Come on. Tomorrow’s gonna be a good day.
电脑模拟会证明你是对的
Computer sims will prove you were right.
我们会重新开始飞行的
We can all put our wings back on.
想跑步吗
You wanna run?

Yeah, let’s run.
外面太冷了
Fucking cold out here.
很明显
It was obvious.
情况很紧急
It was a critical situation,
在低空失去两侧发动机推力
losing thrust in both engines at a low altitude
又是在地球上人口最为密集的区域之一
over one of the most densely populated areas of the planet.
但选择在哈德逊河上降落
But choosing to land on the Hudson,
是有很大风险的
that was still a big “If.”
我确信自己能做到
I was sure I could do it.
是吗
You were?
是的
Yes.
人们称你为英雄 你怎么想
How do you feel when people call you a hero?
我不觉得自己是英雄
I don’t feel like a hero.
我只是做了我该做的
I’m just a man who was doing his job.
那个时刻你无疑是最合适的人选
The right man for the job at the right time.
你飞行了多久 将近四十年吗
You’ve been flying for what, nearly 40 years?
四十二年 就是我的人生
Forty-two. It’s been my life.
我的整个人生
My whole life.
你操纵
Your aircraft.
我♥操♥纵
My aircraft.
夏天剩下的时间我会忙着
I’ll be busy crop dusting in the Super Cub
开飞机喷洒农药
rest of the summer.
你要想来可以一起上飞机驾驶
So, you can take the plane up, I guess, when you please.
每小时还是六块钱 算作上课时间
Still six bucks an hour. I’ll consider it lesson time.
飞行员永远不能停止获取知识
A pilot never stops acquiring knowledge.
你会犯错 每个人都会
You’ll make mistakes, everyone does.
但要从中吸取教训
Just learn from them.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
无论发生什么 不要忘了
And never forget, no matter what’s happening,
驾驶飞机
to fly the airplane.
当然 先生
Absolutely, sir.
还有一点 很重要
Oh, one other thing, and this is important.
-什么 -你应该多笑笑
– Sir? – You can go ahead and smile.
好的
All right.
-很抱歉我出了这么多汗 -没事的
– I apologize for the perspiration. – Oh, no.
想想你做的壮举
After what you did,
凯蒂真是太咄咄逼人了
I’d think that Katie couldn’t be too intimidating.
不是因为凯蒂
Oh, it wasn’t Katie.
是她带来的那些灯和摄像机
It was the lights and the camera that she brought with her.
好了 都弄好了
Okay. All done.
这是替我妈妈吻的
That was from my mom.
她叫布兰达
Her name is Brenda,
她想说”谢谢” 而且她单身
she says to say “Thank you” and that she’s single.
替我谢谢布兰达 但我已经结婚了
Well, you tell Brenda thank you, but I’ve got a girl at home.
-她很幸运啊 -谢谢
– Lucky woman. – Thank you.
萨利
Sully.
萨利 萨利
Sully. Sully!
萨利 你神游去哪了
Sully, where are you?
我就站在这儿叫你名字
I’m standing here calling your name.
你怎么了
What’s up with you?
你得打起精神来
You need to get focused.
因为媒体的采访要求还在大量涌来
Because the media request avalanche continues.
好的好的
Yeah. Yeah.
拉里·鲁尼主动要求过来
Larry Rooney volunteered to jump in
今天剩下的时间由他来陪你
and ride shotgun with you the rest of the way.
感觉你会需要一个朋友在身边
Thought you might need a friend.
他会带你去安全委员会参加今天的会议
He’ll take you to today’s NTSB meeting.
空客完成了他们的电脑模拟
Airbus completed their computer simulations as well.
好 好的 这很有帮助
Good. Good, that’ll help.
还有 阿尼·金泰尔打电♥话♥来了
There’s something else. Arnie Gentile called.
ACARS是飞机通信寻址与报告系统
飞行过程中自动向地面站发送飞机状态数据
他拿到了ACARS数据
He has the ACARS data.
左侧发动机仍然在慢车运转
The left engine was still operating at idle.
不可能 我感觉到它没有推力了
Not possible. I felt it go.
就好像我们在空中停下来一样
It was like we were stopped in mid-air.
阿尼说有可能它是以低于慢车转速运转
Arnie said there was a chance it was sub-idle,
仍有可能提供推力
that it still could’ve had thrust.
安全委员会已经得到消息
I’m just letting you know
所以我才告诉你
since the NTSB already does.

Hmm.
接下来会退休吗
ls retirement next?
你下一步会怎么做 下一步
What’s next for you? What’s next?
请让一让
Some room, please.
萨利 这边
Sully! Over here!
拉里 能看到一张友善的脸真好
Hey, Larry. Good to see a friendly face.
接下来估计你也看不到别的好脸色了
Might be the last one you see today.
你们在逗我吧
You’ve got to be kidding me.
这些之前都交代过了
We’ve been through all this before.
如果惹恼了你们的话 我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry if you’re frustrated,
但是我们的工作就是调查
but our job is to investigate
飞机为何会最终坠入哈德逊河里
how a plane ended up in the Hudson River.
是降落在哈德逊河上
On the Hudson River.
这时候去钓鱼 是不是太早了
Isn’t it a little early in the year to go fishing?
寻求真♥相♥并不是”钓鱼” 斯凯尔斯先生
Seeking the facts is hardly “fishing,” Mr. Skiles.
好 那最重要的事实是
Okay, then here’s the most important fact.
只有两个人知道
There’s only two people who
那天驾驶舱里发生的事
know what happened in the cockpit that day
而我正是其中之一
and I’m one of them.
我们非常理解你的立场
And we appreciate your perspective.
你们以为我们今天为什么还能到这来
Why do you even think we’re here today?
是因为萨伦伯格机长
It’s because Captain Sullenberger
没有返航拉瓜迪亚
did not head back to LaGuardia.
我刚结束空客320的训练 我敢说
Look, I just finished training on the A320 and I can tell you,
此次飞机能顺畅运作
the only reason the plane operated as well as it did,
没有坠毁的唯一原因
that the aircraft could land anywhere,
是因为萨伦伯格机长
is because Captain Sullenberger
打开了辅助动力装置
turned on the Auxiliary Power Unit.
他只是遵照了快速检查单
He was simply following the QRH.
不不 他没有
No. No, he wasn’t.
他根本没有按标准程序来
He wasn’t following proper procedure at all.
我知道 因为快速检查单就在我手上
And I know, because I had the QRH in my hands.
发动机开始减速时
He switched on the APU
他就立刻打开了辅助动力装置
immediately after engine rollback.
这在空客手册中是在第十五步
According to Airbus, that’s the 15th thing on the list to do.
第十五步
Fifteenth.
如果他死守规定 我们早死了
If he had followed the damn rules, we’d all be dead.
可能这种情况你们不太能接受
Maybe that’s the part you don’t like.
毕竟以前你们的猜测经常得不到解释
You’re not used to having answers to your guesses.
杰夫的意思是
Look, what Jeff is saying is that
我了解空客320 清楚它的性能和极限
I know the A320, what it does and what it doesn’t do.
看过无数已故飞行员的黑匣子记录
I have read countless CVR transcripts of deceased pilots
而且有丰富的事故调查经验
and I have significant accident investigation experience.
毫无疑问
There is no question
你是位有天赋
that you are a talented,
又敬业并且经验丰富的专家
dedicated, experienced professional.
但在1月15日前你驾驶过的所有航♥班♥
But all the flights you piloted before January 15th
和你研究过的所有空难事件
and every crash you investigated
都不在本次调查的范围之内
are not the purview of this investigation.
今天我们关注的只有全美航♥空♥1549号♥班机
Only US Airways 1549 matters today.
已经通知过你的工会了
Your union has been advised.
ACARS数据显示左侧发动机
ACARS data relayed that the left engine
在整个飞行过程中都持续运转
continued to turn throughout the flight.
那就是ACARS数据错了
Then the ACARS data is wrong.
证据显示左侧发动机
The evidence shows that the left engine
被鸟撞了之后
was at idle or sub-idle
立刻进入慢车或低于慢车的状态
immediately following the bird strike.
让我看看左侧发动机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!