The only thing you’ve got to think about is yourselves.
你唯一要想的就是你自己
Put all your energy into your game…
将全副精力投入到比赛当中
into your development as a ballplayer.
投入到将自己发展为职业球员中
Forget about evertyhing else.
忘掉其他一切事情
And just play.
只要用心打球
You want to succeed?
你们想要成功吗
You’ve got to be like a racehorse, focused on your final goal.
那就要像赛马一样盯紧终极目标
Because everything…
因为一切事情
absolutely everything depends on you.
所有事情 都取决于你们自己
Berroa. When you finish, go to Alvarez’s office.
巴若瓦 洗完澡去阿尔瓦兹的办公室
Hey, Sugar, they made me an offer.
阿糖 他们要和我签约了
Congratulations. What did they offer you?
恭喜你 开的什么条件
But my agent takes like forty of it.
但我的经纪人好像抽走了40
How much did you sign for?
你签了多少钱
Oh, you know. About the same.
和你差不多
Did you get any other offers?
还有其他队邀你加入吗
The Yankees and Seattle, but not as much.
洋基队和西雅图队 但给的钱不如这里多
Well, just don’t get cocky. Nobody likes a dickhead on the team.
别太骄傲 队里可不喜欢充老大的人
Welcome to the team.
欢迎加入
So, why do they call you Sugar?
他们为什么叫你阿糖
Well, I’m swseet with the ladies.
因为我对女生很体贴
But mostly I’ve got the sweetest knuckle curve there is.
但主要还是因为 我能投出最棒的弹指曲球
Bullshit! You just learned that the other day.
吹牛 你那天才刚刚学到怎么投
They call him Sugar because he eats so much dessert!
叫他阿糖是因为他太爱吃甜食了
He’s just jealous.
他不过是嫉妒罢了
Dude, we got you a little going away present.
哥们 我们为你准备了饯行礼物
You should go to the Dodgers.
我们该去道奇队
I heard they’re looking for first basemen.
听说他们在找一垒手
To hell with that shit.
去他的吧
The coaches are even tougher over there.
那里的教练更不好对付
No more curfews.
我不要再有宵禁的生活了
No more trainers telling me what to do and how to do it.
也不会再有教练对我指手画脚
I feel good like this, man.
我喜欢这种感觉
Forget about it.
算了吧
“No hats inside the building, son!”
“在楼里不许带帽子”
“Cut your meat with the knife, but eat it with the fork!”
“用刀切肉但要用叉子吃”
“Never put the meat in your mouth with the knife!”
“绝对不能用刀把肉送进嘴里”
“Or you’ll chop off your tongue!”
“不然你会把舌头切掉的”
“Ten o’clock! Lights out!”
“十点了 熄灯!”
Line drive.
平飞球
Line drive. Line drive.
平飞球 平飞球
Fly ball.
高飞球
Fly ball. Fly ball.
高飞球 高飞球
Home run.
全垒打
Home run. Home run.
全垒打 全垒打
I got it. I got it.
我接到了 我接到了
I got it. I got it. I got it. I got it.
我接到了 我接到了 我接到了 我接到了
Take me out to the ball game
带我去球赛
Take me out to the crowd
带我去人群中
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack
给我买♥♥点花生和好家伙玉米花
I don’t care if I never get back
我不在乎是不是一去不归
Let me root, root, root for the home team
让我生根 在家乡球队生根
If they don’t win it’s a shame
要是他们赢不了 那是件羞耻的事
For it’s one, two…
因为一次 两次…
Have fun last night?
昨晚玩的开心吗
Feel better now?
好点没
Let’s go.
开始吧
Okay, okay.

Here we go, here we go!
开始了
Okay, Sugar, let’s do this!
阿糖 投吧
Strike one.
一击
Strike two.
两击
Three. Strike three.
三 三击
Strike three.
三击
Hey, wipe that smile off your face.
别傻笑了
Salvador, warm up. You’re pitching the next inning.
萨尔瓦多 去做热身 下一局由你来投
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Just when I was starting to like you.
我刚开始对你们另眼相看
You go and do something stupid.
你们就做出愚蠢的行为
What have you got to say for yourselves?
你们有什么话要说
Alfonso was with us too.
阿尔夫索当时也和我们在一起
Don’t give me excuses.
不要找借口
Your behavior is unacceptable.
你们的表现让人失望
You need to understand. You’ve still got a long way to go.
你们要明白 你们还有很长的路要走
First, you’ve got to make it to the minor leagues.
首先你们要参加职业棒球小联盟
Rookie ball. Single-A, Double-A…
接下来是新秀赛 A赛 AA赛
Triple-A.
然后是AAA赛
All that before you even set foot in the majors.
那都是进入棒球联合总会的敲门砖
So you had better watch what you do.
所以你们要注意自己的表现
Because nobody’s going to take this shit…
因为你们去了美国以后
from a pair of Dominican rookies…
没人会在乎一帮
when you get to the U.S.
多米尼加新人的
You’ve been invited to spring training.
你们已经受邀参加春季集训了
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
You’ve got a call. He says it’s important.
有你电♥话♥ 他说很重要
This was your father’s. I want you to take it with you.
这是你♥爸♥留下的 我想让你带上
God has given you a marvelous gift.
上帝赋予你非凡的天赋
And God willing, you’ll do great things with it.
并愿你发挥所长
Miguelito! Don’t ever forget your Uncle Angel.
米盖利托 别忘了你的安吉尔叔叔
Lupe! Your cousin Lupe!
鲁佩 你表姐鲁佩
I’m Omayra.
我叫奥美拉
Your cousin. Lupe.
你表姐 鲁佩
Lola! Your Aunt Lola!
罗拉 你姑姑罗拉
Remember we went skinny-dipping at the Malecgn…
别忘了 我们曾在马雷贡一起裸泳
When?
什么时候
You were like eight and terrified of goats.
你8岁的时候 当时你很怕山羊
My nephew.
我的侄子
Your neighbor Ana.
你的邻居 安娜
You cried and cried… You were such a baby, man.
你哭个不停 像个婴儿一样
What’s your name again?
你叫什么来着
I’m Omayra. Your cousin.
奥美拉 你表妹
Your Uncle Jefe!
你的叔叔 海菲
Uncle Angel.
安吉尔叔叔
I grew up around here.
我在这一带长大
Don’t give me any shit. I taught you everything you know, hear?
别装蒜了 你是我一手培养出来的
Hey, Frank, what’s up?
弗兰克 你好吗
I’m proud of you, kid. Your father would be, too.
我为你骄傲 孩子 你父亲也会的
Thanks. I owse it all to you.
谢谢 全都亏了你
Not all of it.
也不是全部
Just forty percent.
只不过百分之四十
I spent the best years of my life playing in the U.S.
我把打球的黄金年华献给了美国
Remember… Life gives you lots of opportunities.
记住 生活充满机遇
Baseball only gives you one.
而打棒球的机会只有一次
When it comes, take advantage of it as much as you can. Enjoy it.
当机会来临 尽一切可能利用好 享受它
How’s the new curve?
新投球发练得怎么样了
It’s sweet.
很好
Here.

What’s this for?
这是干吗用的
For your autograph.
要你的亲笔签名
I’m kidding, you arrogant prick.
我开玩笑呢 你这个自恋狂
That’s so you’ll write to your family.
这是用来给你家人写信的
And to me, too, if you feel like it.
还有我 如果你想写的话
So where’s that boyfriend of yours?
你男朋友呢
Which one?
哪个
That ugly kid you’ve got.
你找得那个丑八怪
Fernando!
费尔南多
He’s out there dancing with Sofia.
他在外面和索菲娅跳舞
With who?
和谁
With Sofia.
索菲娅
You know, Sis… I’m very proud of you.
姐姐 我很为你骄傲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!