and then we get to celebrate.
但愿你喜欢香槟和牛肉干
I hope you like champagne and beef jerky.
好啊 哦 那个…
Well. Oh, that’s a…
你必须喜欢 因为我偷了整整一箱
You have to. Because I stole a case of it.
我不知道两个一起吃会不会喜欢
I don’t know if I like them together.
反正从50分的直升机上拿的
Out of 50 Cent’s helicopter.
哦 慢点 慢点
Oh. Slower. Slower.
拜托 这是个他妈的湖啊
Come on! Is this a fucking lake?
我他妈该怎么去意大利
How the fuck do I get to Italy?
哦 别喊了 你不是很喜欢吗
Oh, stop screaming. You loved it.
哦天哪
Oh god.
完了吗
Finished?
是啊
Yeah.
再来一次
Round two?
好吧
All right.
不过别再用你的大拇指那么弄我了
Don’t do that thing with your thumb again.
我不想这么说的 我好恨自己这么说啊
I can’t believe I said it! I hate myself for saying it!
她竟然说了…
She said it… …