一个船员
someone
依然在船上
still on this ship,
我必须去救他
and I owe him the same.
去找你的朋友吧
Go and find your friend.
怎么了洛丘塔 一切不熟悉吗?
What’s wrong, Locutus? Isn’t this familiar?
有机意识是这么脆弱的东西
Organic minds are such fragile things.
你怎么能这么快就把我忘了
How could you forget me so quickly?
我们曾经那么亲近 就你和我
We were very close, you and I.
你仍然能听到我的声音
You can still hear our song.
对 我…
Yes, I…
我记得你
I remember you.
你一直在那儿
You were there all the time.
可是那艘船
But that ship
和那艘船上的博格人都被摧毁了
and all the Borg on it were destroyed.
你用立体的方式去思考
You think in such three-dimensional terms.
你变得多渺小
How small you’ve become.
数据理解我
Data understands me.
对吧 数据
Don’t you, Data?
你对他作了什么
What have you done to him?
给他想要的血肉之躯
Given him what he always wanted, flesh and blood.
放他走 它不是你要的人
Let him go. He’s not the one you want.
你是在向我献身吗?
Are you offering yourself to us?
向你献身?
Offering myself?
对 没错 我想起来了
That’s it. I remember now.
你同化了我还觉得不够
It wasn’t enough that you assimilate me.
我要把我自己完全献给博格人
I had to give myself freely to the Borg.
-给你 -你太高估你自己了
-To you. -You flatter yourself.
我同化过了几百万人了
I’ve overseen the assimilation of countless millions.
-你没有什么不同 -你在说谎
-You were no different. -You’re lying.
你要的不仅仅是另一个博格傀儡
You wanted more than just another Borg drone.
你想要一个有自己思想的人
You wanted a human being with a mind of his own
作为人类和博格人之间的桥梁
who could bridge the gulf between humanity and the Borg.
你要的是中立
You wanted a counterpart.
但我当时拒绝了你
But I resisted.
我抗拒你
I fought you.
你甚至都不知道你自己拒绝了多好的机会
You can’t begin to imagine the life you denied yourself.
现在还不迟
It’s not too late.
洛丘塔还可以在你身边 就像你想要的那样
Locutus could still be with you, just in the way you wanted,
一个对等体
an equal.
放了数据 我就会自愿的站在你身边
Let Data go, and I will take my place at your side,
不做任何反抗
willingly, without any resistance.
多么高尚的情操
Such a noble creature,
我们就缺少这种品质
a quality we sometimes lack.
我们会吸收你的优点
We will add your distinctiveness to our own.
欢迎回来 洛丘塔
Welcome home, Locutus.
数据 你可以走了
Data, you are free to go.
-数据 快走 -不
-Data, go. -No.
我不想走
I do not wish to go.
你都看到了我已经找到了对等体了
As you can see, I have already found an equal.
数据 关闭飞船的自动摧毁程序
Data, deactivate the self-destruct sequence.
数据 不 不要这么做
Data, no. Don’t do it.
数据 听我说
Data, listen to me.
自动摧毁程序已经解除
Auto-destruct sequence deactivated.
输入密♥码♥ 把电脑的控制权给我
Now enter the encryption codes and give me computer control.
数据!
Data!
数据
Data.
他会是个绝好的机器人
He will make an excellent drone.
等离子注射器已经开启 一切看上去都很顺利
Plasma injectors are online. Everything’s looking good.
一切就绪
I think we’re ready.
他们应该就在那
They should be out there right now.
要引起他们的注意 我们必须在5分钟内进入曲速
We better break the warp barrier in the next five minutes
已经加速 准备就绪
if we’re gonna get their attention.
-准备完毕 -开始吧
-Nacelles are charged and ready. -Let’s do it!
出发
Engage!
曲速场看上去很好
Warp field is looking good.
飞船的结构很稳定
Structural integrity is holding.
-速度? -每秒20000公里
-Speed? -20,000 kilometers per second.
我的天!
Sweet Jesus!
放松博士 他们肯定是来送行的
Relax, Doctor. I’m sure they’re just here to give us a send-off.
我已经启动了外部传感器
I am bringing the external sensors online.
30秒后进入曲速
Thirty seconds to warp threshold.
接近光速
Approaching light-speed.
现在是邻近速度
We’re at critical velocity.
-量子鱼雷已经锁定目标 -摧毁它
-Quantum torpedoes locked. -Destroy them.
看着 你们的未来完蛋了
Watch your future’s end.
数据
Data
数据!
Data!
抵抗是无用的
Resistance is futile.
这样应该足够了 降低速度 退出曲速状态
That should be enough. Throttle back. Take us out of warp.
那是地球吗?
Is that Earth?
没错
That’s it.
这么小
It’s so small.
马上就会变得很大
It’s about to get a whole lot bigger.
船长
Captain.
数据
Data.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我猜我看上去已经非常的
I would imagine I look worse than I
糟糕
feel.
真的很奇怪
Strange.
对于他的死我感到很难过
Part of me is sorry she is dead.
她很特别
She was unique.
她让我和人类有了从未有过的接近
She brought me closer to humanity than I ever thought possible,
有那么一会儿
and for a time,
我真的被他所打动了
I was tempted by her offer.
有多久?
How long a time?
0.68秒 长官
Zero-point-six-eight seconds, sir.
对于一个机器人来说 那已经接近永恒了
For an android, that is nearly an eternity.
船长日志 2063年4月5日
Captain’s Log, April 5th, 2063.
凤♥凰♥号♥的航行再次成功
The voyage of the Phoenix was a success,
外星飞船检测到了曲速信♥号♥♥
The alien ship detected the warp signature
正在前来做历史性的会面
and is on its way to rendezvous with history.
我的天啊
My God.
他们真的来自另一个世界吗
They’re really from another world.
他们想见见曲速飞船的驾驶员
And they’re going to want to meet the man who flew that warp ship.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛
Live long and prosper.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想我们该悄然隐退了
I think it’s time we made a discreet exit.
瑞克尔呼叫进取号♥ 准备传送
Riker to Enterprise, stand by to beam us up.
你要走了?
You gotta go?
我羡慕你
I envy you,
羡慕你们要去的世界
the world you’re going to.
我也羡慕你
I envy you,
羡慕你率先开拓新领域
taking these first steps into a new frontier.
我会想念你的 莉莉
I shall miss you, Lily.
皮卡德呼叫进取号♥ 传送
Picard to Enterprise. Energize.
-报告 -月球的引力场
-Report. -The moon’s gravitational field
掩盖了我们的曲速信♥号♥♥ 瓦肯人没有探测到我们
obscured our warp signature. The Vulcans did not detect us.
船长 我重整了曲速场
Captain, I’ve reconfigured our warp field
来配合博格球体的读数
to match the chronometric readings of the Borg sphere.
-重组时光漩涡 -遵命 长官
-Recreate the vortex, Commander. -Aye, sir.
各区准备就绪
All decks report ready.
-舵手准备就绪 –
-Helm standing by. -Mr. Data,
数据 设定回24世纪的航线
lay in a course for the 24th century.
未来大概在等着我们回去
I suspect our future is there waiting for us.
航线设定完毕
Course laid in, sir.
前进吧
Make it so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!