Home 动作电影 女间谍

女间谍

0
女间谍

你是你们州销♥售♥玫琳凯产品最多的人
You sold more Marry Kay products than anyone else in your state.
你把奖励给你的车换成了一趟欧洲之旅
You traded in a free car you won to fund a trip through Europe.
我的爱好是纸模和刺绣
My hobbies are decopatch and needlepoint.
我喜欢收藏…瓷娃娃
I collect…porcelain dolls.
同时我是埃姆斯花♥园♥俱乐部的副经理
And I am the Vice President of the Ames Garden Club.
我就不能是总经理
I couldn’t even be president?
干脆写我嫁给一个瓷娃娃得了
Maybe I should just be married to one of the dolls.
这样的额外补充来的更好
Just to make it extra sad.
10只猫 为什么我有10只猫
10 cats? What do I have 10 cats?
这不犯法吗
Is that even legal?
你知道法恩 他…
You know Fine, he’s got…
扮演过商人
that’s be a businessman
有一次他甚至是一个赛车手
Once he was even a race car driver.
好吧 这就是那10只猫吧
Well, there’s the 10 cats.
就差一件上面写着”我从来没感受过男人触摸”的衬衣了
Just missing the shirt that says I’ve never felt the touch of a man.
哦 库珀 你说得对
Oh Cooper, you’re right.
你在那里做的非常好
You did good work back there.
避免了一场大暴♥乱♥
That would had been a real mess.
谢了夫人
Thank you ma’am.
你还是给了我一个”猫婶”的身份
You still went with the cat lady.
那东西早就在地板下了
It was already in the floor.
嗨 美女 你好啊
哇哦 真漂亮
很好 这会让我建立自信
Great. That’s a real confidence builder.
你找到德·卢卡了吗
Did you find De Luca?
他正在莫扎迪斯酒店
He’s been at the Majestic hotel,
但他刚刚离开了 往南去了
but he’s just left. Heading south.
我会指引你到他那 我派了一个助手开车送你
I’ll guide you to him. I’ve sent a ally to drive you.
伊莱恩说不用太花哨 所以我…
Elaine said nothing fancy, so I…
我就找了个土包子
I’ve gone with earthy.
哇哦
Woo.
-他竟然停住那辆车了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
He stopped the car. -Fuck off!

Hi.
欢迎
-嘿 美人 -哇哦
-Hi, beauty. -Wow.
欢迎来到罗马
Welcome to Rome!
我叫奥尔多
I am Aldo.
就是那个在美国商场随处可见的名牌
Like the shoe store found in American malls.
我叫佩妮 听着就像一分钱
I’m Penny, like the penny.
确实像一分钱
Like a penny.
-我喜欢加了伏特加的”佩妮” -好吧
-I like penne alla vodka. -Okay.
你刚才是在捏我屁♥股♥吗
Did you just grab my butt?
对啊
Yes.
来吧 我带你去找德·卢卡
Come. We need to get you to De Luke.
哦额的娘嘞
Gravity Christmas!
别怕 有我呢
Don’t worry, I have you.
开慢点
Slow down!
南希 你确定这二♥逼♥是特工吗
Nancy, are you sure this guy is even an agent?
当然了 他是最顶级的 他…
Absolutely. No, he’s the best, He’s…
哦 看样子已经有一些投诉指控他了
Oh. Though there had been some complaints filed against him.
-嘿 看路啊 看路啊 -玛丽 我爱你
-Hey, Watch the road! Watch the road! -Mary! I love you!
哦上帝 看着路啊
Oh my god! Watch the road!
哇哦 奥尔多玩的很嗨皮啊
Wow. Aldo is making great time.
注意那些箱子
Watch the cart!
没路了
Dead end!
这尼玛不对吧
This can’t be right.
哦我的天
Oh my god.
-天哪 -迷人的女士 我们到了
-God! -Intriguing lady, we’re here.
现在 你赶紧走
Now, you must go,
因为我怕我要是再多看一会你那美丽的蓝眸
because I fear, if I stare into your beautiful green eyes a moment longer
我会坠入爱河
I will fall in love.
哦 已经淹了
Oh. Too late.
这招有一次成功过吗
Might as if it ever worked?
-我就当你是… -是”没门”
-I will take that as… -That’s a “no”.
-我知道了 -就当那是”拒绝”
-I Know. -Take that as a “no”.
嘿 美女
我看到你翘起拇指了 要搭车吗
你要知道 你刚刚还在勾引我
You know. You were just hitting on me.
-我喜欢有机会就上 -好吧 祝好运
-I like to play the odds. -yeah, good luck.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥码
Here is my phone number
记下它 然后烧掉
Memorize it, then burn it.
我们要打交道的这些人 他们喜欢…
These people we are dealing with, they like to…
你猜怎么着 动不动就杀你全家
How you say? Murder entire families.
你有什么要给我的吗
Do you have something for me?
我有什么东西要给你
Do I have something for you?
你是想从我身上得到什么吗
Would you like something from me?
我不是那意思
I not that.
那你想要我给你什么
What do you want from me?
你应该有一封里面装着我的枪的信封
You’re suppose to have an envelope with my gun in it.
我没有那种枪
I don’t have a gun.
我只有一把看到你就会硬的枪
I am just arouse from looking you.
开玩笑 真的没有枪
It was a joke. There is no gun.
他们说你用不着那玩意儿的
They said you would no longer be needing one.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见
Ciao!
真是个好工作 佩佩·乐·皮尤不能联♥系♥到吗
Good gravy. Was Pepe Le Pew not available?
哦 不要抱怨 苏珊
Oh. Stop complaining, Susan.
你被摸的次数比我这几天加起来的都多
You’re getting more actions than I had in days.
是几个月
Months.
是好几年 3年零40天
Years. 3 years and 40 days.
你有德·卢卡的新动态吗
Do you have an update on De Luca?
是的 他现在应该正要停车
Yes, yup. He should be pulling up right about now.
哦 哇哦 他真受欢迎
Oh, wow. He is hot.
我不想骗你 我想我没办法再保持立场了
I’m not going to lie to you. I don’t think I can be objective anymore.
我要支持他 我希望他才是赢家
I’m rooting for that guy. I want him to win.
我开玩笑的苏珊 别去揭发我
I’m joking Susan, don’t report me.
他真猥琐
And he is handsy.
让我们到你身后的面包店扎营吧
Let’s set up camp in the pastry shop behind you.
根据我们的数据来看 德·卢卡会在赌场过夜
According to our data De Luca spends all night at the casino.
我要进去了 南希
I’m going in, Nancy.
苏珊 你得听伊莱恩的
Susan, you heard Elaine.
只能跟踪和汇报 不能接触
Track and report. No contact.
我要在里面跟踪德·卢卡 我会汇报的
I’ll track De Luca inside, and then I’ll report.
要是他主动跟我联♥系♥
And if he initiate contacts with me,
我会献身的
I’ll go with it.
苏珊 你的”猫婶”打扮不适合在那种地方
Susan, your cat lady look is not going to fit in, in there.
你说的对 佩妮·摩根要烧掉她的”猫T恤”
That’s right. Penny Morgan is gonna burn her cat T-shirt
还要花掉卖♥♥玫琳凯赚的钱
and spend some of that Mary Kay money.
你就是个彻头彻尾的流氓
This is full-blown rogue.
嘿 美丽的女士 你太美丽了 漂亮
你们这群小屁孩好坏
You guys are terrible.
为了你的目的 我真希望德·卢卡还在那
I really hope De Luca is still in there, for your sake.
还有 他们不会给你报销的
And they’re not going to reimburse you for that.
你应该去地摊上买♥♥ 苏珊
You should’ve gone to cheaper stores, Susan.
好了 我要挂了 南希
Okay. I’m going offline, Nancy.
等等 等等 苏…
Wait-wait. Wait-wait. Su…
苏珊
Susan?
哇 晚上好 小♥弟♥弟♥们
Well. Bonjour now, boys.
如果我10分钟还没走出来 那是因为我赢遍全场了
If I’m not out in 10 minutes it’s because I won the place.
让我摸摸有个好运
Let me just rub that for luck.
哦 这油…真是个油光发亮的头
Oh, that’s an oily…that’s an oily scalp.
很高兴见到你
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
但我必须得登记一下
But I have to check you in.
-你的名字 谢谢 -佩妮·摩根
-Your name, please. -Penny Morgan.
我 我没有在名单上看到你 非常抱歉
I..I don’t see you on the list. I’m so sorry.
她跟我一起的
She’s with me.
亲爱的
Darling.
你迟到了 你的样子
You’re late. The way you look,
让我觉得值得等待
I say it’s more than worth the wait.
来吧 我们去喝点酒
Come. Let’s get a drink.
多么绅士啊
Such a gentleman.
你今晚看起来简直美翻了 亲爱的…
You look absolutely stunning tonight. And darling…
你♥他♥妈♥的到这儿来干啥