She was promised to someone else.
我得尊重她的感情
Gotta be respecting that.
所以我不得不离开
So I had to leave.
离开我的家庭 离开所有人
Leave my family, leave everyone.
我好想我爸爸
I miss my father.
我的南盖
My Nangai.
他是我们部落的长老
He was a tribal elder.
他教会了我关于这片土地的一切
He taught me everything about the land.
我也曾是有家的人
I was married.
我们
We…
我们在城郊开了一家加油站
We ran a petrol station, on the outskirts of town.
在我有了更好的生活计划之前
Just a temporary thing
这就是个暂时的养生活计
while I got other plans sorted.
有一次我们出去野餐
We were having a picnic.
珍妮和我的小女儿贝尔
Jenny and Belle, my little girl.
她们要去买♥♥冰激凌
They… They went to get ice cream.
跟往日一样 没有任何反常的事
Weren’t doing anything special.
珍妮也没有超速驾驶
Jenny wasn’t speeding.
我有的时候觉得无人关怀挺好的
Sometimes I think it’s best not to have anyone to care about.
最起码这样就不会有伤心
That way you won’t get hurt.
该死 我也想跟你一样四处流浪
Hell, I’d love to just go walkabout like you fellas do.
那样很孤独的
That can go pretty lonely.
汤姆 真的很孤独的
Sure enough, Tom.
老爸 老爸快来看啊
Dad! Dad! Dad!
– 怎么了 – 鹕珀西先生回来了
– What is it? – It’s Mr Percival.
它回来了 这次它能留下来吧老爸
He came back. He can stay, can’t he?
好啊 我们养它一只应该还是养得起的
Yeah, I suppose we can cope with feeding one.
那天起 鹕珀西先生再也没离开我身边
From that day on, Mr Percival refused to ever leave my side.
哪怕一个小时
Not for an hour.
一分钟
Not for a minute.
也再没有离开过我
Never.
好 你就在这等我藏起来 不准偷看哦
Okay, you stay here and I’ll hide. No peeking.
老爸你帮我盯着它 不准它作弊
Make sure he doesn’t cheat.
替它数到10
And count to 10 for him.
一 二
One, two,
三 四
three, four,
五 六
five, six,
七 八 九 十
seven, eight, nine, 10.
行了鹕珀西先生 可以去找他了
All right, Mr Percival, go find him.
加油哦
Go on.
他在那儿
He’s in there.
老爸 是你告诉它我在哪的
You told him, Dad. You told him.
这是我妈妈
This is Mum.
这个是贝尔
And that’s Belle.
我很想念她们
I miss them.
我从来没跟老爸说这件事
I don’t talk to Dad about it because
因为我知道他也很想她们
I know he misses them too.
面对这件事 老爸也无能为力
There’s nothing he can do about it.
鹕珀西先生 如果她们还在的话一定也会喜欢你的
They would’ve liked you, Mr Percival.
她们肯定会超级喜欢你
They would’ve like you a lot.
嘿哥们 下周记得投反对票
Vote no, people. Next Sunday. Vote no.
女士 为禁止狩猎投反对票吧
Vote no to the sanctuary. Vote no to the sanctuary, miss.
先生 给您
Here you are, sir, for you.
你来啦鹕珀西先生
Here you go, Mr Percival.
你带个鸟来这 是想做人群焦点还是咋样
You trying to make a point? Bringing that bird to town?
什么 不是啊
What? No.
当心点小鬼 可能会有坏事发生哦
Watch yourself, kid. Bad things can happen, you know?
就像这样
Just like that.
别说我没警告过你啊 走吧
Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Come on.
我们走
Come on, boy, come on.
走鹕珀西先生 我们去找爸爸
Come on, Mr P, let’s find Dad.
伙计们 为禁止狩猎投反对票
No to the sanctuary, people.
没事的鹕珀西先生
It’s okay, Mr P.
没事的鹕珀西先生 别过去
It’s okay, Mr P. Stay here, Mr Percival.
鹕珀西先生 别过去
Stay, Mr Percival. Mr Percival!
不 快停下
Stop, no!
快停下 鹕珀西先生 不要
Stop! No! Mr Percival!
快滚开
Get out of it.
鹕珀西先生 你们都住手
Mr Percival! Stop, no!
蠢鸟
Bloody bird!
看看你们都做了些什么
Look what you’ve done.
算了吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
老爸
Dad.
他在那儿
There he is!
不会吧
No.
老爸
Dad!
指骨比尔 帮我
Fingerbone, help me!
拿上绳子
Get the rope.
鹕珀西先生
Mr Percival!
到我这来
Get down here now!
看这 看到这个了吧
Here. Here. See this?
把这个叼到老爸那去 给老爸
Take it to Dad. To Dad.
给老爸 来啊 老爸需要你
To Dad. Come on. Dad needs you.
来吧 叼住帽子
Come on. Take it!
带到老爸那去
Take it to Dad.
快去 鹕珀西先生 带到老爸那去
Go, Mr Percival! Take it to Dad!

No!
它接住了
Got it!
我在这 鹕珀西先生
Here, Mr P!
来吧指骨比尔
Here, Fingerbone.
走你
There you go.
绳子不够了 啊绳子
Not much left. Hey! The rope!
指骨比尔
Fingerbone!
老爸
Dad!
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
这是个奇迹
It was a miracle.
一只鹈鹕救了我爸爸
My dad was saved by a pelican.
所以事情全都解决了是吧
So it all worked out?
还没完呢 孩子
It’s not over yet, Mads.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我带你看个东西
I want to show you something.
路有点远
It’s a bit of a hike.
你不去参加董事会了吗
Are you going to the board meeting?
嗯 不去了
No, I’m not.
孩子 你会发现
One thing you’ll discover, Mads,
有时人们会忘记学到的最棒的事情
sometimes you forget the best things you ever learned.
可能就像只鹈鹕一样生活
Like how to live like a pelican.
那场暴风雨之后发生了什么呢
What happened after the storm?
一切都变了 消息传千里
Everything changed. Word spread like you wouldn’t believe.
报纸啦 广播啦 他们都想了解这个故事
Newspapers, radios. They all picked up on the story.
鹕珀西先生出了名
Mr Percival was famous.
– 我也是 – 看那边 鹕珀西先生
– So was I. -This way, Mr P.
镇里的人都为我和鹕珀西先生感到高兴
Everyone in town was happy for Mr Percival and me.
但也有人不是这样
Maybe not everyone.
我们募了一些钱
A collection’s been raised
可以送你孩子去圣安德鲁斯上学
to send your boy to St. Andrew’s.
那可是澳大利亚最好的寄宿学校
Best boarding school in Australia.
迈克尔不会想去的
Michael wouldn’t wanna leave.
这对他有好处啊
It’d be good for him.
他那样聪明的男孩
A boy like that…
需要适龄教育
he needs a proper education.
– 马尔科姆 – 到底怎么回事
– Malcolm. – What the hell is going on?
我在带麦蒂看一些东西
I’m showing Maddie something.
董事们一小时内就会参会了 你得到场
The board are meeting in less than an hour. I need you here now.
我是个成年人马尔科姆 别冲我吼
Don’t shout at me, Malcolm. I’m a grown man.
我想做什么就做什么
I’ll do whatever I want.
我已经这个项目忙活一年了
I’ve been working on this deal for a year.
我不能让你把它搞砸了
I don’t need you to screw it up.
听着 等人到齐了给我打电♥话♥
Listen,just call me when everyone’s ready,
开扬声器 我在电♥话♥里投票
put me on speaker and I’ll vote over the phone.
迈克尔 你想干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!