这个故事
This is a story…
讲述了两个王国
about two kingdoms…
相互毗邻
side by side,
但却有着天壤之别
but worlds apart.
沿着两国的边境线
All along the border…
盛开着神奇的花朵
magical flowers grew.
报春花在光与影间绽放
Primroses bloom between light and shadow.
它们可以用来制♥作♥♥爱♥情魔药
They are used to make love potion.
毕竟
Because after all
每个人都值得被爱
everybody deserves to be loved.
好了
Okay.
?智者说?
? Wise men say ?
?唯有傻瓜 才会不顾一切?
? Only fools, only fools rush in ?
?但我情难自禁?
? But I can’t help ?
?与你坠入爱河?
? Falling in love with you ?
?我想说?
? Shall I say ?
?难道这是过错吗?
? Would it be, would it be a sin ?
不好意思
Sorry.
?我情难自禁?
? That I can’t help ?
?与你坠入爱河是种过错?
? Falling in love with you ?
怎么回事
What?
报春花
Primroses.
我不是故意的 我现在就走 就走
Oh, no. I didn’t mean to. I’m leaving. I’m leaving.
她是来偷报春花瓣的吗
Was she trying to get a primrose petal?
我们得告诉他
We better tell him.
他肯定会不高兴
He’s not gonna be very happy.
交给我吧 我来告诉他
Let me handle it. I’ll tell him.
好主意
Good idea!
大王 边境传来消息 你跟他说
Sire! News from the border! You tell him.
好吧
Okay.
-一个仙灵飞进了黑森林 -什么
– A fairy flew into our forest. – What?
-差点偷走一朵报春花 -一朵报春花
– And almost took a primrose. – A primrose?
我每年最烦这个时节
I hate this time of year.
春天
Spring.
派更多小妖去砍掉所有报春花
Send more goblins to cut down every primrose.
没报春花 就没有魔药
No primroses, no potion.
没有魔药 就没有爱情
No potion, no love.
因为爱情
Because love…
很危险
is dangerous.
让人软弱 让人堕落
It weakens, it rots.
毁灭秩序
It destroys order.
没有秩序 会怎样呢
And without order, what is left?
混乱
Chaos.
毁掉报春花 不然我就干掉你
Destroy the primroses! Or I will destroy you.
-阿东 -葛莉赛达
– Stuff. – Griselda.
-你要帮我 -不帮
– I need your help. – No.
你知道你们老大 我儿子 禁止爱情
You know how your boss, my son, is making everyone miserable
-让大家痛苦不堪吗 -不知道
– with his ban on love? – No.
你不想看到爱情回归黑森林吗
Don’t you want to see love return to the Dark Forest?
-不想 -我找到了一个完美的
– No. – But I found him the perfect…
我跟你说了待在暗处
I told you to stay out of the light!
罗兰 谢天谢地
Roland! Oh, thank Goodness!
你不是该为我们的婚礼去打扮吗
Aren’t you supposed to be getting ready for our wedding?
我会的 这就去
I will. I am!
等等 我给你准备了个礼物
Oh, wait! I have something for you!
给我吗 为什么 你是世上最好的
For me? Why, aren’t you just the sweetest…
玛丽安 你躲在植物下
Marianne? You’re in a plant.
你不能看我 我都给忘了
You can’t look at me! I forgot.
会给婚礼带来厄运的
Bad luck on our wedding day.
真遗憾你不能看我
Well, too bad you can’t see me.
我正撩我帅气的秀发呢
My hair is doing that thing we both love.
慢着 你是不是进了黑森林
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Were you in the Dark Forest?
-没 算是 去了 -你差点就没命了
– No! Maybe. Yes. – You could’ve been killed.
-不 别看 -或更糟 严重毁容
– No! Don’t look. – Or worse, seriously disfigured.
我能照顾好自己
Hey! I can take care of myself.
公主不该去那里
That is no place for a princess.
是吗 那能舞剑的公主呢
Oh, yeah? How about a princess that can do this?
玛丽安 不要玩
Marianne, don’t play with…
你真「厉害」 都有剑了 好吧
Who’s the big girl? You got a sword. Yep. Okay.
是 但我不需要剑 等我统治王国时
Yeah, but I don’t need a sword. Because when I rule this kingdom,
我就去黑森林和他们谈谈
I’ll go into that Dark Forest to talk to them.
这样做 我们就终于
To make it so, at long last,
-不用再害怕了 -你太贴心了
– we’re not scared anymore. – That is so sweet.
那我们想去哪就能去哪了
And then we can all go anywhere we want
出去玩 去看世界 去冒险
to have fun, to see things, to have adventures!
我就是你的冒险旅程
I’ll be your adventure.
好啦 玛丽安 我未来的王后
Come on, Marianne, my future queen.
我未来的国王
My future king.
国王 我会拥有大军
King. I’ll have an army.
-是 等等 什么 -躲避 突进
– Yeah. Wait, what? – Parry. Lunge.
来保护仙灵王国和你 我的小甜心
To protect the Fairy Kingdom, and you, my little buttercup.
快去好好打扮吧 今天一定要完美
Now, go get yourself all prettified. Today has got to be perfect.
活力鼠 我们走
Chipper! Let’s ride.
玛丽安
Marianne!
-玛丽安 -怎么了
– Marianne! – What?
-你还知道你要结婚吧 -我知道
– Remember the wedding? – I know.
-我们得赶紧准备了 -我知道
– We have to get ready! – I know.
-你头发怎么了 -我知道啦
– What’s with your hair? – I know!
-我们没什么时间了 -我知道
– We don’t have much time! – I know!
-那是什么 -一个胸花
– What’s that? – A boutonniere.
-我忘记给罗兰了 -你不能给他这个
– I forgot to give this to Roland. – You can’t give him that.
-为什么 -他长得太帅了好吗
– Why not? – He’s too good-looking?
也对
Yeah.
-我来搞定 -谢谢你 妹妹
– I’ll fix that. – Thanks, sis.
小曦
Dawn!
你觉得罗兰爱我
Do you think that Roland loves me
像我爱他那样深吗
as much as I love him?
玛丽安 他怎么会不爱你
Oh, Marianne. How could he not love you?
你这么…这么可爱
You’re so… totally loveable!
真的吗
Really?
你能看到你的表情就好了
I wish you could see how you look.
?你看起来已深深坠入爱河?
? Oh, you’re looking crazy in love ?
?他已让你深深坠入爱河?
? He’s got you looking crazy in love ?
?你看起来已深深坠入爱河?
? Yeah, you’re looking crazy in love ?
?你看起来已深深 深深坠入爱河?
? Looking so crazy, got you looking so crazy in love ?
-简直完美 -不客气
– It’s perfect. – You’re welcome.
我现在就想把这个给他
I wanna give this to him now!
他看到你不是会带来厄运…
Isn’t it bad luck if he sees you…
?我情难自禁?
? Oh, I can’t help ?
?与你坠入爱河?
? Falling in love with you ?
?如同河水长流 注定要奔向大海?
? As the river flows surely to the sea ?
?亲爱的 就是这样?
? Darling, so it goes ?
?如同命中注定?
? Some things are meant to be ?
?如同命中注定?
? Some things are meant to be ?
?执子之手? ?执子之手?
? Take my hand ? ? Oh, take my hand ?
?与子偕老? ?与子偕老?
? Take my whole life, too ? ? Take my whole life, too ?
?我情难自禁?
? For I can’t help ?
?与你坠入爱河?
? Falling in love with you ?
?你看起来已深深坠入爱河?
? Oh, you’re looking crazy in love ?
?他已让你深深坠入爱河?
? He’s got you looking crazy in love ?
?你看起来已深深坠入爱河?
? Oh, you’re looking crazy in love ?
?我看来已深深 深深坠入爱河?
? Looking so crazy, got me looking so crazy in love ?
?你看起来已深深坠入爱河?
? Oh, you’re looking crazy in love ?
?他已让你深深坠入爱河?
? He’s got you looking crazy in love ?
玛丽安
Marianne!
?你看起来已深深坠入爱河?
? Oh, you’re looking crazy in love ?
?我情难自禁?
? And I can’t help it?
?我情难自禁? ?我情难自禁?
? No, I can’t help it ? ? I can’t help it ?
?我情难自禁? ?我情难自禁?
? And no, I can’t help ? ? No, I can’t help ?
?与你坠入爱河?
? Falling in love with you ?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章闪灵
下一篇文章红军冰球队
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!