They’re gonna have to go back soon.
– 回哪儿去 – 回到他们的应属之地
– Go back where? – Well, where they belong.
我们养不起 而且就算养得起
We can’t afford to keep feeding them, and even if we could,
– 被囚禁的一生 – 这不是囚禁
– a life in captivity… -This isn’t captivity.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
野生动物需要自♥由♥
Wild things need to be free.
这些鸟能活三四十岁
These birds could live to be 30, 40 years old.
你不可能一直照顾他们
You can’t look after them all that time.
他们需要和自己的种族一起 繁衍生息
They need to be with their own kind, raise families.
儿子 你救了他们的命
Son, you saved their lives.
这做得非常好
It was a wonderful thing that you did.
快是时候让他们自♥由♥了
It’s nearly time to set them free.
– 什么时候 – 大概他们能飞的时候吧
– When? – When they can fly, I suppose.
你还得教教他们
You still have to teach them.
这样他们走了之后才能活下去
So they can survive when they go.
现在这些鸟觉得
Right now these birds think
所有需要的都能从桶里得到
everything comes from a bucket.
看到了吗 很简单的
See? It’s easy.
看见了吗 想要吗
See? You want it?
美味的小鱼 现在 现在你自己试试
Yummy fishy. Now… Now you try.
好吗 现在你 现在你们要
Okay? Now you… Now you gotta
自己把小鱼从水里抓出来 好吗
drive the little fishies into the shore, okay?
拍拍翅膀 再来一次好吗
Flap your wings. You gotta do it again, okay?
准备好了吗 把它们从水里抓出来
Ready? Drive them into the shore.
看到了吗
See?
美味的小鱼
Yummy fishy.
再来一次
Try that again.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good boy.
你是个幸运的人
You’re a lucky man.
你为什么在外面 指骨比尔
Why are you out here, Bill?
和你原因一样
The same as you.
不喜欢这世界对待我的方式
Didn’t much like what happened to me in the world.
就是这样 鹕虑先生
That’s it, Mr Ponder.
你学会了
See, you get it.
很好 终于会了
Yes, finally!
干得好 鹕虑先生
Well done, Mr Ponder.
干得好 鹕珀西先生 就是那样
Well done, Mr Percival. That’s it.
奏效了 爸爸 我教会它们了
It worked, Dad. I got it.
都很好 各位
Good work, everyone.
鹈鹕是风暴之子
Pelican is Ngatji.
我的朋友
My friend.
它们会教会你许多事
They can teach you many things.
有的人说 很久以前 它们曾是人类
Some say, long ago, they were men.
坐在独木舟上 凝视着世间一切
Riding in canoes, watching over everything.
这就是为什么鹈鹕被杀死时会刮起暴风雨
That’s why there be a storm if Nori, or pelican, is killed.
南盖 我的父亲曾告诉我
See, Nangai, my father, told me,
如果你照看风暴之子 它们也会照看你
if you look after Ngatji, then they will look after you.
看到没 像这样 然后你就会飞起来
See? Just like that. Then you start flying.
拍拍翅膀
Flap your wings.
展开羽翼
Wings out.
准备好了吗 展开羽翼
Ready? Wings out.
准备好了吗 来 拍打翅膀
Ready? Come. Flap your wings.
来啊
Come on.
拍拍翅膀
Flap your wings.
干得好 鹕傲先生
Good job, Mr Proud!
准备好了吗 就像这样
Ready? Like this.
就是那样
That’s it.
拍打翅膀 加油
Flap your wings. Come on.
就那样 做得很好 鹕虑先生
That’s it. Well done, Mr Ponder.
今天咋样
How’d you go today?
鹕傲先生和鹕虑先生会了
Mr Proud and Mr Ponder picked it up.
鹕珀西先生明天也会学会的
Mr Percival will get it tomorrow.
你一定当了个好老师
You must be a good teacher.
我知道你一定可以的 鹕珀西先生
I know you can do it, Mr Percival.
看看你的兄弟们怎么做的
Seen your brothers do it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
展开羽翼 拍打 拍打 拍打
Wings out. Flap. Flap. Flap.
很好 往前 加油
Good, go. Come on.
很好 干得漂亮 鹕珀西先生
Yes! Good job, Mr Percival.
我能抱着鹕珀西先生吗
Can I hold Mr Percival?
他哪儿都不去
He won’t go anywhere.
好吧
Okay.
好了 让我们结束这一切吧
All right. Let get this over with.
你们该走了 走吧
Off you go now. Go on.
是时候自己照顾自己了
It’s time to look after yourselves.
现在该走了 走吧
Off you go now. Go on.
走 你们该走了
Go. Off you go.
迈克尔
Michael.
再见
Goodbye.
领导好他们 鹕珀西先生
Lead the pack, Mr Percival.
照顾好你自己
Look after yourself.
走吧
Go on.
走吧
Just go.
你在等什么 快走啊
What are you waiting for? Just go!
我就知道 我就知道结局会这样
I knew it. I knew it was gonna end like this.
所有精彩的故事在
Any story that’s good has to
抵达美好之前都会历经风雨
go wrong before it gets better.
所以它抵达了吗
So does it?
在这儿等一会
Wait here a tick.
迈克尔
Michael.
-你去董事会的会议了吗 -快去了
– Are you on your way to the board meeting? – Shortly.
等我上完每周必上的尊巴健身课
Just squeezing in my weekly Zumba class.
卡尔 我的老天啊
Oh, Cal, for heaven’s sake.
他们告诉我这对身体好
They say it’s good for me.
听着 你还有原件的副本吗
Listen, have you still got a copy of the original charter?
就是我们为王室牧场问题起草的那个
The one we drew up for King Pastoral.
当然有
Of course, I do.
你能把它带到会上吗
Could you bring it into the meeting?
你想做什么
What are you up to?
你带过来就行了
Just bring it.
迈克尔 需要三名董事会成员
Michael. It takes three board members
才能启动议程的变更
to initiate any alteration to a meeting agenda.
你能和朱莉谈谈吗
Can you talk to Julie?
她总是跟着马尔科姆投票
She always votes with Mal.
我觉得他让她想起她去世的丈夫
I think he reminds her of her dead husband.
和她谈谈 好吗
Talk to her, would you?
这很重要
It’s important.
– 都还好吗 – 希望如此
– Is everything okay? – I hope so.
我们讲到哪里了
Where were we?
那些鸟
The birds.
你让他们走了
You just let them go.
那是我最伤心的时刻
I was as sad as I’d ever been.
第一次 我感受到了真正的孤独
I felt real loneliness for the first time.
我今天去找鹕珀西先生了
I looked for Mr Percival today.
你不应该那么做
You shouldn’t be doing that.
我没找到他
I didn’t see him.
他们都不在
None of them.
但我看到了猎人
But I saw the hunters.
在离鸟巢不远的地方
Not far from the nests.
别担心了 好吗
Don’t worry, all right?
下个月就投票了
Vote’s next month.
只要点运气
Bit of luck
把这里变成避难所的目的就可以实现了
we’ll get the point turned into a sanctuary.
你说过 你不相信人们是睿智的
You said you didn’t trust people to be smart.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我把牛赶到这 在这扎营为生
Drove cattle out here for jobs
再也没有回头
and never looked back.
那个女孩后来怎么样了
What about the girl?
我也不知道
Don’t know what happened to her.
不过就算我知道了也不能做什么 不是吗
But there was nothing I can do,right?
她爱上了别人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!