星际旅行 之 第一次接触
洛丘塔
Locutus.
我是博格的洛丘塔 抵抗是无用的
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile.
授权 皮卡德47-α-T
Authorization, Picard 4-7-alpha-tango.
-上将 -我是否打扰了你的睡眠?
-Admiral. -Catch you at a bad time, Jean-Luc?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
我刚刚从深空五号♥上收到了令人不安的消息
I’ve just received a disturbing report from Deep Space Five.
我们在Ivor Prime的殖民地已经被摧毁
Our colony on Ivor Prime was destroyed this morning.
-远程的感应器… -是的 我知道 博格人
-Long-range sensors have picked up… -Yes, I know. The Borg.
舰长日志 星历50893.5
Captain’s Log, Stardate 50893.5.
近六年来我们最畏惧的时刻终于来临了
The moment I have dreaded for nearly six years has finally arrived.
博格人 我们致命的敌人 已经开始侵入♥联♥邦
The Borg, our most lethal enemy, have begun an invasion of the Federation,
此刻 他们在这里将不会停止
and this time, there may be no stopping them.
-多少船舰? -一艘
-How many ships? -One.
朝向地球航行
And it’s on a direct course for Earth.
他们很快会到达联邦的领域
They will cross the Federation border in less than an hour.
海耶斯上将正动员舰队
Admiral Hayes is mobilizing a fleet in the Typhon sector.
用最大曲速前进 那要花掉我们3小时25分…
At maximum warp, it will take us three hours, 25 minutes
-我们不去那里 -你的意思是?
-We’re not going. -What do you mean, we’re not going?
我们奉命要在中立区巡逻
Our orders are to patrol the Neutral Zone
这种情况下罗姆兰人可能会想从中获利
in case the Romulans decide to take advantage of the situation.
罗姆兰人?
The Romulans?
船长 9个月来罗姆兰人
Captain, there has been no unusual activity
一直没有不寻常的活动
along the Romulan border for the last nine months.
不大可能现在闹事
It seems highly unlikely they would choose this moment to start a conflict.
难道星际舰队认为我们需要花更多时间试航?
Does Starfleet feel we need more shakedown time?
船长 我们出航已近一年 正蓄势待发
Captain, we’ve been out in space nearly a year now. We’re ready.
进取号♥E是星际舰队中最先进的星舰
The Enterprise-E is the most advanced starship in the fleet.
我们应该打头阵
We should be on the frontline.
我向星际舰队说过这一切 但他们命令我们留下
I have gone over all this with Starfleet Command. Their orders stand.
大副 设定航向往中立区
Number One, set a course for the Neutral Zone.
-比捷? -白辽士 有什么报告?
-Bizet? -Berlioz. What do you have?
我们已完成中立区的第一次彻底搜索
We finished our first sensor sweep of the Neutral Zone.
真迷人
Fascinating.
每立方公尺20个尘埃粒子
Twenty particles of space dust per cubic meter,
52个紫外线波峰及一个二级彗星
fifty-two ultraviolet radiation spikes and a class-2 comet.
这当然值得我们的注意
This is certainly worthy of our attention.
舰长 为什么我们要留在这儿?
Captain, why are we out here chasing comets?
星际舰队对进取号♥和它的成员
Let’s just say that Starfleet has every confidence
相当有信心 他们只是不确定它的舰长
in the Enterprise and her crew. They’re just not sure about her captain.
一个曾经被博格人捕捉及同化的人
They believe that a man who was once captured and assimilated by the Borg
不该让他再一次的处于可能面对他们的情况
should not be put in a situation where he would face them again.
在一个危急状况下 那可能引入一个
To do so would introduce an unstable element
不稳定的异议份子
to a critical situation.
这简直是荒谬! 你对付博格的经验
That’s ridiculous. Your experience with the Borg
使你成为领导这次战斗的最佳人选
makes you the perfect man to lead this fight.
将军已经否认了
Admiral Hayes disagrees.
-舰桥呼叫皮卡德舰长 -继续
-Bridge to Captain Picard. -Go ahead.
我们收到来自舰队的讯息 他们正与博格人交战
We’ve just received word from the fleet. They’ve engaged the Borg.
数据 调整至星舰声音频率1486
Mr. Data, put Starfleet frequency 1-4-8-6 on audio.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
奋力号♥在A15位置正准备迎敌
Flagship to Endeavor, stand by to engage at grid A-15.
挑战号♥和博兹曼号♥退回到第一位置
Defiant and Bozeman, fall back to mobile position one.
遵命
Acknowledged.
我们已在可视范围 一个博格方块在0-215方向 曲速9…
We have it in visual range. A Borg cube on course 0 mark 2-1-5, speed warp…
我们是博格人 降下你们的防护罩并且放弃你们的船
We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships.
我们会吸纳你们的生物和科技优点
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness
你们的文化将会适应并为我们服务
to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.
抵抗是无用的
Resistance is futile.
所有单位 开火 调整护盾频率
All units, open fire. Remodulate shield…
他们已经攻破了防御边界
They’ve broken through the defense perimeter…
直奔地球 追踪航向…
…toward Earth. Pursuit course…
博格方块改变了航向 021-4
The cube is changing course. 0-2-1 mark 4.
继续攻击
Defiant, continue to attack.
星际总部 我们需要增援
Flagship to Starfleet Command. We need reinforcements.
在莱克星顿
Casualty report is coming in…
共96死22伤
…96 dead, 22 wounded on the Lexington.
霍克中尉 向地球设定航向
Lieutenant Hawk, set a course for Earth.
-遵命 -最大曲速
-Aye, sir. -Maximum warp.
我即将违抗给我们的命令
I’m about to commit a direct violation of our orders.
你们有任何人要反对 现在就说
Any of you who wish to object should do so now.
我会记载在的日志里
It will be noted in my log.
船长 我相信我可以代表所有人说
Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say
去它的命令
to hell with our orders.
红色紧戒 所有人员在备战状态
Red alert! All hands to battle stations!
出发
Engage.
-报告! -主动力丧失
-Report! -Main power is off-line.
我们失去护盾 武器也失效了
We’ve lost shields and our weapons are gone.
也许今天是就死的好日子 准备好冲击的速度
Perhaps today is a good day to die. Prepare for ramming speed!
长官 有另外一艘星舰接近
Sir, there’s another starship coming in.
是进取号♥
It’s the Enterprise.
挑战号♥号♥失去生命支持
The Defiant’s losing life support.
舰桥呼叫3号♥传送室 将生还者传送上船
Bridge to Transporter Room 3. Beam the Defiant survivors aboard.
船长 他们已经摧毁舰队司令的船舰
Captain, the Admiral’s ship has been destroyed.
博格方块的情况呢?
What is the status of the Borg cube?
外面的船壳已经受损
It has sustained heavy damage to its outer hull.
我正读取他们能源栅的波动
I am reading fluctuations in their power grid.
上屏幕
Onscreen.
大副 打开舰队频道
Number One, open a channel to the fleet.
频道已打开
Channel open, sir.
这是进取号♥舰长皮卡德 我现在要指挥舰队
This is Captain Picard of the Enterprise. I’m taking command of the fleet.
所有武器瞄准以下的座标
Target all of your weapons onto the following coordinates.
-依我的命令开火 -长官
-Fire on my command. -Sir.
那些坐标似乎不像是要害
The coordinates you have indicated do not appear to be a vital system.
相信我 数据
Trust me, Data.
舰队已经回应 长官 他们已在待命中
The fleet’s responded, sir. They’re standing by.
开火
Fire.
-霍克先生 追踪航向 出发 -是 长官
-Mr. Hawk, pursuit course. Engage. -Aye, sir.
怎么了?
What?
我能听到他们
I can hear them.
我有一个病人坚持要来舰桥
I have a patient here who insists on coming to the Bridge.
欢迎登上进取号♥ 沃夫
Welcome aboard the Enterprise-E, Mr. Worf.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
-公然违抗? -无特殊目的 只为了救援
-The Defiant? -Adrift but salvageable.
-坚韧的小船 -小?
-Tough little ship. -Little?
沃夫可以在战术上给我们帮助
Mr. Worf, we could use some help at tactical.
你还记得如何使用相位炮开火吗?
You do remember how to fire phasers?
我们监测到时间的微粒
Sensors show chronometric particles emanating from the sphere.
-他们正制♥造♥时间的漩涡 -时光旅行
-They’re creating a temporal vortex. -Time travel.
数据 报告
Data, report.
我们正卷入时间的倒流状态
We appear to be caught in a temporal wake.
舰长 地球
Captain. Earth.
那儿有高浓度的甲烷
The atmosphere contains high concentrations of methane,
一氧化碳和氟
carbon monoxide and fluorine.
-生命迹象? -人口将近90亿
-Life-signs? -Population, approximately 9 billion.
全是博格人
All Borg.
-怎么会? -他们在过去做了这个
-How? -They must’ve done it in the past.
他们回到过去并同化了地球 改变了历史
They went back and assimilated Earth, changed history.
为何我们还在这里?
But if they changed history, why are we still here?
时间的倒流保护我们
The temporal wake must have somehow protected us
远离时间线上的改变
from the changes in the timeline.
-漩涡正在崩溃 -维持你的航道 霍克先生
-Sir, the vortex is collapsing. -Hold your course, Mr. Hawk.
我们必须跟着他们回到过去 并修正他们所做造成的损害
We must follow them back, repair whatever damage they’ve done.
-来吧 -晚安 艾迪
-Come on. -Good night, Eddie.
回家吧
Go home.
明天你将为这后悔
You’re gonna regret this tomorrow.
你现在应该了解到
One of the things you should have learned about me by now
我从不后悔
is that I don’t have regrets.
-再来一回合 莉莉 -杰弗恩 你喝的够多了
-Come on, Lily. One more round. -Z. Z, you had enough.
我不跟喝醉的飞行员飞行
I’m not going up in that thing with a drunken pilot.
我不能在清醒状态飞行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!