Perhaps we could just pack up and leave.
也许我们可以收拾行李离开
Nobody’s leaving.
没人要离开这里
Why? Because we paid for a year?
为什么 因为我们已付了一年房♥租
Look, Amy, I’m not going to just go out there
听着 艾米 我不会出去
and blatantly accuse them.
就这样指责他们
You don’t have to accuse them.
你不需要指责他们
Just start by mentioning that our cat was strangled
你可以提起猫被勒死的事
and see what happens.
然后看看他们的反应
You can believe in the possibility, can’t you?
你认为有可能是他们干的 对吗
OK. OK.
好吧
I’ll go out and mention to them that the cat is missing,
我出去和他们说猫失踪了
and I’ll ask them if they’ve seen her.
问问看他们有没有看到
All right, let’s see what it’s good for.
我们来看看这样管用嘛
You don’t think that’s enough? Not quite.
你觉得这样做还不够 是不够
Perhaps you’d like to write them a note on your blackboard.
也许你只想把这些话写在黑板上
Well, I thought he might enjoy it.
我觉得他也许会很喜欢
How are you? Fine, thank you, sir.
大家好吗 很好 谢谢你 先生
How’s it going up there? It’s all right, sir.
进展如何 一切顺利 先生
Finish that in about a day and a half. Want a smoke?
再有一天半完工 要来根烟吗
I like the smell of those American cigarettes, Mr. Sumner.
我喜欢美国烟的味道 萨姆纳先生
Can you give me a hand with that man trap?
能帮我把这捕人器
Just wanna get it in the house.
拿进屋里去吗
Right through here.
从这里过来
Right here by the fireplace.
请放在火炉旁边
Thanks.
谢谢
Amy, listen, I’m gonna catch them off guard.
艾米 听我说 我会逮他们个正着
When? Right now.
什么时候 就是现在
Open or closed, Mr. Sumner?
要不要打开 萨姆纳先生
Uh. Gee, I don’t know.
我不知道
Open it.
打开好了
If you can.
打的开吗
Sorry, Charlie.
对不起 查理
Bite, sir.
它会咬人 先生
I can appreciate that.
我看的出
Be careful.
小心点
Watch that hand on the spring.
小心放弹簧上的手
Pretty dangerous thing, sir.
这东西很危险 先生
This is the safety lock, sir. Right.
这是保险 先生 没错
Where would you like it, sir?
要放在哪里
Uh, put it right over the fireplace there.
就放在火炉上吧
You fellows like some beer?
要来点啤酒吗
Very nice. Oh, very welcome.
太好了 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers, miss.
敬你 太太
Cheers.
敬你
Mr. Sumner.
萨姆纳先生
Would you like to shoot with us sometime?
你想和我们一起去打猎吗
Oh, I… I never hunted much.
我没打猎过
But you’ve shot, Mr. Sumner?
你一定玩过枪吧 萨姆纳先生
Just once or twice, but that was…
只玩过一两次 但是…
Be easy, then. You should try it, sir.
很容易的 你应该试试 先生
Living here at Trencher’s with good shooting outside the door.
现在是户外打猎的好时候
Right.

When?
什么时候
How about tomorrow, sir?
明天怎么样 先生
OK. Thank you.
好 谢谢你们
That might be fun. I’d like that.
一定很好玩 我肯定会喜欢的
Thank you.
谢谢
What about the garage?
车♥库♥怎么办
It can wait.
再说吧
We’ll meet at Wakely about half past 8:00.
明早八点半在镇上等你
You know the pub?
你知道酒吧吧
Yes, I do.
我知道
Well, we’d better get back to work, sir.
我们要去干活了 先生
Thank you for putting that up.
谢谢你们帮我放那东西
That’s all right, sir.
小事一桩
Oh, I… I don’t have a gun, but…
我没有枪
…will this do?
用这个可以吗
There’ll be plenty extra, sir.
这足够用 了 先生
Good.
很好
Thank you for the drink, sir.
谢谢你的酒 先生
You’re welcome.
不客气
Thanks for the drink, sir. It’s my pleasure.
谢谢这些酒 先生 我很乐意
Hey, Charlie. Wait.
查理 等一下
Break it, Mr. Sumner.
把枪拆开 萨姆纳先生
Why? It’s not loaded. Break it.
为什么 子弹又没上膛 拆开
Now you’re sure.
现在你可以确定了
This will be you right over here, Mr. Sumner.
你就在这里 萨姆纳先生
Right.
好的
Now here’s your sack.
这是你的袋子
We’ll beat the ducks right to you.
我们会把鸽子往你这边赶
Small, they are.
它们不大
We don’t want it broken up with shot unless you have to.
除非必要 否则不要随便开枪
But if you can’t catch ’em,
但你如果抓不住
shoot ’em.
那就开枪射死它们
They might come right down here, sir.
它们会从前方过来 先生
Or they might come from behind as well.
也可能会从后面过过
But I don’t move? Stay as still as you can be, sir.
我不必移♥动♥吧 尽量站着别动 先生
Now, we’ll be spread about.
现在我们散开
If you need us, just call.
有需要的话就叫我们
You do that. Here’s your sack, Norman.
你来做 这是你的袋子 诺曼
You drive them to me, Charlie.
你把它们赶过来 查理
I will.
我会的
Good luck, sir.
祝你好运 先生
Might be a little while, sir.
也许你需要等段时间 先生
I’ll be here.
我会留在这里的
Who is it?
是谁
Is David all right?
大卫还好吧
He’s fine. Enjoying himself.
很好 他玩的正起劲呢
May I come in?
我能进去吗
All right.
好的
Would you like a drink? I’d love one.
要来一杯吗 当然好
Would you like me to go? I will, you know.
你如果要我走 我马上会走
No.

Stay and have your drink.
你留下喝两杯吧
I’d like to know what you think of cats.
我想知道你对猫的事有何说法
I do fancy cats.
那是只很漂亮的猫
Please leave me.
请你离开
No.

Get out!
出去
Don’t tease me, Amy.
不要逗我 艾米
Please.
求求你
No!

No. Please, Charlie.
不要 求求你 查理
Amy…
艾米
I don’t want to reave you, but I will.
我不想强迫你 但我会的
No. No.
不 不
No. No!
不 不
No.

No.

Amy…
艾米
No.

Easy.
别紧张
Sorry, Amy.
对不起 艾米
I’m sorry.
对不起
Hold me.
抱紧我
No.

No! No! No!
不 不
Why didn’t you open the closet?
为什么不把衣柜打开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!