-You know, Rome is quite amazing. -Rome is the worst.
-是的 -太无聊太俗了
-Yes. -So boring and tacky.
我很高兴我们终于有人说话了
I’m so glad one of us finally said it.
有口红粘你的牙齿上了
You have lipstick on your teeth.
是吗
Really?
看起来就像你吃了一盒蜡笔
Looks like you ate a box of crayons.
该死的
Damn it.
东西到了
Here we are.
当我们坐下的时候这些东西就应该端上来
These should have been brought out when we first sat down.
这正是我所想法的
That’s exactly what I was thinking.
到目前为止我对你们的服务感到非常失望
So far I’m riddled with disappointed at the service.
非常抱歉 夫人 我对此道歉
So sorry. You know, ma’am. I apologize.
你知道吗 我之前有一次看见有人把这个给…
You know, I once saw someone eat one of…
吃下去…
these before…
这…
This is…
有点怪…
strange…
你经常把你的食物撕成小碎块吗
Do you always tear your food up into little pieces?
你看上去就是一只松鼠
You look like a squirrel.
我只是看看它黏不黏
I was just checking for the consistency.
你的吃相就像孩子一样
You eat like a baby
谢谢
Thank You.
那么 你们想看看葡萄酒酒单吗
So, would you like to have a look at the wine list?
好的 佩妮 你点吧
Yes. Penny, you can order.
好吧 哦
Okay. Oh.
单子不轻啊
Has some heft.
好吧 我想…我想来点红的
OK. I’m feeling…I’m feeling a red
红色的 我喜欢很多嘈杂的
Kind of a red. I like a lot of noise.
我还喜欢带点点硬树皮的感觉
I like a little bit of a barky finish.
我更偏向白的 那种鹰嘴豆沙的感觉
I tend to like a white, with the grit of a hummus
这个 当然 口感要薄
That’s, of course, been thinned out.
就像那种在你味蕾上跳跃…
Just kind of jump up in the front of your palate…
接着嗞地一下被撕裂
and then rip back and sizzle.
如果我们吃荤食的话 最好来点纯净的矿泉水
Almost a mineral kind of dirt finish if we’re having meat.
好了 看这 这看起来还不错
Okay, here, this is looking promising.
再来点…
Something with…
这个面包和山茱萸是个不错的选择
This one has nice hints of toast and dogwood.
我说的对吗
I assume?
呃…我就要这个”斯博瑞 艾 迪丽莎”吧
Uh…I will have the “Sapori e Delicia”.
好的 呃…
Right, Uh…
这是这家餐厅的名字
That is the name of this restaurant.
对 我当然知道 那么
Yes, I’m aware of that. So.
为什么你不能给点我们不知道的惊喜呢
Why don’t you surprise us with something we don’t know?
比如一瓶美味的酒
Like a delicious bottle of wine.
好的 抱歉 我5分钟后回来 好吗
Right, sorry. I’ll be back in 5 minutes, okay?
这年头找个好的服务真是太难了
So hard to get good help these days.
你发现了吗 我可是发现了
Don’t you find that? I find that.
“我对你们所有特工丢了如指掌”
“I know who all your active agents are.”
好吧 我觉得…呃…
Okay, I’m sensing… uh…
我能再来一遍吗
Can I do a little do over?
我 呃…
I, uh…
我真的不知道怎么去点酒
I really don’t know how to order wine.
我只是来自爱荷华的一个小镇
I just, I’m from a small town in Iowa.
我攒够了钱才计划这次罗马之旅
I saved up my money to come on this Rome trip.
在我办公桌上有一个储钱罐
I had a little jar on my desk at work.
每个人都说”你永远也不会攒到足够的钱”
and everybody said, “You’re never gonna make enough money.”
可我做到了 还来到了这 然后我又遇到你
But I did, and I’m here. And then I meet you,
可是这样的地方我根本消费不起
and I can’t afford to eat at a place like this,
我只是想给你留个好印象
and I’m just trying to impress you.
只不过好像演砸了
and doing a really poor job of it.
我就知道是这样
I thought as much.
因为你那地摊上买♥♥的礼服完全毫无品位可言
Your cheap prom dress doesn’t exactly scream sophistication.

Oh.
好吧 我没去参加舞会 所以它也许…
Well, I didn’t go to prom, so maybe it is…
我小时候在保加利亚长大
When I was a little girl growing up in Bulgaria
顺便说一下那是个很破的地方
which is the worse by the way.
到处都是穷♥人♥ 吃的都是大白菜
Poor people everywhere and cabbage is continuously cooking.
有一个女人被赶出她自己的家门
There was this woman who was kicked out of her house.
她失去了所有的钱 甚至连自己的身体都卖♥♥不出去
And she lost all her money, She couldn’t even sell her body.
于是她流落街头做了一名小丑
So she became a clown on the streets
她用尽所有的技巧在泥地上表演
She would performed all her tricks standing in mud.
然后一直哭一直
And just cry and cry.
你让我想起了那个女人
You remind me of this woman
很好 谢谢
Enjoy, thank you.
我不知道那是什么 但是有些东西都很像你
I don’t know what it is, but there’s something about you.
比如晕倒在地 你说话的方式…
The fainting, the way you talk…
还有你那低下的品位
your terrible sense of style.
我这衣服可是刚从一家相当不错的…
Just I did get this at quite a lovely…
听你说为了来一趟罗马花光了你所有的积蓄
It makes me sad to think of you here spending
我表示很难过
all your savings on Rome.
走吧 我们去布达佩斯
Come on, We’re going to Budapest.
-呃 布达佩斯 -我在那有点生意要处理
-Uh, Budapest? -I have some business to finish there.
完事后你可以搭我的私人飞机
And you can take my private jet when we’re done.
去任何你想回的家
Anywhere you want to get home
以此报答你救了我一命
My way of repaying you for saving my life
好吧
Okay.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
不 没什么 我们走吧
No, not at all. Let’s go.
咋了 咋了 老子跟妹子聊天犯法了
what? What? I’m just talking with the girl.
好了 咱别把事闹大了
Okay. Let’s not make a scene.
你要知道 我还得回房♥间拿钥匙呢
You know what I need. Just get my room key out
而且我还想拎上包顺便收拾一下东西
and I’ll grab a bag and pack my things.
是苏珊 她在发信♥号♥♥
It’s Susan. She’s sending a code.
不用 我手下晚点会给带来
No, they can collect you back later.
“关”
“Shut”
如果你的衣服都像这件这样的话
And if the rest of your clothes are like that dress
“掉”
“down”
我还是派个人来替你烧了它们吧
I can send someone to burn them for you.
“电源”
“the power”
真幽默
Quit a zinger.
关掉整个罗马赌场的电源
Shut down the power to the casino in Rome.
什么
What?
好 那就关掉整个该死的电网 立刻
Well, shut the entire bloody grid down then. Now!
那真是太棒了
That would be great.
请大家保持冷静 留在原地
Everybody please remain calm. Stay where you are.
哦 不 发生啥事了
Oh, no! What’s happening?
这有我
I have this.
刚才他妈发生什么事了
What the fuck just happened?
该死的
God damn it.
哦天哪 瑞娜
Oh my god. Rayna.
感谢上帝 还好你头发厚不至于摔惨
Thank god your hair broke your fall.
我也不知道发生了什么 灯一下就灭了
I don’t know what happened. The lights were going out.
我认为可能有人抢劫 你两个手下还撞上了我
And I thought it was a robbery. Two of your guys slammed into me.
接着又把你撞倒 我觉得其中一个还摸了我的屁♥股♥
And took you down. I think one of them touched my bottom.
虽然我不知道是哪个 但我确实感受到了一只手
I don’t know which one, but I definitely felt a hand.
他们不会有事吧
Are they going to be okay?
我不会担心他们 他们的命运到此为止了
I wouldn’t be worried about them. Their fate has just been sealed.
抱歉 哦 我让你现走
Sorry, oh. I’ll let you go.
你先走
Let you go.
无♥耻♥
Shame on you!
哇哦
Wow!
这真是一架豪华的飞机
This is a really jetsy plane.
是你的
Is this yours?
它是我父亲的
It is my father’s.
你以前从没坐过私人飞机吗
You’ve never been on a private jet before?
哦没有
Oh no.
不过我有一次被升级到豪华经济舱
I did get upgraded to premium economy once,
那是相当豪华
which was pretty plush.
豪华经济舱
Premium economy?
听起来像是一个关牲口的棚
Sounds like a pen for dirty animals.
对 可能吧 但它肯定无法跟这比
Yeah, probably. But it was not quite like this.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!