“致我的克里斯
“To my Chris.

我一直在想如何能告诉你
I’ve been thinking how
你对我有多么重要
I could possibly tell you how much you mean to me.
我仍记得刚开始爱上你时的情形
I remember when I first started
清晰在目 历历如昨
to fall in love with you like it was last night.
在那间小公♥寓♥与你赤♥裸♥相依…
Lying naked beside you in that tiny apartment…
突然让我警醒 我也是这漫长婚姻中的一部分
it suddenly hit me that I was part of this whole larger thing.
就像我们的父母…
Just like our parents…
或是我们父母的父母
or our parents’ parents.
在那之前 我以为自己什么都懂…
Before that, I was just living my life like I knew everything…
突然一道光芒射向我 把我唤醒
and suddenly this bright light hit me and woke me up.
那道光芒就是你
That light was you.
真不敢相信我们已经结婚50年了
I can’t believe it’s already been 50 years since you married me.
直到今天 每天…
And still to this day, every day…
你都让我感觉自己还是当初那个
you make me feel like the girl I was…
刚刚遇见你
when you first turned on the lights
与你开始人生旅程的女孩
and we started this adventure together.
结婚纪念日快乐…
Happy anniversary…
我的挚爱
my love.
我永远的朋友
My friend till the end.
洛蕾塔”
Loretta.”
打印
Print.
“克里斯 我最好的朋友
“Chris, my best friend…
我该有多幸运能在50年前遇见你”
how lucky am I that I met you 50 years ago.”
“亲爱的娜娜 谢谢你送我的卡车
“Dear Nana, thank you so much for my truck.
我喜欢这颜色 每天都与它为伴”
I love the color, and I play with it every day.”
“多美的一场婚礼 多美的一位新娘
“What a truly beautiful wedding, and what a gorgeous bride.
在场所有人都感动得热泪盈眶 特别是我
There wasn’t a dry eye in the house, especially mine.
你姨妈和我十分为你骄傲”
Your aunt and I are so proud of you.”
“他带着尊严和荣耀为国家服务
“He served our country with honor and dignity.
我很荣幸能与他并肩作战
I’m grateful I was able to fight alongside him.
他会永远活在我心中”
He will live always in my heart.”
这里是”美好手书.com” 请稍等
BeautifulHandwrittenLetters.Com, please hold.
“爱你的 道格叔叔”
“Love, Uncle Doug.”
-西奥多 612号♥写手 -嘿 保罗
– Theodore! Letter Writer Number 612. – Hey, Paul.
今天的好作品居然更多了
Even more mesmerizing stuff today.
天晓得你怎么能用佩内洛普这名字
Who knew you could rhyme so
压出那么多韵来 真牛逼
many words with the name Penelope? It’s badass.
谢谢 保罗 只是几封信而已
Thanks, Paul, but they’re just letters.
你的衬衫不错
Hey, that’s a nice shirt.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我新买♥♥的
I just got it.
让我想到了某个温柔的人
It reminded me of someone suave.
我现在也想到了某个温柔的人
Now it reminds me of someone suave.
-晚上愉快 保罗 -拜拜
– Have a good night, Paul. – Bye-bye.
放首忧郁的歌♥
Play a melancholy song.
当你得知自己即将死去
When you know you’re gonna die…
换一首忧郁的歌♥
Play a different melancholy song.
查看邮箱
Check e-mails.
来自百思买♥♥[购物网站]的邮件
E-mail from Best Buy.
-看看您喜欢的新商品 -删除
– Check out all your favorite new products. – Delete.
来自艾米的邮件
E-mail from Amy.
嘿 西奥多
Hey, Theodore,
鲁曼这周末请了一帮子人
Lewman’s having a bunch of people over this weekend.
我们也过去玩吧
Let’s all go together.
我想你 不过不是闷闷不乐的你
I miss you. I mean, not the sad, mopey you.
是以前那个幽默风趣的你 快让他回来吧
The old, fun you. Let’s get him out.
记得给我回复 爱你的艾米
Give me a shout back. Love, Amy.
稍后回复
Respond later.
来自《洛杉矶时报》天气版的邮件
E-mail from Los Angeles Times Weather.
-您的七天天气预报… -删除
– Your seven-day forecast is partly… – Delete.
-无新邮件 -下一条
– No new e-mails. – Next.
-中印合并获得监管部门许可… -下一条
– China-India merger headed for regulatory approval… – Next.
-世贸交易因谈判失败而暂停… -下一条
– World trade deal stalled as talks break down… – Next.
性感明星金伯莉·艾什福特
Sexy daytime star Kimberly Ashford
发布了美艳孕照
reveals provocative pregnancy photos.
-你确定要这样 -不知道 大概吧
– Are you sure? – I don’t know, maybe.
放好你那边的脚 滑
Put your footski. Slide.
别跳 哈哈 别
Don’t, ha, ha. Don’t.
兔先生
Rabbit.
过来抱抱我
Come and spoon me.
我他妈要杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you.
我他妈要杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you.
这不好笑 不要笑
It’s not funny, don’t laugh.
我他妈要杀了你 我他妈要杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you. I’m gonna fucking kill you.
我那么爱你 我他妈要杀了你
I love you so much, I’m gonna fucking kill you.
去聊天室 标准搜索
Go to chat rooms. Standard search.
以下是”成年女性 失眠
The following are adult female, can’t sleep…
想找乐子”的搜索结果
and want to have some fun.
我今天工作不顺利 现在睡不着
Ugh, I had a really bad day at work and I can’t sleep.
-有人能陪我聊聊吗 -下一条
– Is there anybody out there that can talk? – Next.
嗨 我想让你来把我撕碎 真的
Hi. I just want you to tear me apart. I really do.
-下一条 -嗨 我独自一人
– Next. – Hi, I’m here alone…
而且失眠
and I can’t sleep.
谁愿意来当我的床伴
Who’s out there to share this bed with me?
发送信息
Send message.
“我就在你身边 很高兴你在失眠
“I’m in bed next to you. I’m glad you can’t sleep.
如果你睡着了 我得把你弄醒…
Even if you were, I have to wake you up…
…不过是从里面”
…from the inside.”
发送信息
Send message.
“性感小猫”已接受”大家伙一次四个”的邀请
SexyKitten has accepted invitation from BigGuy4by4.
聊天开始
Chat begins now.
-“大家伙”啊 -嗨
– Mm, Big Guy? – Hi.
真的吗
Really?
“种马男”这名字已经被占了
Well, Stud Muffin was already taken.
你是只性感的小猫啊
So you’re a sexy kitten, huh?

Heh. Yeah.
我已经快睡着了
I am, um, half asleep.
你想把我弄醒吗
Do you wanna wake me up?
当然
Yes, definitely.
你穿小裤裤了吗
Are you wearing any underwear?
没有 我从来不♥穿♥
No. Never.
我想用我的屁屁顶着你
I like to sleep with my ass pushed up against you…
然后使劲摩擦你的裤裆
so I can rub myself into your crotch…
你和你的小兄弟就都起来了
and wake you up with a hard-on.
这招管用
It worked.
现在我的手指正在抚摸你…
And now my fingers are touching you…
…抚摸你的全身
…all over your body.
爽 快点干我
Yeah. Fuck me now.
快点
Please.
我正在从后面干♥你♥
I’m taking you from behind.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
我能感觉到
I can feel you.
快用那只死猫勒死我
Choke me with that dead cat!
什么
What?
床边有只死猫 快勒我
The dead cat next to the bed. Choke me.
快用它勒我
Choke me with it.
-好吧 -快说
– Okay. – Yeah, tell me.
我在用那只猫勒你
I’m choking you with the cat.
快说 继续说
Tell me. Keep telling me.
我抓着猫尾巴 我在用尾巴勒你
I’ve got its tail. I’m choking you with the cat’s tail.
对 就是这样
Yeah, you are.
操 继续说
Oh, fuck, tell me!
我在勒你 猫尾巴正缠在你脖子上
Um, I’m choking you, and its tail is around your neck.
缠得好紧
And it’s so tight around your neck.
啊 好紧 好紧 爽啊
Yeah, it is. It’s so tight, yes!
我在勒 我正在勒 反正是死猫
I’m pulling it, I’m pulling it. The cat’s dead.
-这是只死猫 我在用力勒 -是死的
– It’s a dead cat, and I’m pulling it. – Yes, it’s dead.
好爽
Oh, yes!
老天爷啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!