He’s got no right to live, an animal like that.
他这禽兽没资格活下去
Tom, I’ll run round, slip in the window,
汤姆 我可以从窗子爬进去
and get that Niles out.
然后把臭奈奥斯迅速带出来
The rest of you, kick up a row.
你们其他的人就在外面大吵大闹 吸引注意力
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你们到底是哪根筋搭牢了
It’s that snipe we’re after, Mr. Sumner.
我们只是在抓奈奥斯 萨姆纳先生
I said stay down! I want the lavvy.
我叫你躺着 我要上厕所
Come on.
跟我来
Look, you stupid Yank.
你个臭美♥国♥佬♥
Let’s have Niles before someone gets hurt!
在有人受伤前赶快把奈奥斯交出来
Come on. Up you go.
上去吧
I’ve had to put up with a lot in my time.
好吧 我们慢慢耗吧
You can’t leave him in there.
你不能把他留在那里
But I draw the line at this place.
我会到处搞破坏
No!

I’ll have an answer, or I’ll have blood!
快把奈奥斯交出来 不然就会有人流血的
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Give Niles to them. That’s what they want.
把奈奥斯交给他们 他们只要他而已
They just want him.
他们只是要他而已
Give them Niles, David!
把奈奥斯交给他们 大卫
They’ll beat him to death.
他们会打死他的
I don’t care.
我才不在乎
You send him out, or your whole house will be…
交出奈奥斯 不然你的屋子…
Get him out!
把他交出去
You really don’t care, do you?
你真的什么都不在乎 是吗
No, I don’t.
我不在乎
Come here.
来这里
There’s more whiskey in the lorry.
这里还有好多威士忌
I’ll get it.
我来吧
No. I care.
不 我在乎
This is where I live.
这是我的家
This is me.
我就是这样的人
I will not allow violence against this house.
我不会让这房♥子充斥着暴♥力♥
Don’t worry.
别担心
Go on upstairs.
上楼去吧
No, please don’t leave me. Just do as you’re told.
不要离开我 听我的话
Get out of there!
滚开
David, it’s me… Major Scott.
大卫 是我 史考特少校
Come on. Thank you.
进来吧 谢谢
You finally got through the enemy lines.
你终于突破敌人的封锁了
Don’t worry about that. I’ll tell them to clear off.
别担心 我已经叫他们离开了
Sorry I didn’t get here earlier.
对不起 我现在才赶来
Yeah, I am, too. They’re breaking all my windows.
他们把我的窗户都打破了
David, Janice Hedden is missing.
大卫 贾尼斯失踪了
Tom is out of his mind with worry. They’re drunk out there.
汤姆急疯了 他们都喝醉了
I know that, but you’re the law here.
我知道 但你代表这里的法律
Oh, where can he be?
他可以在哪里
I don’tjust kill ’em. I breed ’em as well.
我不只是会杀老鼠 我也会养老鼠
I’ll deal with them.
我去和他们谈谈
David! More where they came from.
大卫 还有好多好多老鼠
Well, Tom, you’re being a bit stupid, aren’t you?
汤姆 你有点蠢 是吧
Chucking things through windows.
就这样打破别人家的玻璃
You ought to have more sense.
你应该理智些
You tell him I want that Niles or I’ll come in and get him!
你告诉他我要进去逮奈奥斯
You give me that bloody gun and get out of here. That’s an order.
把枪给我 离开这里 这是命令
What about my Janice?
那我的贾尼斯怎么办
It weren’t one of yours.
反正又不是你的孩子
He took my Janice. Listen, Tom.
他带走了我的贾尼斯 听我说 汤姆
We don’t want any trouble here, do we?
我们都不想惹麻烦 对吧
There wouldn’t have been trouble…
你把亨利·奈奥斯交给我
if you’d put Henry Niles away.
就不会有什么麻烦了
You wanted to put my Emma away soon enough!
你就不管我女儿的死活了吗
Damn you, Hedden, give me that gun.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 把枪给我
Damn you, Major. Let go!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我们进去
David! Bastards!
大卫 混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
David, phone somebody. Phone anybody!
大卫 快打电♥话♥ 随便给谁都行
Please phone somebody! David!
快点 大卫
Phone!
快打电♥话♥
No calls tonight.
他打不出电♥话♥了
It’s dead. Get the lights. Go on.
电♥话♥线断了 快去关灯
I didn’t reckon on nobody getting killed, Norman.
我没想到会有人被杀 诺曼
Yeah, well, that’s too bad. We’re all in it now.
太糟了 我们都脱不了罪
Accessories, we are. That’s the law.
我们都是共犯 那就是法律
Henry Niles!
亨利·奈奥斯
David, give them Niles. That’s what they want.
大卫 把奈奥斯交给他们 他们只是要他而已
I’m gonna keep them out of this house.
我不会让他们进屋的
Please! Listen to me!
求你了 就听我的话吧
Come on! Shut your mouth! Shut it.
闭嘴 不要再叫了
I can hold them off. Someone will show up.
别担心 我可以挡住他们
Cut it out! Like Major Scott?
住手 就象史考特少校
David, how are you gonna keep them out?
大卫 你如何挡住他们
I can keep them out. How?
我可以挡住他们 怎么挡
There are five men out there. I know that.
外面有五个人 我知道
They have a gun!
他们都有枪
I know they have.
我知道他们有枪
I know what I’m doing.
亲爱的 我知道自己在干什么
Goddamn you, David!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 大卫
If you don’t give them Niles, I will.
如果你不把奈奥斯交给他们 我会的
Oh no, you don’t.
不 你不可以
We’re gonna blast your windows!
我们要打破你的窗户
This is my affair. The lights.
这是我的事
Go upstairs and turn on all the lights.
你上楼把所有的灯都打开
They won’t be able to see me, but I’ll be able to see them.
他们看不到我 但我看的到他们
Go ahead.
去吧
No.

No, I won’t. Go.
不 我不去 快去
Goddamn you! Move!
妈的 快去
Move!
快去
Always wanted to live in a glass house!
他冲进去了
Norman!
诺曼
Charlie, in the glass house!
查理 我们进屋吧
What are you gonna do on your own?
你一个人要怎么做
Do we have any rope?
有绳子吗
I’m talking to you. Do we have any rope?
我在问你 有没有绳子
No.
没有
I suggest you get out of the way of the windows.
我建议… 你离窗户越远越好
I also suggest that you turn the rest of the lights on upstairs.
你最好把楼上的灯全打开
Do we have any wire?
我们有电线吗
I told you, I won’t help you.
我说过 我不会帮你
I see.
我明白了
Why don’t you entertain Niles?
你可以去安抚奈奥斯
Norman! Chris!
诺曼 克利斯
Who is it?

Where are you?
你在哪里
I fell!
我摔倒了
You’re damned right, you jerk!
你个混♥蛋♥
I’ll wrap this bike round your neck!
我要扭断你的脖子
See you at the bottom! Wee!
底楼见
Let me in the door! I want Niles!
开门让我进去 我要奈奥斯
David! They’re everywhere.
大卫 他们把屋子包围了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米 艾米
Amy. Open the door, and let’s have Niles.
快把门打开 然后交出奈奥斯
I won’t let them hurt you.
我不会让他们伤害你的
Please, love.
求求你
Wait there. I’m coming, Charlie.
等在那里 我就来了 查理
Wait. Wait, Tom.
等等 汤姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!