你以前很喜欢春季舞会
You used to love the Spring Ball.
父王 我只是过了那个年龄段了
Dad, I’m just too old for this.
我只想看到玛丽安跟以前一样快乐
I just want to see the happy Marianne I used to know.
在和罗兰产生误会之前
Before the… the Roland misunderstanding.
我很快乐 我很开心
I’m happy. I’m happy.
希望你够开心 愿意和父亲跳舞
Well, I hope you’re happy enough to dance with your father.
或者 更好的人选
Or someone… even better.
?我来此?
? Here I am ?
罗兰
Roland!
?再次向你跪下?
? On my knees again ?
父王
Dad!
?我愿做任何事?
? I’d do anything ?
他太浪漫了
He’s so romantic.
?弥补我的错?
? Just to make it right ?
我对你撩头发这招太了解了
I’m so onto that hair thing.
?说你会理解我?
? Say you’ll understand ?
永远不会
Never!
?我知道你能?
? I know you can ?
不 我不能
Oh, no, I can’t!
?来吧 玛丽安?
? Come on, Marianne ?
?来吧 玛丽安?
? Come on, Marianne ?
你出轨了 记得吗
You cheated on me, remember?
你把我一人晾在了婚礼上 记得吗
You left me at the altar, remember?
?不管人们怎么说 事情并不是那样?
? No matter what people say It didn’t happen that way ?
?她只是露水情人 不是终身伴侣?
? She was a passing fling and not a permanent thing ?
真的吗
Oh, really?
?上吊自杀 我倒希望我死了?
? So I hang my head Oh, I wish that I was dead ?
-我能帮你 -?来吧 玛丽安?
– I can help with that. – ? Come on, Marianne ?
-我是小曦 -去吧 玛丽安
– Hi. I’m Dawn. – Come on, Marianne.
?来吧?
? Come on… ?
?玛丽安?
? Marianne ?
?说你能理解?
? Say you can understand ?
?我的玛丽安?
? My Marianne ?
我跟你没任何关系
I’m not your anything.
只是一个小失误
Hey. One little mistake.
小失误 你还真有勇气来这里
Little? You got a lot of nerve walking in here.
?你自认征服了我?
? Think you got the best of me ?
-?自认笑到了最后? -没有
– ? Think you had the last laugh ? – No.
?你肯定觉得我一败涂地?
?Bet you think that everything good is gone ?
冷静点 亲爱的
Hold on there, darling.
?你自认我会为你肝肠寸断?
? Think you left me broken down ?
?自认我会对你余情未了?
? Think that I’d come running back ?
?你不了解我 因为你大错特错?
? Baby, you don’t know me ’cause you’re dead wrong ?
冷静一下 玛丽安
Okay, slow down there, Marianne.
?摧毁不了你的挫折 会让你更强大?
? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger ?
?站得更高?
? Stand a little taller ?
?独自一人 不代表孤单?
? Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone ?
?击垮不了你的挫折 会让你更有斗志?
? What does not kill you makes a fighter ?
-?步伐更轻松? -不要打脸
– ? Footsteps even lighter ? – Watch the face!
?不代表我完了?
? Doesn’t mean I’m over ?
别这样 我说真的
Come on, I mean, seriously.
?即便你离去?
? Cause you’re gone ?
-?我来此? -又来这一套
– ? Here I am ? – Oh, there you go.
-?再次向你跪下? -又跪下了
– ? On my knees again ? – On your knees again.
?我做任何事 弥补我的过错?
? I’d do anything just to make it right ?
鬼才信
Yeah, right.
-?说你会理解我? -太了解了
– ? Say you’ll understand ? – Only too well.
?我知道你能?
? Oh, I know you can ?
?来吧 玛丽安?
? Come on, Marianne ?
?没想到我会回来吧?
? Didn’t think that I’d come back ?
?我会容光焕发地回来?
? I’d come back swinging ?
小甜心
Buttercup.
出轨 出轨 出轨
Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater!
?摧毁不了你的挫折 会让你更强大?
? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger ?
-后退后退 -?站得更高?
– Back up! Back up! – ? Stand a little taller ?
?独自一人 不代表孤单?
? Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone ?
?击垮不了你的挫折 会让你更有斗志?
? What doesn’t kill you makes a fighter ?
?步伐更轻松?
? Footsteps even lighter ?
?你离去 不代表我就完了?
? Doesn’t mean I’m over ’cause you’re gone ?
?摧毁不了你的挫折 会让你更强大?
? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger ?
-?更强大? -别划了这身闪亮的装饰
– ? Stronger ? – Don’t bruise the jewels!
?做自己 不依靠?
? Just me, myself and I ?
?摧毁不了你的挫折 会让你更强大?
? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger ?
?站得更高?
? Stand a little taller ?
你想要说什么
What are you trying to say?
?现在该说再见了?
? Well, now it’s time to say goodbye ?
再见
Bye-bye.
刚才那样才有趣
Now, that was fun!
真尴尬
Awkward.
玛丽安完虐了他啊
Marianne slammed him pretty good.
这个国王也不过如此啊
Well, so much for being king.
-觉得我当不上国王吗 -罗兰国王
– You think I can’t be king? – King Roland!
那他得先娶玛丽安吧
Wouldn’t he have to marry Marianne?
是 他会娶到的
Yes, and he will.
我们只要拿到爱情魔药就可以了
All we have to do is get some of that love potion.
-你觉得我需要爱情魔药 -不 开玩笑
– You saying I need a love potion? – No, no, just kidding!
只是个玩笑
It was just a joke.
我们得走了 开玩笑而已 老大
We gotta go. Just kidding, boss!
我只要想象一下愿景
Okay. All I gotta do is visualize.
愿景
Visualize.
那顶王冠 带在头…
The crown, sitting right on top…
?想和人跳跳舞?
? I wanna dance with somebody ?
?想一起感受下音乐律动?
? I wanna feel the beat with somebody ?
?我想跳舞?
? Yeah, I wanna dance ?
?与爱我之人共舞?
? With somebody who loves me ?
-你还好吗 -谁 我吗
– You okay? – Who, me? Okay?
-挺好的 其实不好 -小矮人
– Yes, I am. No. – Hey, elf.
我理解你的感受
I know just how you feel.
是 玛丽安完虐了你
Yeah. Marianne slammed you pretty good.
你搞砸了
You got it bad.
我希望有办法 能让她爱上我
I wish there was… a way to make her fall in love with me.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
说不好 也许爱情魔药可以吧
Like, I don’t know, maybe something like a love potion.
-比如爱情魔药 -好主意
– Like a love potion! – Great idea!
确实是个好主意
It is a great idea.
但只有甜梅仙子能做出魔药
Except only the Sugar Plum Fairy can make the potion.
而她被关在黑森林里
She’s locked away in the Dark Forest
没人能进黑森林
and nobody ever goes into the Dark Forest!
但我知道你能
But I know you can.
怎么不是你呢
But why can’t you?
因为我太高大了
Because I’m big!
我的盔甲太闪亮了
My armor, it’s too shiny.
我肯定会被发现 如果我像你这么小
I’d be spotted for sure. If only I was little, like you.
-混进去也没人知道 -我确实不起眼
– And I could blend in. Like you. – I do blend in.
那样就太棒了
Oh, it would have been perfect!
然后我们 我和你都能用爱情魔药了
Then we both, you know, me and you, both used the love potion.
-我去 -真的吗
– I’ll do it! – You will?
前提是你别哭了
If you stop crying.
什么 我现在已经好多了
What? Oh, I’m much better now.
我的计划很完美 我只要找到报春花
My plan is perfect! All I gotta do is find a primrose flower,
去到甜梅仙子所在的城♥堡♥
get to the castle where I’ll find the Sugar Plum Fairy.
她就能用报春花的花瓣
She’ll make her love potion
做出爱情魔药了
with all the little primrose petals that I…
天啊 那些小妖下手真快
Man, those goblins work fast!
花瓣花瓣 快想想 想想 有了
Petal, petal, petal, petal, petal. Think quick, think… Duh.
好了
All right.
一个小矮人闯入了黑森林
A small elf is in the Dark Forest.
一个小矮人闯入了黑森林
A small elf is in the Dark Forest.
知道了
Got it!
阿当 阿当
Thang! Thang!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!