佛蒙特州 安德西尔
2009年3月28日
马士基航运有限公♥司♥
美国护照
航海日程表
船名: 马士基阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
起航: 09年04月01日 塞拉莱 (阿曼)
抵达: 09年04月12日 蒙巴萨 (肯尼亚)
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
本以为旅途会越来越轻松
You’d think these trips would get easier,
殊不知却恰恰相反
but it’s just the opposite.
我也这么觉得 安吉
Well, I feel the same way, Ange.
我知道这是我们必须要面对的生活
I know this is what we do. This is our life.
可世界的节奏太快了
But it just seems like the world is moving so fast,
现在什么都变了好多
and right now things are changing so much.
一点不错
They sure are.
我跟你说 咱孩子以后的日子可不好过
I’ll tell you something. It’s not gonna be easy for our kids.
他们要迈入的社会
They’re going into a different world
跟咱俩当时的社会完全不同
than the one you and I came into.
是啊
Yeah.
咱家的两个孩子都很不错
You know, both our kids are doing great.
但是丹尼不好好上学 我有些担心
But it worries me when Danny doesn’t take school seriously.
他还翘课 这会使…
Him missing class. That could come out…
他在找工作的时候会碰壁的
It might hurt him when he’s out looking for a job, you know?
现在的竞争十分激烈 我刚出社会那会儿
The competition out there. When I was starting out,
只要埋头苦干
you could make captain
你就能当上船长
if you put your head down and did your work.
但对现在的年轻人来说就不同了
But young guys coming up now…
现在的公♥司♥都讲究效率与成本
Companies want things faster and cheaper.
每份工作都有五十个人竞争
And 50 guys compete for every job.
世道不同了 世界一直在进步
Everything’s different, and big wheels are turning.
必须得有足够的能力才能在社会上立足
You gotta be strong to survive out there.
我明白你的意思
I hear what you’re saying.
不会有事的 对吗
It’s gonna be okay, right?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
不会有事的
Gonna be okay.
以下播送一则特别安全公告
This is a special security announcement.
请时刻保管好私人物品
Please maintain control of your personal belongings at all times.
我们会搜查并没收无人看管的行李
Unattended baggage is subject to search, inspection and removal.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – Love you too.
-一路顺风 -我到了再打给你
– Have a safe trip. – I’ll call you from there.
索马里 埃勒
他们来了
They’re here!
快起来 缪斯
Hurry, Muse!
你们在干什么 为什么没出海
What the hell are you doing? Why aren’t you out on the water?
你们清楚自己该做什么
You know what you’re supposed to do!
你们应该出海赚钱
You should be out there earning money!
我们上周刚劫持了一艘船
But we caught a ship last week.
那是上周的事
That was last week!
老大今天就要钱
The boss wants money today!
马上再劫一艘船给加拉德
Bring Garaad another ship soon
否则你们就吃不了兜着走
or you will answer for it!
所有人 立刻去工作
Everybody, get back to work now!
你今天别他妈碍我事
Stay out of my way today.
胡帆
Hufan!
我要去劫艘大船
I’m going to get us something big!
想赚钱的跟我来
Those who want to make money, come.
缪斯 带我去吧
Muse, take me with you.
你姐姐知道你在这儿吗
Does your sister know you’re here?
她正在那儿卖♥♥阿♥拉♥伯茶
She’s selling khat up there.
这是她最好的茶
This is her best stuff.
如果劫到大船 你们好处多多
When we get a big ship, you will be well paid.
你想干活吗
You want to work?
你会开船吗
Do you know how to steer a boat?
上船
Go, go.
我要入伙
I’m ready.
-你能给我什么好处 -钱
– What do you have for me? – Money.
-什么时候能给 -一拿到钱就给
– When are you gonna give it to me? – As soon as we’re paid.
都散开
Spread out!
让我另一个的手下来选他的船员
Let my other man choose his crew.
想干活 下次就给我带点东西
Next time bring me something if you want to work.
算你一个 比拉
Come on, Bilal.
瘦子 我可以给你开船
Hey, Skinny, I can steer your boat.
选我你不会后悔的
If you choose me, you won’t regret it.
好吧 艾尔米
Okay, Elmi.
我需要个强壮的
I need somebody strong.
这样的可以吗
Somebody like this?
我要他
I want him.
别挡道
Get out of my way!
为什么会选他
Why did he pick him?
他又不是咱们村子的
He’s from another village.
快点
Move!
快点 快点干活
Faster, move faster!
看看能不能提升马力
See if you can get more power.

Okay.

You!
给我过来
Get over here!
过来帮我们
Come help us!
阿曼 塞拉莱港
好了 拉进来
Okay, pull it in!
在这儿签下字 先生
Sign right there, sir.
祝你今天过得愉快
You have a good day.
-你好 船长 我来帮你拿 -早
– Hello, Cap. Let me get that for you. – Morning.
全体船员请注意 全体船员请注意
Attention, all crew. All crew.
下午三时起航
1500 departure three out.
-你好 船长 -谢恩 你好
– Hey, good to see you, Cap. – Shane. Good to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -继续干活吧
– Good to see you. – Hey. Carry on.
-博斯 -什么事
– Hey, Bos? – Yeah?
到护栏那儿去
Get on that safety rail, huh?
-肯尼 -什么事
– Kenny. – Yeah?
你去舱面办公室
I want you to go down to the deck office,
带上吉米 打开导航系统
grab Jimmy, get on the Lodestar.
把压载调五个点
That ballast, move it five points.
-现在就去 -没问题
– Take care of that now. – You got it.
家里人还好吗 船长
How’s the family, Cap?
就那样
Oh, you know.
安德里亚很好 一个孩子念大学了
Andrea’s a champ, one kid gone,
另一个也快了
another kid going.
箱子装得怎么样了
How are the boxes?
正在装最后一小批集装箱
Oh, you know. Just putting a few last containers on.
2400吨♥货物
Twenty-four hundred tons of commercial cargo,
200吨♥救济粮
200 tons of food aid,
166吨♥淡水 250公吨♥燃料
166 tons of freshwater, 250 metric tons of fuel bunkered.
跟我简单过一下行程
Walk me through the plan.
我们现在在塞拉莱
So here we are in Salalah.
亚丁湾
沿着海上走廊下行至吉布提
Travel down the coalition corridor to Djibouti.
然后我们驶离索科特拉岛南部的航道
Then we exit the shipping lane south of Socotra.
索科特拉岛 好
Socotra, okay.
然后我们独自沿着海岸向下穿过索马里海盆
Then we’re on our own down the coast through the Somali Basin
一路驶向蒙巴萨
all the way down to Mombasa.
我们还需要在冷藏舱作业五分钟
We need five minutes on that reefer bow.
索马里海盆
应该能在八点左右卸货
We should be able to unload the containers around 0800.
我们得加强警备
Well, let’s tighten up security.
我们要绕过非洲之角 对吧
We are going around the Horn of Africa, right?
船上有海盗关押室 门都是敞开的
We got pirate cages. They were all open.
所有的门都没锁
All the doors are unlocked.
即使在港口 所有的东西要关好锁紧
I want everything closed, locked, even in port.
-好 -好的 准备出发 3点了
– Right. – Fine. Ready to leave. 1500.
遵命 船长 没问题
Absolutely, Cap. You got it.
收起跳板
Stow the gangway.
收回剩下的缆绳
Last lines in.
好了 放下去
Okay. Lower it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章守护者联盟
下一篇文章后天
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!