any more than you can stop the suns from setting.
你改变不了 就像太阳要落山一样
Oh,I love you.
我爱你
Now hurry.
好了 快走吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I’ll watch after him.You have my word.
我会照顾他的 你放心吧
Will you be all right?
你不会有事吧?
Oh! Oh,my.Oh!
不会
Hello,Master Anakin.
你好 阿纳金主人
Well,3PO,I’ve been freed…
C-3PO 我自♥由♥了
and I’m going away in a starship.
我要坐飞船离开这儿了
Master Anakin,you are my maker and I wish you well.
阿纳金主人 你造了我 我祝你平安
However,I should prefer it if I were a little more completed.
不过我真希望你能给我装个外壳
I’m sorry I wasn’t able to finish you,3PO,give you coverings and all.
对不起 我没能把你做完 本该给你装外壳的
I’m gonna miss working on you.You’ve been a great pal.
我会想你的 你是个了不起的朋友
I’ll make sure Mom doesn’t sell you or anything.
我会告诉妈妈别把你卖♥♥掉
Sell me?
卖♥♥掉我?
Bye.
再见
Oh,my.
天哪
I can’t do it,Mom.I just can’t do it.
我不能走 妈妈 我真的不能
Ani.

Will I ever see you again?
我还能见到你吗?
What does your heart tell you?
你的内心怎么说的?
I hope so
但愿能…
Yes.
能…
I guess.
我想能
Then we will see each other again.
那我们就会再见面的
I will come back and free you,Mom.
我会回来解救你的 妈妈
I promise.
我保证
Now,be brave…
好了 勇敢些
and don’t look back.
别回头看我
Don’t look back.
不要回头看我
QuiGon,sir,wait! I’m tired! Anakin! Drop!
愧刚先生 等等 我累了 阿纳金 趴下
Go! Tell them to take off!
快跑 告诉他们起飞
Qui-Gon’s in trouble.
愧刚有麻烦了
Take off.
起飞
Over there.Fly low.
那边 飞低点
Are you all right?
你没受伤吧?
I think so.
好像没有
What was it?
是什么人?
I’m not sure,but it was well-trained in the Jedi arts.
还不清楚 不过他精通绝地武功
My guess is it was after the queen.
好像是来抓女王的
What are we gonna do about it?
那我们该怎么办呢?
We shall be patient.
我们得耐心点
Anakin Skywalker,meet Obi-Wan Kenobi.
阿纳金天行者认识一下欧比王
Hi
你好
You’re a Jedi too? Pleased to meet you.
你也是绝地武士? 很高兴认识你
Your queen is lost,your people are starving,
你们的女王不见了 你们的人♥民♥在挨饿
and you,Governor,are going to die…
而你执政官 你会死
much sooner than your people,I’m afraid.
恐怕会在你们的人♥民♥之前
This invasion will gain you nothing.
你们入侵不会得逞
We’re a democracy.The people have decided.
我们是民♥主♥星球 一切由人♥民♥决定
Take him away.
把他带走
My troops are in position to begin searching the swamps…
很多的军队 正在开始搜索沼泽里
for these rumored underwater villages.
那些传说中的水下村庄
They will not stay hidden for long.
他们藏不了多久了
The death toll is catastrophic.
我们的人♥民♥死伤惨重
We must bow to their wishes.
我们还是让步吧
You must contact me.
你们必须跟我取得联♥系♥
You all right?
你怎么啦?
It’s very cold.
我特别冷
You come from a warm planet,Ani.
你来自一个温暖的星球 安
A little too warm for my taste.
对於我来说太温暖了
Space is cold.
太空是冷的
You seem sad.
你不太高兴
The queen is worried.
女王很着急
Her people are suffering,dying.
她的人♥民♥正面临死亡的威胁
She must convince the senate to intervene,or…
她必须说服国会出面干涉
I’m not sure what’ll happen.
还不知道能不能成功
I made this for you…
这是我为你做的
so you’d remember me.
希望你能记住我
I carved it out of a japor snippet.
是我用甲板木刻的
It’ll bring you good fortune.
它会给你带来好运的
It’s beautiful.
真漂亮
But I don’t need this to remember you by.
不过我不带着它也会记得你
Many things will change when we reach the capital,Ani,
到了首府后会发生很多变化
but my caring for you will remain.
但我对你的关心不会变
I care for you,too,only l…
我也会关心你的 只是我…
Miss your mother.
你想你妈妈?
Coruscant.The entire planet is one big city.
克罗肯特整个星球 就是一座大城市
There’s Chancellor Valorum’s shuttle.
那是首相飞船
And look over there.Senator Palpatine is waiting for us.
看那边 帕尔帕迪议员正等着我们
It is a great gift to see you alive,Your Majesty.
看到你安然无恙我就放心了 女王陛下
With the communications breakdown,we’ve been very concerned.
通讯中断了 我们都很为你担心
I’m anxious to hear your report on the situation.
我很想听你带回的消息
May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum.
我来介绍 这位是首相维罗伦先生
Welcome,Your Highness.It’s an honor to finally meet you in person.
欢迎你 陛下 很荣幸 我终於见到你了
Thank you,Supreme Chancellor.
谢谢 首相
I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the current situation.
大家对目前的局势都感到忧心仲仲
I’ve called for a special session of the senate to hear your position.
我召集了国会特别会议听取你的意见
I’m grateful for your concern,Chancellor.
让你多费心了 首相先生
There is a question of procedure,
议程中有个问题
but I’m confident we can overcome it.
不过我还是相信能够解决的
I must speak with the Jedi Council immediately.
我现在得马上去绝地长老院
The situation has become much more complicated.
现在的情况变得越来越复杂了
Ani,come on.
安 走吧
The queen’s a bein’ grossly nice,mesa tinks.
女王心地不错
Pitty hot.
真热闹
There is no civility,only politics.
根本没有正义可言 只有政♥治♥
The Republic is not what it once was.
共和国已经不是从前的共和国了
The senate is full of greedy,squabbling delegates.
国会中尽是那些贪得无厌的议员
There is no interest…in the common good.
他们根本不关心人♥民♥的利益
I must be frank,Your Majesty.
老实说女王陛下
There is little chance the senate will act on the invasion.
国会很难阻止贸易联盟的入侵行动
Chancellor Valorum seems to think there is hope.
维罗伦首相认为还有希望
If I may say so,Your Majesty,the chancellor has little real power.
我就明说了吧 女王陛下 首相其实并没有什么实权
He is mired by baseless accusations of corruption.
他被毫无根据的贪污控告所困住
The bureaucrats are in charge now. What options have we?
官僚拥有大权 我们有什么办法吗?
Our best choice would be to push for the election…
首先我们应该马上重新选举
of a stronger supreme chancellor,
选出一位干练的共和国首相
one who could control the bureaucrats…
能约束那些贪♥官♥污吏
and give us justice.
主持公道
You could call for a vote of no confidence…in Chancellor Valorum.
你可对维罗伦首相任职期间的 工作投不信任票
He has been our strongest supporter.
他一直是我们强有力的支持者
Our only other choice would be to submit a plea to the courts.
那另外一个办法 就是只有向法♥院♥起诉了
The courts take even longer to decide things than the senate.
上法♥院♥比国会争论更花时间
Our people are dying,Senator.
我们的人♥民♥面临死亡 议员先生
We must do something quickly to stop the Federation.
我们必须想办法马上阻止联盟的入侵
To be realistic,Your Majesty,
看现在这局势 女王陛下
I think we’re going to have to accept Federation control for the time being.
我觉得还是接受联盟的控制为好
That is something I cannot do.
这个我决不能接受
He was trained in the Jedi arts.
他的绝地武功很好
My only conclusion can be that it was a Sith lord.
他是个西斯人
Impossible.The Sith have been extinct for a millennium.
不可能 西斯人一千年前就灭绝了
I do not believe the Sith could have returned without us knowing.
我不相信 西斯人回来了我们会不知道?
Ah,hard to see,the dark side is.
那其中的阴暗面很难看到
We will use all our resources to unravel this mystery.
我们要尽全力解开这个谜
We will discover the identity of your attacker.
我们要弄清那个武士的身份
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
Master Qui-Gon.
等一等 愧刚
More to say have you?
你还有什么要说的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!