Now,Viceroy,we will discuss a new treaty.
总督 我们现在该签署一个新协议了
Yes! We have power.
好了 有能源了
Shields up.
启动防护罩
Take this!
尝尝这个
And this!
还有这个
Oops. We’re losing power.
不 我们正在失去能源
There seems to be a problem with the main reactor. Impossible!
主反应堆好像有问题 怎么可能?
Nothing can get through our shield.
我们的防护罩是坚不可摧的
Let’s get outta here
咱们赶快离开这儿
What’s that? It’s blowing up from the inside!
怎么回事? 好像是里边爆♥炸♥了
We didn’t hit it.
不是我们打中的
Now,this is Podracing.
这比赛艇还要过瘾
Look,one of ours,out of the main hold!
看 一艘我们的飞艇
What the…?
怎么回事?
Was’n they doing?
他们怎么啦?
The control ship has been destroyed.Look!
他们的指挥舰被炸毁了
They all broke-ed.
他们都死了
No,it…it’s too late.
已经太晚了
No. ObiWan.
不 欧比王
Promise…
答应我
Promise me you will train the boy.
答应我训练这个孩子
Yes,Master.
是的 师♥父♥
He is the chosen one.
他是被选中的
He…will bring balance.
他会…带来平衡
Train him.
训练他
Now,Viceroy,
总督先生
you’re going to have to go back to the senate and explain all this.
现在你该向国会去解释这一切了
I think you can kiss your trade franchise good-bye.
你也该告别你的贸易特权了
We are indebted to you for your bravery,Obi-Wan Kenobi.
谢谢你 英勇无畏的欧比王
And you,young Skywalker.
还有你 小天行者
We will watch your career with great interest.
你们的武艺和勇气令人折服
Congratulations on your election,Chancellor.
祝贺你当选共和国首相
Your boldness has saved our people,Your Majesty.
是你救了我们的人♥民♥ 女王陛下
It’s you who should be congratulated.
我应该向你表示祝贺
Together we shall bring peace and prosperity to the Republic.
让我们携手为 共和国带来和平与繁荣
Confer on you the level of Jedi knight the council does.
要长老院授予你绝地武士称号♥这不成问题
But agree with your taking this boy as your Padawan learner…
可是你要我同意你 收那个孩子做徒弟……
I do not.
这个绝对不成
Qui-Gon believed in him.
他是愧刚看中的
The chosen one the boy may be.
他也许是大预言中所说的人
Nevertheless,
不管怎样
grave danger I fear in his training.
可是训练他我认为是很危险的
Master Yoda,I gave Qui-Gon my word.
尤达大♥师♥ 我向愧刚保证过
I will train Anakin.
我要训练阿纳金
Without the approval of the council,if I must.
不管长老院同意还是不同意
Qui-Gon’s defiance I sense in you.
你跟你师♥父♥愧刚一样固执
Need that you do not.
你没必要这样做
Agree with you the council does.
好吧 长老院同意你的请求
Your apprentice Skywalker will be.
阿纳金…是你的徒弟了
What will happen to me now?
我怎么办?
The council have granted me permission to train you.
长老院已经同意我训练你
You will be a Jedi,I promise.
你会成为一名绝地武士
There’s no doubt the mysterious warrior was a Sith.
毫无疑问 神秘武士是个西斯人
Mmm.Always two there are.
他们总是有两个人
No more,no less.
不多 也不少
A master and an apprentice.
一个师♥父♥一个徒弟
But which was destroyed?
可是被毁掉的是谁呢?
The master or the apprentice?
师♥父♥还是徒弟
Hello,everybody!
你们好
Peace!
和平

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!