What the fucker you doing in here?
语气变得倒快 你到这又是干嘛来了
that’s quit a tone changes and what are you doing in here?
你现在纯粹是在害我露馅
You’re completely compromising me right now.
哦 我害你露馅 真♥他♥妈♥逗
Oh, I’m compromising you? Fucking hilarious.
你引起骚乱了 就因为你试图进入这个他妈的地方
You’re about to cause a scene trying to get into this fucking place.
对我信任点 你想要我怎么做
Give me a little credit. What do you think I’m going to do?
难道要我边跑边这样喊 “我是个疯婆子”
Run over and be like: “Hey, I’m a crazy lady!”
“自助餐在哪 我来自乡下 蓝人乐团在哪”
“Where’s the buffet? I’m from the Midwest. Where’s Blue man group?”
好了 我不是傻子 福特 你才是傻♥逼♥
Okay. I’m not an idiot, Ford! You’re an idiot!
你不应该在这个赌场 因为德·卢卡在这
You should not be in this casino, because De Luca here.
而且我需要接近他
And I need to get close to him.
好 那你打算怎么做
Yeah. How are you going to do that?
你怎么接近他 库珀
You going to do that, Cooper?
你要去勾引他吗 这就是你♥他♥妈♥的大计划
What. You’re going to seduce him? That your big fucking plan?
没错 如果是这样呢 为什么你这么难以置信
Yeah. What if it is? Way-Why is it so hard to believe?
因为你看起来就像个婚礼乐队上吹长笛的
Because you look like a flute player in a wedding band.
这就是他妈的原因
That’s fucking why!
老子来这是要带走德·卢卡的
I’m here to take De Luca out.
哦 听着倒不错 我希望你有那个狗屎运
Oh, sounds romantic. I hope you get lucky.
去他妈的 如果老子想听起来浪漫
God damn it. If I was trying to sound romantic,
你就会在躺地板上 浑身湿透喘不过气
you would be on another floor, soaking wet and breathless.
好奇自己身上发生了什么
Wondering what came over you.
但是老子不会 所以别挡老子的路
But I’m not! So get the fuck out of my way!
我需要你冷静一下 哥们 好吗
I need you to rein it in, buddy. Okay?
如果你干掉了德·卢卡 我们就没机会抓住瑞娜了
If you take out De Luca, we don’t have a shot at getting Rayna.
所以降一降你那5千度的火气
So take it down like 5000 notchs!
降一降 你把钋-210放进你的酒里试试
Take it down? That’s how you get polonium 2000 in your drink.
老子在重症监护室里躺了18个月因为辐射中毒
I got 18 months in intensive care for radiation poisoning.
老子眼睛瞎了6个月 最爱的女人一个一个被♥干♥死
I got 6 months without eyes, While everyone I ever loved is gunned down.
是吗 你最爱的女人每个人都被♥干♥死
Really? Everyone that you loved has been gunned down,
只有你幸存着
and just you survived.
你有没有想过也许你爱的那些女人不是被人干♥死♥的
Did you ever think that maybe everybody you loved is not being killed,
而是她们自杀的 因为你没法再带给她们做女人的快乐
but they’re killing themselves because they can’t stand to be around you.
这他妈真的是一个生死攸关的地方
This shit is the real deal. Life and death.
这是 执行任务 比坐在你那他妈的屏幕前
This, the field, is hell a lot different than sitting behind
谷歌♥那些狗屁玩意儿要凶险多了
your fucking monitor googling shit.
离我远点 福特
Stay away from me, Ford!
还有别让德·卢卡看到你
And do not let De Luca see you.
顺便说一句 我都能看到你的枪从你屁♥眼♥里面伸出来
And by the way, I can see your gun sticking out of your back pocket.
除非你违反自然规律
Unless you’re so extreme,
你有第二根鸡♥巴♥长在你屁♥眼♥上
you got a second dick coming out of your hip!
哦 晚上好
-夫人 -是的咋滴
-Ma’am. -Yes yes.
座位被预定了
Seats are reserved.
那理当是他们的
Of course they are
我得请您去外面等着
I’m going to have to ask you to wait outside.
好的 完全可以
Yes, absolutely.
不 另一头门吗
No, Another door?
我知道 当然还有另一头门
I knew that. Of course there’s another door.
这种事常常发生吧
Probably happens all the time.
-之前从来没发生过 -好吧
-It’s never happened before. -Okay.
-夫人 -怎么
-Ma’am? -Yes.
到这儿就可以了 请不要再瞎晃了
right here is okay. No more exploring, please.
好的 美女
Okay. Lovely.
德·卢卡先生给您的
南希
Nancy?
苏珊
Susan?
天哪 嗨
Oh my god. Hi.
我发现她了
I found her.
我发现瑞娜了 她跟德·卢卡在一起
I found her. I found Rayna. She’s with De Luca.
你做到了 很出色的跟踪和汇报 长官
You did it. Excellent trucking and reporting, madam.
天哪 刚刚有人把东西倒在她酒里了
Oh my god. Somebody just put something in her drink.
倒了什么 是毒药吗
What is it? Is it poison?
我可不认为是用来补充纤维的
I don’t think it’s a fiber supplement.
她可是杀了法恩 南希
She killed Fine, Nancy.
我真的巴不得看着她现在就死
I could really enjoyed just watching her die right now.
只可惜她是唯一知道核弹在哪的人
And she’s the only one who knows where the bomb is.
这样一来屌♥大淫夫也无法得到核弹了
So Dudaev will never get his hands on it
哦天哪 苏珊 你打算怎么做
Oh god, Susan. What’re you going to do?
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, ma’am.
小姐 嗨 你能说英语吗
Ma’am, hi. Do you speak English?
因为我觉得有人放了迷♥奸♥药在你鸡尾酒里
Because I think somebody just put a roofie in your cocktail.
你确定不是你放的
Are you sure it wasn’t you?
啥 不 老天 我没…我从没那么做
What? No, god, I wouldn’t-I wouldn’t never.
你能指出是哪个人吗
Could you point the man out?
好的 他刚刚快速走出那道门了
Well, he just kind of zipped out that door.
他戴着一个紫色的蝴蝶领结
He’s wearing a purple bow tie.
谢谢你 你是…
Thank you, Miss…?
哦 佩妮·摩根
Oh. Penny Morgan.
不用客气 真的 我的意思是
it’s no trouble. Really, I mean.
我认为我们女人之间应该互相照看
I think us ladies, have to watch out for each other.
我是说这种事情时常发生
I mean these kind of thing happens all the time.
难道老是有人想要迷♥奸♥…你吗
And people often try to roofie… you?
有一次 我向别人要了一片泰诺林
Once, I asked someone for a Tylenol,
结果他给了我一片泰诺林PM
and they gave me a Tylenol PM.
我不知道他的意图 但是…
I’m not sure what their intentions were, but…
看样子他们似乎找到他了 你能跟我去指认他吗
It seems they may have found him. Would you come with me to identify him?
好 当然可以 我…
Yes, of course. I’m…
乐意效劳
happy to help.
真够操蛋
Holy shit.
我朋友说她看到你放了点东西在我酒里
My friend here says she saw you put something in my drink.
我根本不认识你们
I don’t know any of you people.
好吧 我只是来罗马出差
Okay, I’m just in Rome on business.
我正要回到我的酒店去睡觉
I was about to head back to my hotel and go to sleep.
很好 现在正是喝杯睡前酒的时候
Perfect. Just in time for a night cap.
既然这酒没什么问题的话
Apparently there’s nothing wrong with it.
我不想喝你的酒
I don’t want your drink.
操你丫的 瑞娜
Fuck you, Rayna.
嗯 味道不错
Mmm, scrumptious
看来 你被耍了
So. Jokes on you.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
我躺下多久了
How long was I out?
你昏的时间都正好够我们笑话你了
You fainted just long enough for us to laugh at you.
发生了什么
What happened?
刚才那一切只是梦
It was all a dream.
我开玩笑的 那男的喉咙都化了
I’m just kidding. a man’s throat dissolved.
抱歉 这不是我的错
Sorry, that wasn’t my fault.
哦 谢谢 这…
Oh, thank you. That’s…
想不到这么有礼貌
surprisingly polite.
刚刚很抱歉 我只是…
Sorry about that. I just…
我是说在我以前也算是见多识广 只是…
I mean I’ve seen a lot of things in my days. I just…
我完全没见过这种事
I have never seen that, exactly.
佩妮
Penny.
你觉得有必要把你刚刚看到的告诉别人吗
Do you feel the need to tell anybody about what you just saw?
我会告诉所有人 你知道…
I’m going to tell anybody. You know that…
我是说 这混♥蛋♥完全是自己作死
asshole got what he deserved. I mean.
第二次看到他我就知道 我心里想
I knew the second I saw him, I thought.
这家伙就不配有喉咙
That guy doesn’t deserve a throat.
所以 干的漂亮
So. Good on you.
我想邀请你共进晚餐 说声谢谢你
I would like to take you to dinner, to say thank you.
然后我们必须讨论一下这件难看的礼服
And we must discuss this hideous dress.
它非常滑稽
It’s just hysterical.
很好
Good.
这是我所期望的
That’s what I was hoping for
哦 顺便说一下
Oh. And by the way!
克里斯托按理应该在酒吧照看我
Christo is suppose to be looking after me at the bar
确保没有人会在我酒里下东西
making sure nobody would put anything in my drinks.
我得给他们一个谈话的空间
Thought I give him a talking to.
很公平 可能会扣他一天工资
Seems fair maybe dock him a day’s wage.
或者在他头上开一枪 这才管用
Or shoot him in the head. That always works.
-你知道罗马是很神奇的… -罗马是最糟糕的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!