Home 喜剧电影 两个故事一个启示(2001)

两个故事一个启示(2001)

0
两个故事一个启示(2001)

hi 史高比
hi, scooby.
史高比 史高比?
scooby… scooby?
今天上学怎么样?
how was school today?
还好
fine.
准备好了吗?
ready for tomorrow?
准备明天的什么? – SATs考试啊 亲爱的
what’s tomorrow? – the sats, knucklehead.
我不打算参加考试
i’m not taking them.
不要靠那么近
just– back–
麦基:妈妈? – 怎么了?
mikey: mom? – yes, mikey?
今天中午我看了一下史高比的sat练习卷
i was looking through one of scooby’s sat practice books
然后我拿了一张卷子来做
this afternoon and i took one of the practice tests.
猜猜我得了多少分
guess what score i got.
多少?
what?
英语550 数学520
550 verbal, 520 math,
而且我才五年级
and i’m only in fifth grade.
史高比?
marty: scooby?
怎么了?
yeah?
我们必须要谈谈了
we have to talk.
你想谈什么?
what do you want to talk about?
别跟我耍花样 你知道我要说什么
don’t screw around with me. you know what i’m talking about.
你要去考sat
you’re taking those sats.
你要是不考 你那些收藏品就别想要了
you’re taking those sats or your cd collection’s history.
你要去考试并且去上大学
you’re taking those sats and you’re going to college.
你要是不考我就用凳子把你屁♥股♥打烂
you’re taking those sats if i have to strap your ass to a chair,
所以!你必须去考sat !
but, buddy, you’re taking them!
好的
okay.
我要被你气死了
i’m tired of this shit.
史高比最后还是去考试了 对此你感到惊讶吗?
toby:were you surprised that scooby took the sats after all?
不算特别惊讶 他挺懦弱的
brady: not really. he’s kind of a wuss.
好的 那你怎么看呢 切肉?
okay. how about you, cheryl?
你感到吃惊吗?
were you surprised?
我不知道 无所谓
i don’t know. whatever.
你的车怎么那么烂? -是啊
how come you drive such a shitty car? – yeah.
哈哈哈 我也不知道啊
( toby laughs ) i don’t know.
挺有意思的 车挺酷的
that’s interesting. a cool car.
什么东西对你来说比较重要呢?
is that something that’s real important to you…
一辆帅气的车? -对啊 很明显
brady? a cool car? – yeah. duh.
史高比:这太帅了 史坦利
scooby: that’s pretty cool, stanley.
谢谢
thanks.
你怎么弄到的?
how did you get it?
这是我爸的
it’s my dad’s.
他把它藏在柜子里的旧杂♥志♥下面
he hides it under some old tv guides in his closet.
懂了
i know.
上膛了吗?
is it loaded?
没有吧 我觉得没有
no… i don’t think so.
史高比 别!小心点
scooby, don’t! be careful.
我不蠢 兄弟 我看过电视
i’m not an idiot, man. i watch tv.
我知道 不好意思
i know. i’m sorry. i’m just–
我只是有点紧张 我也不知道为什么
a little nervous. i don’t know why.
你确实该紧张
you should be.
给 你留着吧
here. you can keep it.
史高比?
scooby?
怎么了?
yeah?
你知道吗….
you know…
我喜欢你 -是吗
i like you. – yeah.
我知道 -我的意思是
i know. – i mean…
我知道
i know.
大家都知道
everyone knows.
oh.
emmm……
你觉得……
do you think…
你觉得……你能让我给你…
do you think that… you’d let me…
好的
okay.
如果你想的话
if you feel like it.
等我一会
just give me a second.
你要吗? -不用了 谢谢
you want some? – no, thanks.
我很惊讶
recording: * i was surprised *
那天我很开心
* i was happy for a day *
在1975年
* in 1975 *
我做了一个奇怪的梦
* i was puzzled by a dream *
它困扰了我一整天
* it stayed with me all day… *
在1995年
* in 1995 *
我的哥哥坦白了
* my brother had confessed *
他是同性恋 这让我少受了些批评
* he was gay, it took the heat off me for a while *
他和一个水手站在一起
* he stood up with a sailor friend *
宣布他们出柜了
* made it known upon my sister’s *
就在我姐姐婚礼那天
* wedding day. *
对不起!我不应该让你去考sats的
i’m sorry! i should have never made you take the sats.
天哪!我要被烧死了
oh god! i’m burning to death!
我再也不敢了 -柯南:嘿,史高比
i’ll never do it again! – conan: hey, scooby.
最近怎么样?
how’s it going?
柯南 奥布雷恩?
conan o’brien?
你怎么在这?
whoa. what are you doing here?
我在为我的节目寻找压轴嘉宾
i’m looking for a last-minute guest for my show.
有推荐人选吗?
any suggestions?
我能当你的嘉宾 -真的吗?
i’ll be your guest. – really?
是的 来看看电视
well, all right. let’s take a look at the television,
看看我们录得怎么样
and see how we look.
不错啊
cool.
欢迎来到柯南秀 史高比 很高兴你能来这
welcome to the show, scooby. nice to have you here.
能上节目太好了 -谢谢你盛装出席
great to be here. – thank you for dressing up.
穿的挺精致的
this is very classy.
跟我们说说 你都有些什么样的计划呢?
tell us, what kind of professional plans do you have?
你的未来怎么打算?
what’s in your future?
嗯…
well…
我一直想着
i was thinking
我希望在你手下工作
i might work for you.
跟我讲讲 你想帮我做些什么呢?
tell me, what do you want to do for me?
你怎么想的? -做你的节目拍档
what’s your idea? – be your sidekick.
也许 最终我…
and maybe, eventually,
也能成为脱口秀主持人
become a tv talk show host.
脱口秀主持人?好的
tv talk show host? okay.
八秒前你还说要当我的拍档
you were at sidekick eight seconds ago,
然后你又说要做节目主持人
then tv talk show host.
一分钟后你就会说要做个拉丁独♥裁♥者
you’ll be a latin dictator in about a minute.
我们来看下观众对此怎么看
let’s see what they think of the first idea.
我很好奇观众怎么看的
i’m curious what the audience thinks.
你们怎么看?史高比能做我的新拍档吗?
what do you think, should scooby be my new sidekick?
wow.
各位 史高比 我的新拍档
scooby, new sidekick, everybody.
哇哦小老弟!
oh, man.
谁?
yeah?
嘿 – 嘿
hey. – hey.
怎么了?
what’s up?
有些事我要和你谈一下
there’s something i need to talk about with you.
什么事?
what?
有传闻说
there’s some rumors…
什么传闻?
like what?
是…
you know…
斯坦利
stanley.
什么?
what?
不要误会我的意思
like, don’t take this the wrong way.
我其实无所谓
i mean, i’m cool.
但是 …
but… you know…
我在学校里面名声还不错
i’ve got a good reputation at school.
嗯…
well…
我真的不希望我的名声就这么被毁了
i really don’t want it ruined.
没问题
no problem.
我没关系
i’m cool.
谢谢 史高比
thanks, scoob.
埃斯波西托 你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在做什么
esposito, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?
小子 你在我的球队里像个娘们似的