游戏还没完结
The game’s not over.
我会跟你拼到底!
To the last I will grapple with thee.
探测到信望号♥有股能量
Admiral. Scanning an energy source on Reliant.
我从没见过这模式
A pattern I’ve never seen before.
是创世的电波 什么?
It’s the Genesis wave. What?
他们要引爆
They’re on a build up to detonation.
多久后? 四分钟
How soon? We encoded four minutes.
我们要上船阻止他 不行
We’ll beam aboard and stop it. You can’t.
三分钟后预备曲速飞行
Scotty, I need warp speed in three minutes or we’re all dead.
没反应 斯科特
No response, Admiral. Scotty.
苏鲁 尽快带我们离开这里
Mr. Sulu, get us out of here. Best possible speed. Aye, sir.
你疯了吗? 人类无法忍♥受那幅射
Are you out of your Vulcan mind? No human can tolerate the radiation in there!
你真是观察入微 我不是人类
As you are so fond of observing, Doctor, I am not human.
你不能进去 你说得对
You’re not going in there. Perhaps you’re right.
斯科特怎样了? 我想他…
What is Mr. Scott’s condition? Well, I don’t think that he
对不起 我没时间合理地解释
I’m sorry, Doctor. I have no time to discuss this logically.
记着
Remember.
辐射
斯波克! 快离开
Spock! Get out of there! Spock!
斯波克! 出来!
Spock, get out of there!
时间? 两分钟零十秒
Time, from my mark. 22 minutes, 10 seconds.
引擎室! 发生什么事?
Engine room… what’s happening?
斯波克! 蠢才! 快点出来!
Spock! Scotty… Good God, man! Get out of there!
天啊 不要!
No! Don’t! Spock! Spock! Don’t!
时间?
Time.
3分30秒
3 minutes, 30 seconds.
与信望号♥的距离? 四千公里
Distance from Reliant. 4,000 kilometers.
我们逃不了吧?
We’re not going to make it, are we?
不!
No.
你跑不了的
No, you can’t get away.
我从地狱把你干掉
From hell’s heart, I stab at thee.
我用最后一口气唾骂你
For hate’s sake, I spit my last breath at thee.
主电流回复了 好极 走吧
Sir, the mains are back on line. Bless you, Scotty. Go, Sulu!
卡罗尔 你看
My God, Carol, look at it.
引擎室? 做得好 斯科特
Engine room. Well done, Scotty.
詹姆斯 你马上下来
Jim… I think you’d better get down here.
什么事? 快点
Bones? Better hurry.
莎维可 你来控制
Saavik, take the con.
不 船舱会充满幅射!
No! You’ll flood the whole compartment.
他会死的 他已死了
He’ll die. Sir, he’s dead already.
太迟了
It’s too late.
斯波克!
Spock!
飞船脱险了吧?
Ship… out of danger?
是的
Yes.
别难过
Don’t grieve, Admiral.
这很合符逻辑
It is logical.
多数人的利益…
The needs of the many outweigh…
比少数人…
The needs of the few…
或一个人的要紧
Or the one.
我没接受马鲁号♥测验
I never took the Kobayashi Maru test…
直到现在
until now.
我的解决方法怎样?
What do you think of my solution?
斯波克!
Spock…
我一直…
I… I have been…
永远都是…
and always shall be…
你的朋友
your friend.
长命百岁 活得丰盛
Live long… and prosper.
不要!
No.
我们齐集在此 作最后致敬
We are assembled here today To pay final respects to our honored dead.
尽管如此哀伤 我们要记着
And yet it should be noted that in the midst of our sorrow,
死亡过后 必有新生
this death takes place in the shadow of new life,
新世界定会出现
the sunrise of a new world,
我们的同伴以生命去保护它
a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect.
他没有白白牺牲
He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one,
我们不会质疑他的举动和智慧
and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings.
我只能说 在我的朋友中
Of my friend, I can only say this
在我航行以来认识的人中…
of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
他最有…
his was the most…
人情味
human.
立正
Honors… Hup.
进来吧
Come.
我无意打扰你
I don’t mean to intrude.
没有 我要到控制室去
No, not at all. I should be on the bridge.
我想跟你谈谈 要喝点什么?
Can I talk to you for a minute? I poured myself a drink. Would you like it?
莎维可说得对
Lieutenant Saavik was right.
你从没面对死亡
You never have faced death.
不是这样的
No, not like this.
我从没面对死亡
I haven’t faced death.
我使诈
I’ve cheated death.
运用谋略远离死亡
I’ve tricked my way out of death
把自己藏在计谋之后
and patted myself on the back for my ingenuity.
我什么也不懂 你跟莎维可说
I know nothing. You knew enough to tell Saavik
处理死亡跟处理生命一样重要
that how we faced death is at least as important as how we face life.
我说说而已 但说得好
Just words. But good words.
这番话能带出真理 你该听从
That’s where ideas begin. Maybe you should listen to them.
我看错了你 对不起
I was wrong about you… and I’m sorry.
你要说的就这么多?
Is that what you came here to say?
大概是
Mainly.
还有 我很自豪
And also that I’m… proud.
能成为你的儿子
Very proud… to be your son.
航行日志 星际日期8141.6
Captain ‘s Log. Stardate 8141.6.
进取号♥到Ceti Alpha 5
Starship Enterprise departing for Ceti Alpha V
接应信望号♥船员
to pick up the crew of U.S.S. Reliant.
大家都没事
All is well.
我不断想起我遗下的朋友
And yet I can’t help wondering about the friend I leave behind.
斯波克说 凡事总有机会
,’There are always possibilities, ,’Spock said.
若创世从死亡中创出生命
And if Genesis is indeed life from death…
那我一定要再来这里
I must return to this place again.
他没死 他活在我们的记忆中
He’s really not dead… as long as we remember him.
这是我所做过最好的事
It’s a far, far better thing I do than I have ever done before.
一个以我所知道…
A far better resting place I go to
最好的安息之所
than I have ever known.
那是诗吗?
Is that a poem? No.
是斯波克想在我生日上说的话
Something Spock was trying to tell me on my birthday.
你没事吧 你觉得怎样?
You OK, Jim? How do you feel?
年轻
Young.
感觉很年轻
I feel young.
太空 最后的无人地带
Space, the final frontier.
星舰进取号♥继续旅程
These are the continuing voyages of the starship Enterprise.
她的任务是要探索陌生的新世界
Her ongoing mission, to explore strange, new worlds,
探寻新的生命与文明
to seek out new life forms and new civilizations,
大胆的去向前人没有涉足的地方
to boldly go where no man has gone… before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!