我们无法单凭辅助动力逃跑
One thing is certain. We cannot escape on auxiliary power.
传送影像!
Visual.
把动力分给激光炮 太迟了
Sulu, divert power to phasers. Too late.
坚持着!
Hang on!
斯科特! 还剩下什么?
Scotty, what’s left?
只有电池 辅助动力快可启动
Just the battery, sir. I can have auxiliary power in a few minutes.
没时间了
We don’t have a few minutes!
可以发炮吗? 只能发几炮
Can you give me phaser power? A few shots, sir.
未能攻破护罩 他们是谁?
Not enough against their shields.
上将! 信望号♥指挥官发出信♥号♥♥
Who the hell are they? Admiral, the Reliant’s commander is signaling.
他要商讨投降的条件
He wishes to discuss terms of our surrender.
传送影像
Put it on screen. Admiral.
趁我们还有时间
Do it! While we still have time.
已经传送了
On screen, sir.
是可汗! 你还记得我
Khan. You still remember, Admiral.
教人感激不尽
I cannot help but be touched.
我当然记得你
I, of course, remember you.
为何要攻击我们? 船员在哪?
What’s the meaning of this attack? Where’s the crew of the Reliant?
我的意图非常简单
Surely, I have made my meaning plain.
我要找你报仇雪恨
I mean to avenge myself upon you, Admiral.
使飞船失去动力
I deprived your ship of power, and when I swing around,
还要取你性命
I mean to deprive you of your life.
首先我让你知道自己败给谁
But I wanted you to know first who it was who had beaten you.
可汗
Khan…
你要的人是我
if it’s me you want,
我愿意到你的船上 放了其他人
I’ll have myself beamed aboard. Spare my crew.
我另有提议 我会同意这条件
I make you a counterproposal. I’ll agree to your terms if…
但除了你本人
if… in addition to yourself,
你还得把创世的资料带给我
you hand over to me all data and material regarding the project called Genesis.
创世? 别侮辱我的智慧
Genesis? What’s that? Don’t insult my intelligence, Kirk.
给我一点时间搜寻资料
Give me time to recall the data on our computers.
我给你一分钟
I give you 60 seconds, Admiral.
大家离开指挥部
Clear the bridge.
至少创世计划还不在他手上
At least we know he doesn’t have Genesis.
继续点头 装作在听我的吩咐
Keep nodding as though I’m still giving orders.
显示信望号♥
Mr. Saavik, punch up the data charts of
控制室的数据图
Reliant’s command console. Reliant’s Command?
快点 45秒
Hurry.
密♥码♥是什么?
The prefix code?
我们得到了
It’s all we’ve got.
这是数据图 上将!
Chart’s up, sir. Admiral.
找到了
We’re finding it.
上将 求求你 稍等一会
Admiral. Please. Please, you’ve got to give us time.
桥粉碎了 电脑失灵了
The bridge is smashed. The computer’s inoperative.
时间是你得不到的奢侈品
Time is a luxury you don’t have, Admiral.
可恶!
Damn!
上将 正传送过来
Admiral? It’s coming through now, Khan.
信望号♥的密♥码♥是16309
Reliant’s prefix number is 1 6309.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你要学习星舰的处事方式
You have to learn why things work on a starship.
每艘船都有自己的代号♥
Each ship has its own combination code…
为防止敌人侵占船只
to prevent an enemy from doing what we’re attempting.
我们在这里下令信望号♥缷下护罩
We’re using our console to order Reliant to lower her shields.
但愿他没改密♥码♥
Assuming he hasn’t changed the combination.
他十分明智
He’s quite intelligent.
15秒
1 5 seconds, Admiral.
我怎知道你不会食言?
Khan, how do we know you’ll keep your word?
我没承诺过什么
I’ve given you no word to keep, Admiral.
只是你没有选择余地
In my judgment, you simply have no alternative.
我懂了
I see your point.
准备接收传送吧
Stand by to receive our transmission.
将激光炮瞄准目标 听候命令
Mr. Sulu, lock phasers on target and await my command.
瞄准锁定
Phasers locked.
时间到了
Time’s up, Admiral.
来了
Here it comes.
动手吧
Now, Mr. Spock.
我们的防护罩在下降
Sir, our shields are dropping.
升起它!
Raise them!
我做不到
I can’t!
人手操控装置在哪?
Where’s the override? The override?
开火!
Fire!
发射!
Fire!
开火!
Fire! Fire!
不行 为什么?
We can’t, sir!
他们破坏了曲速仪
Why can’t you? They’ve damaged the photon control and the warp drive.
快点撤退
We must withdraw!
不! 一定要
No! No! We must!
进取号♥那里都不能去
Enterprise will wait. She’s not going anywhere.
你成功了! 我没有
Sir, you did it. I did nothing…
我太掉以轻心 我老了
except get caught with my britches down. I must be getting senile.
莎维可 你继续引用条例
Mr. Saavik, you go right on quoting regulations.
我们去看看损毁程度
Meantime, let’s find out how badly we’ve been hurt.
请发命令 好
Is the word given, Admiral? The word is given.
曲速飞行
Warp speed.
知道
Aye.
他留守岗位 其他人却跑掉
He stayed at his post when the trainees ran.
我是斯波克 怎么了?
Admiral, this is Spock. Yes, Spock.
引擎室报告 恢复了辅助动力
Engine room reports auxiliary power restored.
我们可用推动力前进
We can proceed at impulse power.
尽快驶到雷古拉 1 通话完毕
Best speed to Regula 1 . Kirk out.
我很难过
I’m sorry, Scotty.
驶向太空实验室雷古拉 1
Approaching Regula at Space Lab Regula 1.
雷古拉 1 这是进取号♥ 请通话
Space Station Regula 1, this is the starship Enterprise. Please come in.
雷古拉 1 听到吗?
Space Station Regula 1, do you read?
雷古拉 1 这是进取号♥ 请通话
Space Station Regula 1, this is Enterprise. Please acknowledge.
这是进取号♥ 听到吗?
This is Enterprise. Do you read me?
雷古拉 1 听到吗? 请通话
Space Station Regula 1 , do you read? Please come in.
没有反应
There’s no response, sir. Sensors, Captain.
感应器的情况怎样?
Scanners and sensors are still inoperative.
仍然失灵 无法探测内部情况
There’s no way to ascertain what’s inside the station.
无法探测信望号♥的位置
No way of telling if Reliant is still in the area. Precisely.
你对这个小行星有什么认识?
What do you make of that planetoid beyond?
正规星是D级星
Regula is Class D.
包括其寻常矿石 是一块大石
It consists of various unremarkable ores, essentially a great rock in space.
信望号♥可能在石后 很有可能
And Reliant could be hiding behind that rock. A distinct possibility.
工程室? 知道 动力够不够启动运输机?
Engineering. Aye, sir. Mr. Scott, do you have enough power for transporters?
仅仅足够
Barely, sir.
我要进去 可汗或在里面!
I’m going down there. Khan could be down there.
他未找到所需东西 谁有空?
He’s been there. Can you spare someone? There may be people hurt.
我有空
Yeah. I can spare me.
规则说没有武装人员陪同下
Begging the Admiral’s pardon. General order 1 5.
不得擅自走进危险地区
“No flag officer shall beam into a hazardous area without armed escort.”
根本没有这条规矩!
There’s no such regulation.
一起走吧 斯波克 你来掌舵
All right. Join the party. Mr. Spock, the ship is yours.
万事小心
Jim, be careful.
我们会!
We will.
不确定的生命迹象
Indeterminate life signs.
拿出激光枪
Phasers on stun.
行动
Move out.
詹姆斯!
Jim!
还未僵硬 刚死去不久
Well, rigor hasn’t set in. This couldn’t have happened too long ago, Jim.
卡罗尔 进取号♥叫雷古拉 1 请通话
Carol. This is Enterprise calling Space Lab Regula 1 . Respond, please.
上将! 在这里
Admiral. Over here.
马库斯博士 请通话!
Dr. Marcus, come in, please.
天啊!
Oh, my God.
请确认信♥号♥♥
Please acknowledge signal. Please
我是莎维可副官 一切安好,待命 结束
Commander Uhura, this is Lieutenant Saavik. We’re all right. Please standby. Out.
长官 是可汗!
Oh, sir, it was Khan.
我们在Ceti Alpha 5找到他 冷静
We found him on Ceti Alpha V. Easy. Easy.
他把生物植入我们体内
He… he put creatures in our bodies

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!