With your permission,my master,
请允许我说实话
I have encountered a vergence in the Force.
我发现原力在集结
A vergence,you say?
原力在集结?
Located around a person?
你是指在一个人的身上?
A boy.
是个孩子
His cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have seen in a life-form.
他的细胞中含有很高的超能素 我以前从未见到过
It is possible he was conceived by the midi-chlorians.
他也许就是由超能素孕育而生的
You refer to the prophecy…
你提到那个大预言中
of the one who will bring balance to the Force.
说的那个给原力带来平衡的人
You believe it’s this boy?
你相信就是这个孩子?
I don’t presume to… But you do.
我并没有说…我… 可你相信
Revealed your opinion is.
你已经说得很明白
I request the boy be tested,Master.
请让他接受测试吧 师♥父♥
Oh? Trained as a Jedi you request for him,hmm?
你想把他训练成一个绝地武士吗?
Finding him was the will of the Force.
是原力让我找到他的
I have no doubt of that.
我相信
Bring him before us,then.
那就把他带来吧
The boy’s here to see Padme.
安要见佩咪
Let him in.
让他进来
I’m sorry,Ani,but Padme’s not here right now.
对不起 安 佩咪现在不在
Who is it?
谁?
Anakin Skywalker to see Padme,Your Highness.
阿纳金 天行者来见佩咪 陛下
I’ve sent Padme on an errand.
佩咪为我办事去了
I’m on my way to the Jedi temple to start my training,I hope.
我现在要去绝地圣堂 但愿是开始训练
I may never see her again,so I came to say good-bye.
也许我再也见不到她了 所以来向她告别
We will tell her for you.
我们会转达的
We are sure her heart goes with you.
她一定会为你祝福
Thank you,Your Highness.
谢谢您 陛下
The chair recognizes the senator from the sovereign system of Naboo.
主席认可这是纳布星的议员
Supreme Chancellor,delegates of the senate,
共和国首相 国会议员们
a tragedy has occurred…
这是一场悲剧
which started right here with the taxation of trade routes…
起因就是国会在贸易通道上征税
and has now engulfed our entire planet…
使得纳布星面临来自贸易联盟的
in the oppression of the Trade Federation.
前所未有的巨大压力
This is outrageous!
这么说太过分了
I object to the senator’s statements
我们反对这位议员的说法
The chair does not recognize the senator from the Trade Federation at this time.
本主席现在还没允许贸易联盟的议员发言
To state our allegations,I present Queen Amidala,
下面我想请 艾米达拉女王代表我们陈述
recently elected ruler of the Naboo who speaks on our behalf.
她是最近当选为纳布最高统治者的
Honorable representatives of the Republic,
各位尊敬的共和国议员
I come to you under the gravest of circumstances.
我是冒着生命危险来见各位的
The Naboo system has been invaded by the droid armies of the Trade…
纳布星遭到了贸易联盟的入侵
I object! There is no proof!
我反对 这话没有依据
This is incredible.
这是不可能的
We recommend a commission be sent to Naboo to ascertain the truth.
我们建议派代表团到纳布星查明真♥相♥
The Congress of Malastare concurs…
马拉斯代尔国会
with the honorable delegate from the Trade Federation.
同意联盟的意见
A commission must be appointed. The point…
应该派代表团去 问题是…
Excuse me,Chancellor. Enter the bureaucrat.
对不起 首相 他们的人在施加压力
he true rulers of the Republic.
他们在幕后操纵着国会
And on the payroll of the Trade Federation,I might add.
贸易联盟已经把他们都收买♥♥了
This is where Chancellor Valorum’s strength will disappear
维罗伦首相拿这帮家伙一点办法也没有
The point is conceded
提议被采纳
Will you defer your motion to allow a commission…
等代表团查明真♥相♥以后
to explore the validity of your accusations?
你也许会改变你的陈述
I will not defer.
我是不会改变的
I’ve come before you to resolve this attack on our sovereignty now.
我是来请你们阻止他们的入侵行动的
I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die…
我眼看着我的人♥民♥在受苦
while you discuss this invasion in a committee.
而你却在谈论什么代表团
If this body is not capable of action,
如果国会无力处理此事
I suggest new leadership is needed.
我建议重选一位共和国首相
I move for a vote of no confidence…in Chancellor Valorum’s leadership.
我对维罗伦首相的领导能力 投完全不信任票
Vote now! Vote now!
立即投票 立即投票
Vote now! Vote now!
立即投票 立即投票
Vote now! Vote now! Order!
立即投票 保持秩序
Now they will elect a new chancellor,
现在他们要选出一位新首相
a strong chancellor,
一位能干的首相
Tne who will not let our tragedy continue.
他应该能结束我们的悲剧
The boy will not pass the council’s test,Master.He’s too old.
阿纳金没能通过长老院的测试 他年龄太大了
Anakin will become a Jedi,I promise you.
他会成为绝地武士的 我敢肯定
Do not defy the council,Master,not again.
别再违背长老们的意愿了
I shall do what I must,Obi-Wan.
有些事我必须做 欧比王
If you would just follow the code,you would be on the council.
要是你守规矩 你早就已经当长老了
They will not go along with you this time.
他们这次是不会答应的
You still have much to learn,my young apprentice.
你要学的东西还多着呐 你太年轻了
A ship.
一艘船
A cup.
杯子
A ship.
是船
A speeder.
摩托艇
How feel you?
有什么感觉?
Cold,sir.
感到冷
Afraid are you?
你害怕吗?
No,sir.
不害怕
See through you we can.
我们能看透你
Be mindful of your feelings.
注意你自己的感觉
Your thoughts dwell on your mother.
你的思想集中在你妈妈身上
I miss her.
我很想她
Afraid to lose her,I think,mmm?
害怕失去她 对吧?
What has that got to do with anything?
这和你们的测试有什么关系?
Everything.
当然有
Fear is the path to the dark side.
恐惧是原力的阴暗面
Fear leads to anger.Anger leads to hate.
恐惧导致愤怒 愤怒导致仇恨
Hate leads to suffering.
仇恨带来痛苦
I sense much fear in you.
我感觉到你很恐惧
Yousa tinking yousa people ganna die?
你觉得你的人♥民♥会面临死亡吗?
I don’t know.
不知道
Gungans get pasted too,eh?
刚哥人也会被杀死吗?
I hope not.
但愿不会
Gungans no dyin’ without a fight.
刚哥人是绝不会坐以待毙的
Wesa warriors.
我们都是战土
Wesa got a grand army.
我们有庞大的军队
Dat’s why you no liken us,mesa tinks.
所以他们都喜欢我们 陛下
Your Highness?
女王陛下?
Your Highness.
女王陛下
Senator Palpatine has been nominated to succeed Valorum…as supreme chancellor.
帕尔帕迪议员被提名参加下一任首相的选举
A surprise,to be sure,
真没想到
but a welcome one.
不过的确是个好消息
Your Majesty,if I am elected,I promise to put an end to corruption.
女王陛下 如果我当选我保证一定要惩治腐♥败♥
Who else has been nominated?
被提名的还有谁?
Bail Antilles of Alderaan and Ainlee Teem of Malastare
阿达莱金达贝尔和马达斯戴尔辛达安尼
I feel confident our situation will create a strong sympathy vote for us
会有很多同情我们处境的议员投我们的票的
I will be chancellor.
我会成为首相的
I fear by the time you have control of the bureaucrats,
我担心等到你掌握国会大权的时候
there’ll be nothing left of our people,our way of life
我们纳布星的人♥民♥已经惨遭灭绝了
I understand your concern,Your Majesty.
你的担心我很理解
Unfortunately,the Federation has possession of our planet.
不幸的是联盟已经控制了纳布星
Senator,this is your arena.
这里是你的战场
I feel I must return to mine.
我觉得我还是回去我的
I’ve decided to go back to Naboo.
我决定回纳布星去
Go back? But,Your Majesty,be realistic.
回去? 陛下 现实一点
They’ll force you to sign the treaty.
那贸易联盟的人会强迫你签协议的
I will sign no treaty,Senator.
我什么协议也不会签
My fate will be no different than that of our people.
我要和我的人♥民♥生死与共
Captain. Your Highness.
船长 是 陛下
Ready my ship.
备好飞船
Please,Your Majesty,stay here where it’s safe.
陛下 请你留下来 这里才安全
It is clear to me now that the Republic no longer functions.
很明显 国会已经失去它的作用了
I pray you will bring sanity and compassion back to the senate
希望你能重新唤起 国会的理智和同情心
The Force is strong with him.
他体内的原力很强
He is to be trained,then?
那他可以受训了 是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!