I’ve ever been. I just…
我觉得探索世界时才真的快乐
I feel like I’m in my element
when I’m exploring this world.
探索?
Exploring?
对啊
Well, yeah. I mean, there’s…
这裡有好多东西值得发现…
there’s just so much
to discover here and…
等等,你是说你想成为探险家?
Wait, wait, are you…
are you saying,
you want to be an explorer?
嘿,你们俩没事吧?
Hey, is everything all right?
是他教你的吗?-什麽?
Is this because of him?
-What?
他教的,对不对?-不是
It is, isn’t it?
-No.
你对伊森说了什麽?-什麽都没说
What did you say to Ethan?
-I didn’t say anything.
爸,这不是爷爷的错
Dad, it’s not Grandpa’s fault.
你想洗♥脑♥我的儿子吗?
Are you trying to brainwash my son?
洗♥脑♥?-伊森,相信我
Brainwash?
-Ethan, will you trust me?
你不会想变得像他
You do not want to be like him.
他唯一在乎的是他自己
The only thing he cares about is himself
跟征服那些高山
and conquering those mountains.
我瞭解你,伊森,这不适合你
I know you, Ethan. And this isn’t you.
伊森,回来
Ethan, come back here.
伊森,伊森
Ethan. Ethan!
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
还不快坐上来 -不要烦我
Hey, get on this skiff now.
-Leave me alone.
现在是怎麽样?
Hey, what is this all about?
你,爸,是你 -我?
You, Dad. You.
-Me?
你笃定我会追随你的脚步
You just assume
I’ll follow in your footsteps,
却没问过我想要什麽
but you never asked me
what I wanted.
你只是个孩子
You’re a kid.
你不知道自己想要什麽
You don’t know what you want.
我知道我不想跟你一样
I know I don’t wanna be you.
我这辈子,这麽努力
My whole life, I worked so hard
不想变得跟我爸一样
to be the exact opposite of my dad.
看来结果我还是跟他一样
And, uh, looks like
I ended up just like him.
我只是很想有一番成就
I just wanted so badly
to build you a legacy
让你引以为傲
you could be proud of.
但我可能太执着了点
But I mighta got
a little bit caught up in it.
爸,不要说了
Dad, stop talking.
伊森,我在跟你道歉
Ethan, I’m trying to apologize here.

Dad.
我们好像来到山的另一边了
I think we’re on the other side
of the mountains.
什麽都没有,只有水而己
There is nothing but water out there.
那是眼睛,对吧?
That’s an eye, right?

Yeah.
好大,好大的眼睛
A… A really, really big eye.

Yeah.
它正在看着我们
And it’s looking right at us.
你知道这代表什麽吧?
You…
You know what this means, right?
它在打量我?-不是
It’s judging me?
-No, no.
如果这地方有眼睛
If this place has an eye,
就一定有一个头
it has to be attached to a head.
如果这地方有头
And if this place has a head,
就表示我们这段时间都在它体内穿梭
that means what we’ve been
travelling through
this entire time was its insides.
像是内脏之类的吗?
Like, its guts and stuff?
对,听我说
Okay, yes. Hear me out.
那座风很大的森林
The windy forests that we were in,
那是肺部
that’s the lungs.
还有强酸湖?那是胃
And… And the acid lake?
That’s the stomach.
这个巨大的眼睛一定就是眼睛
And this giant eye must be its eye.
收割兽不是怪物
The Reapers aren’t monsters.
牠们是免疫系统 -什麽?
They’re an immune system.
-What?
那就是水泼想告诉我的
That’s what Splat was trying to tell me.
这地方有生命
This place is alive.
它是活生生的
It’s a living thing.
我们找到的不是攀朵的中心
We didn’t find the heart of Pando.
我们找到的是心脏
We found an actual heart.
所以,长久以来
So, all this time,
我们一直住在这隻巨大生物的
we’ve been living on the back
背上?
of this giant creature?
对,而攀朵正在残害牠
Yeah. And Pando is killing it.
这生物的免疫系统无法保护牠自己
This creature’s immune system
has no way to defend itself.
我们得赶快
We need to hurry.
什麽?
What?
我听不懂,但我想一定很没礼貌
Wha… I don’t know
what you just said,
but I’m pretty sure
it was inappropriate.
妈,你必须快把船调头
Mom, you have to turn
the ship around.
你说什麽?-任务结束了
I’m sorry, what?
-Mission’s over.
这地方并不像表面上那样
This place is not what it seems.
有什麽问题吗?-问题可大了
Is there a problem?
-Big problem.
听着,伊森跟我大吵一架
Listen, Ethan and I
got into a huge fight.
所以,我直接跳船
So I jumped off the ship.
你跳船?
You jumped off the ship?
但他没事 -爸跑来追我
But he’s safe.
-Dad came after me.
突然间我们就到了山的另一边
And the next thing we know,
we’re on the other side
of the mountains.
什麽?-直盯着一隻
What?
-Staring directly at
超巨大生物 -超巨大生物
a giant creature!
-A giant creature!
什麽?
What?
超巨大生物?-他开玩笑吧?
A giant creature?
-He can’t be serious.
听好,这地方,我们住的世界
Okay, listen. This place,
this world that we live on,
是一隻生物
is a living thing.
攀朵快害死牠了
And Pando is killing it.
如果我们想存活,就得除掉攀朵
If we want to survive,
Pando has to go.
你要我们摧毁攀朵?-什麽?
What?
-What?
You want us to destroy Pando?
-Pfft!
他们不知道自己看到什麽 -爸
They don’t know
what they saw out there.
爸,别跑
Dad? Dad, stop.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
去山的另一边,我自己去看
To the other side of the mountains.
I’m gonna see this for myself.
你没搞错吧?这世界快灭亡了
Are you serious? This world is dying.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
你对这世界又瞭解多少?
What do you know about this world?
我对这世界瞭解多少?
What do I know about this world?
我知道我看到什麽
I know what I saw.
我下定决心这辈子
I dedicated my whole life
要达成没人做到的成就
to doing something
that no one has ever done,
所以我尽心尽力训练你
and I did everything I could
to train you up
好让你能跟我一起
so that you could be
right there with me
完成那件事
when I did it.
这本来应该是我们的成就
This was supposed to be our legacy.
父子同心
Father and son.
你想讨论成就吗?
You wanna talk about legacy?
我正准备毁掉我的成就
I’m about to destroy mine.
为了我儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!