你们听到我的条件了
You heard my terms.
月落前交出来 不然接下来就对付你们
By moondown, or all of you will be next!
?我被百般凌♥辱♥?
? I’ve been insulted ?
?无礼粗鲁?
? Disrespected ?
?我曾情爱错付?
? I’ve been mistreated ?
?我被百般凌♥辱♥?
? I’ve been insulted ?
?无礼粗鲁?
? Disrespected ?
?我曾情爱错付?
? I’ve been mistreated ?
-父王 -我禁止你飞进黑森林
– Dad? – I forbid you to fly into the Dark Forest!
父王 我任由这事发生
Dad, I let this happen!
我得去救她
I have to get her back.
我得去救她 我得保证你安全
I have to get her back. I have to keep you safe.
不用担心
No need to worry.
我会救回公主
I will save the princess!
我刚刚忙着和几十个小妖怪搏斗
I was just fighting a dozen goblins.
-罗兰 好的 你需要什么 -不好
– Roland! Yes! What do you need? – Oh, no!
-我需要一支军队 -不能信任他
– I need an army. – Oh! We can’t trust him!
还有武器 还要一座抛石机
And weapons! And a trebuchet!
-阿阳 -怎么了
– Sunny! – What?
-你究竟… -狼牙棒 十字弓
– What were… – And a mace. And a crossbow.
-你究竟怎么想的 -我不知道
– What were you thinking? – I don’t know.
我们怎么办 我们要…
What… what do we do? We have to…
小曦 她不够坚强 她不 她不会…
Dawn. She’s not strong enough. She’s not… she’s not going to…
-我去救她 -不不 太危险了
– I’ll rescue her. – No! No, it’s too dangerous.
-不 但我能做到 -不行
– No, but I can. – No.
-只有我才能做到 -我要做什么
– I’m the only one who can. – So what do I do?
你去拿回魔药 我去救我妹
You get the potion back. I’ll get my sister!
玛丽安
Marianne!
看来我要救两位公主了
Looks like I gotta rescue two princesses.
-阿阳 -怎么了
– Sunny! – What?
要是我女儿们有个三长两短
If anything happens to my daughters,
我就拿你是问
I’m holding you personally responsible!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
-你差点害死所有人 -没错
– You nearly got everyone killed! – Yeah!
我知道 我知道 但你们看
I know. I know. But look.
小曦是我最好的朋友
Dawn, now, she’s my best friend.
但她是我们大家的公主
But she’s our princess!
齐心协力 我们必须… 不 不对
Now, together we must… No, no, no.
齐心协力 我们一定
Together we will
能把小曦从黑森林的残暴势力中解救出来
rescue Dawn from the cruel grasp of the Dark Forest.
谁赞同我
Who’s with me?
没人自愿吗
No volunteers?
大友
Pare!
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man!
把囚犯
Bring me…
带上来
the prisoner.
-我要扯掉她的翅膀 -我要如愿骨
– I get to rip her wings off! – I want the wishbone.
不准吃
No eating!
布鲁特斯
Brutus.
看看我们抓了什么
So, what do we have here?
?小甜心 小蜜罐?
? Sugar pie, honey bunch ?

What?
?你知道我爱你?
? You know that I love you ?
?我情难自禁?
? I can’t help myself ?
?我只爱你一人?
? I love you and nobody else ?
?但我穷凶极恶?
? But I’m evil ?
?痛苦乃朕名号♥?
? My middle name is misery ?
?我穷凶极恶?
? Yes, I’m evil ?
?所以别来惹我?
? So don’t you mess around with me ?
小傻瓜
Oh, silly.
?小甜心 小蜜罐?
? Sugar pie, honey bunch ?
住手
Stop that!
?你知道我爱你?
? You know that I love you ?
也别这样
And stop that!
?我情难自禁?
? I can’t help myself ?
我最喜欢甜甜蜜蜜的歌♥了
I’m a sucker for sweet, pretty singing.
停下来 停下来
Shut it off! Shut it off!
?每当我轻唤你的姓名?
? When I call your name ?
?内心燃起火焰?
? Boy, it starts a flame ?
-?熊熊烈火燃烧? -是魔药
– ? Burning in my heart ? – The potion.
-?快要撕裂我心? -是魔药
– ? tearing it apart ? – The potion!
我们应该抓强点的那个
We should have taken the feisty one!
把甜梅仙子带来
Get the Sugar Plum!
-他在说什么 -歌♥声太大我听不见
– What’s he talking about? – I can’t hear over that singing!
?我情难自禁?
? Ooh, I can’t help myself ?
?我只爱你一人?
? I love you and nobody else ?
?没错 我情难自禁?
? No, I can’t help myself ?
抓住她 把这个疯子关进地牢里
Take her! And lock this crazy creature in the dungeon!
她是疯了 疯狂地爱上了你
She is crazy in love with you!
我要听见了婚礼的钟声了吗
Do I hear wedding bells?
-?小甜心 小蜜罐? -我讨厌公主
– ? Sugar pie, honey bunch ? – I hate princesses.
?你知道我爱你?
? You know that I love you ?
小心点 她是我们的诱饵
Careful! She’s our bait.
好吧 就算找遍天涯海角
Oh, well… If I have to look under every rock,
我也不会让你孤独终老的
I won’t let you die sad and alone.
把甜梅仙子给我带来
Bring me Sugar Plum!
?若不有所行动?
? There’s no way ?
?我不可能解决此事?
? I’m gonna sit this one out ?
?我必须冒险一试?
? I gotta take a chance now ?
?不能踌躇不前?
? Not be a prisoner of doubt ?
?我来了?
? I’m comin’ ?
你一直想要冒险
Well, you wanted adventure,
现在 冒险吧
and now you got it.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
– You ready? – Oh, yeah.
你负责另一边 等我的信♥号♥♥
Take the other side! Wait for my signal!
现在
Now!
-不会吧 -太恶心了
– No, he didn’t. – Oh, that’s nasty.
天哪 至少不会更糟了
Oh, man. At least it can’t get any worse.
更糟的来了
It just did.
你的眼睛看上去痊愈了
So, your eye seems to be healing pretty good.
好了 停下来
Okay. Stop that!
-小疯子 -他有点可爱
– Crazy little thing. – He’s kind of cute.
我觉得她喜欢我们
I think she likes us!
回来
Come back here!
?我无法忘记这个夜晚?
? No, I can’t forget this evening ?
?和你离去时的脸庞?
? Or your face as you were leaving ?
别被她那甜美样子骗了
Oh, don’t let her sunny sweetness flamflumble you.
她不适合你
Not your type.
好了 我找了个和你天生一对的人
Now, I’ve found someone who is positively perfect for you.
现在不行 妈妈
Not now, Mother.
我不会放弃的
I’m not giving up!
终于来了
Finally.
-葛莉赛达 -甜梅
– Griselda. – Plum.
你这么锲而不舍真是好笑
It’s so amusing how you keep trying.
你说出来可真讽刺
You’re one to talk,
瞧你那失败的魔法配方
with your magic recipe for failure!
配方现在起效了 不是吗
Well, the recipe’s working now! Isn’t it?
-它当然有效 -我要解药
– Oh, it works. – I need the antidote!
有效吗 那说说这位是怎么回事
Oh, it works? Pah! Then explain what happened to this one.
你笑起来和你♥爸♥爸一样
You have your father’s smile!
等等 我听过这首歌♥ 捂耳朵
Wait. I know this song! Cover up!
?没有你 我无法存活?
? I can’t live if living is without you ?
把解药给我
Give me the antidote!
我拒绝的话 你要怎么办
And what will you do if I refuse?
把我关起来吗
Lock me away?
?我无法存活?
? I can’t live ?
-我活不下去了 -所有人 都安静
– I can’t live! – Everybody, be quiet!
-杀了我吧 -我亲自动手
– Kill me! – I’ll do it myself!
你要是不闭嘴的话
If you don’t keep your mouth shut,
我就撕掉你的翅膀
I’m going to rip your wings off,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!