This is… more of a review of you.
哦 海梅
Oh, Haime.
割 草 机
The…lawn…mower…
走到割草机那去
Right to the lawn mower.
你是来炒他的 苏珊
You’re a killer, Susan.
女间谍
哇 它看上去很好吃
Oh. He seems delicious
我不想这么挑剔 但这尼玛也太难嚼了吧
I don’t want to be critical, but this is very chewy.
库伯 你吃的是手巾
Coop. you’re eating a hand towel.
我只是…擦一擦我的上颚
Just…cleansing my palate.
尼玛 你就带我来的这种破地方
Jeez. You had to take me to such a dump?
拜托 你这穷鬼
Come on, cheapskate.
汉堡王坐满了
Burger King was booked up.
抱歉 我和加拉格尔在这儿吃晚饭
Sorry. I’m having dinner with Gallagher over here.
看好你的果实
Guard your fruit!
你很棒 你也很有趣 你的时机掌握的也很完美
You could. You’re funny. Your timing is perfect.
我可从没像你那么有趣 超人库珀
Never as funny as you, Super Cooper.
为了下一次成功完成的任务
To another successful mission.
为了团队
To team.
为团队
To team.
嘿 我一直在想
Hey, I’ve been thinking.
没有你我很多事都做不了
I couldn’t do what I do without you.
然后我一直在考虑送你点什么特别的东西
And I’ve been thinking about doing something special for you.
所以…
So…
额滴妈呀 法恩
Good gravy, Fine.
哇 这是…
Oh.That’s…
一个疯狂蛋糕
It’s a crazy cupcake.
你爱吃的蛋糕
You love cakes.
我不喜欢蛋糕…
I’m not a big cake…
我只是会做蛋糕
I make cakes.
没错 我看到了它们之间的联♥系♥
Yes. I see the connection.
现在你可以戴上这蛋糕了
Now you can wear a cake.
你怎么知道我不喜欢那些传统的首饰
How did you know I don’t care for traditional jewelry?
我好像被它深深的吸引住了…
I can’t seem to stop looking at it…
而且它也一直在不断地看我
and it can’t stop looking at me.
试想一下 如果里面是钻戒之类的东西
Imagine, awkward it would’ve been.
会弄得大家都尴尬的嘛
If it had been adiamond ring or something.
不要钻戒 不要
Not a diamond ring. No.
哦 我应该像这样说
Oh, I wouldn’t had see it like that.
“我是不会嫁给你的”
I wouldn’t want to marry you.
我可不想后半生用你那肌肉发达的手臂和手
I don’t want your musclely arms and hands,
在我胴体上来回摩擦着妮维雅
rubbing my back with Nivea for the rest of my life.
三个熊孩子跑进来 你懂的
3 kids running, you know.
凯伦 汤姆 比利
Karen, Tommy and Billy.
你还得大喊”滚犊子”
and you said “get out of here”!
他们或许都拥有着美丽的下巴
They’d just all have that beautiful jaw,
蓝色的眼眸 还有圆润的嘴唇 我是说…
sky-blue eyes, and a full mouth. I mean…
不要 谢谢
No, thank you.
我只是…你知道吗 我只是…
I’ll just… you know. I’ll just…
你就不能送个可以让我戴得出去的首饰吗
Can you giving me a little jewellery I can actually wear?
不打算戴它吗
Not gonna wear it?
不是
Yes.
我是说我只想收藏它
I was just saving it, I mean.
戴上
Put it on.
看看 哇哦 这是…
Look at that, wow. That’s a…
那是调节长度的扣子
That’s an adjustable toggle.
调节扣是吧
Adjustable toggle.
很多珠宝上面都看不到这设计
You don’t see that. It’s a lot of jewellery there.
很配你
It’s so you.
是吗 哇哦 完美
Is it? Wow, perfect.
哦 有人嫉妒了
Oh, Somebody’s jealous.
说真的 没有你在我耳塞里指引
Seriously. I…I couldn’t do what I do
我…我什么都做不了
without you in my earpiece.
你做的那些事我才做不到
I can never do what you do.
你能想象我做间谍会是啥样吗
Can you imagine me as a spy?
哦我去
Oh my god.
-出外勤时 -没错
-Out in the field. -Yeah.
-拿着把枪 -不是吧
-With a gun. -What?
“嗨 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 哦 天哪”
“Hi, terrorists. Oh, golly!”
“哦 我打中自己了”
“Oh, I shot myself!”
好痛
Whoops!
“我想射的是你 不是我”
“I meant to shoot you, not me!”
可能我还会这样说
That’s probably what I’d say.
“嘿 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 你们最好小心点”
“Hey, terrorists, you better watch out,”
“否则我会把你们做成一个巧克力蛋糕”
“or I’ll make you a chocolate cake.”
“你们喜欢巧克力吗
“Do you like chocolate?
那好 接下来我会把你们做成香草”
Well, then I’ll make you a vanilla.”
伊莱恩是不会让我去做间谍的
Elaine would never let me be a spy.
我甚至 甚至穿上衣服也不像个间谍
I can’t even, can’t even dress like a spy.
看看你 你的裁缝
Look at you and your tailor.
把一切都裁剪得体
Everything is cut right.
我呢 穿着这身像是凹凸的南瓜似的连衣裙
And mine, it’s like a lumpy pumpkin sag dress.
甚至都不知道叫啥牌子
It doesn’t even have a label.
连个标签都没有 我都怀疑是不是我妈做的
It doesn’t even have a label. I think my mom made it.
别 停下 够了
No. Stop. Enough.
不是的 好了 好了…
No. Good, good…
-对自己手下留情点 -好吧
-Go easy on yourself. -Okay.
我们是完美的搭档 所以我们才能一起合作
We’re a perfect team. That’s why we work.
没错
Yeah.
到这来
Come here.
过来让我仔细看看
Come here, look close.
我觉得你得了红眼病
I think you’re getting a pinkeye.
什么 不
What? No.
-就是那里 -不 不是
-Right there. -No, no.
你清理完猫窝之后有像这样擦过你的眼睛吗
Did you like wiped your eye after you cleaned out the cat box.
我没有猫
I don’t have cats.
那为毛我会那么认为
Why did I think that?
我怎么知道
I don’t-I don’t know.
你可以养几只 它们是很好的伴侣
You should get some, there’s good company.
我们截获了一个情报
We intercepted a chatter that the
核弹一直在寻找出价最高的买♥♥家
weapon is still being offered to the highest bidder.
除了柏伊诺以外还会有谁知道核弹下落
Someone other than Boyanov knows where that nuke is.
可能是他女儿 瑞娜
It’s probably his daughter, Rayna.
她是他真正唯一信任的人
She’s really the only person he trusted.
天哪 库珀 你得了红眼病吗
Jesus, Cooper. Do you have pink eye?
回家吧 你会传染给其他人的
Go home, you’re going to infect everybody.
-早跟你说了 -不
-Told ya. -No.
这不是红眼病 夫人
It’s not pink eye, ma’am.
只是…我有一点过敏而已
It’s just… I’m having a bit of a allergic reaction.
好吧 我对这种该死的儿童疾病也过敏
Well, I’m allergic to disgusting childhood illness.
所以离我远点吧
So stay away from me.
抱歉
Sorry.
不管怎样 你说得很对
Anyway, you are right.
柏伊诺死后
After Boyanov’s death,
瑞娜在瓦尔纳DSK银行开了一个保险箱
Rayna went to a safety deposit box of a DSK bank in Varna.
当天晚上我们就收到这个消息
The chatter picked up later that night.
我们对她了解多少
What do we know about her?
我可以调出她的档案
I can pull up her file.
哦 卡住了
Oh, that’s stuck.
太热了这里
So warm in here.
我找找文件
I’ll pull up my file.
天哪 别用你那感染红眼病的手碰我的键盘
Jesus, not on my keyboard, with your pink eye infected fingers.
你这样的话还不如直接流几滴眼泪到我嘴巴里
Why don’t you just cry directly into my mouth while you’re at it.
这真的只是过敏而已
It really is just a allergic reaction.
坐一边去 我自己会找
Sit down. I’ll do it.
好的 我坐那边去
Okay. I’m going to sit down.
瑞娜·柏伊诺 毕业于牛津大学国际法专业
Rayna Boyanov. Major at international law at Oxford,
成绩名列前茅
top of her class.
过去10年一直住在伦敦
Been living in London for the past 10 years.
现在我们了解到的是 她一直
Now we know. She has been communicating
在跟几个恐怖组织的头目联♥系♥
with the heads of several terrorist organizations.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!