有鸟群
Birds!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
很可能是遇到乱流了
It’s just turbulence, probably.
我去客舱查看一下
I’ll check the cabin.
发生什么事了
What do you think’s going on?
没事的
It’s okay.
请大家保持
Everyone, might be a good idea
安全带扣好系紧
just to keep your seat belts on.
一台发动机转速下降
We got one rolling back.
两台发动机转速都下降了
We have both of them rolling back.
点火
Ignition start.
老天
Oh, my God.
打开辅助动力装置
I’m starting the APU.
请再次检查安全带
Just double-check your seat belts, please.
系好安全带 别紧张
Seat belt. Relax.
检查一下安全带是否系好
Can I make sure your seatbelts are fastened?
请确认安全带扣好系紧
Make sure your seat belts are fastened.
请系好安全带
Seat belts.
你看是怎么回事
What do you think that was?
应该是鸟击
I think it was a bird strike.
看来我们要返航拉瓜迪亚了
Then we’re going back to LaGuardia.
没错
Yeah.
快看快速检查单
Get out the QRH.
双发失效
Loss of thrust on both engines.
求救 求救 求救 全美1549
Mayday, mayday, mayday. This is Cactus 1549.
我们撞到了鸟群
We hit birds.
4600米保持 达美331
Maintain 15000, Delta 331.
我们两台发动机都失去推力
We’ve lost thrust on both engines.
请求返航拉瓜迪亚
We are turning back towards LaGuardia.
收到 需要返航拉瓜迪亚是吗
Okay, you need to return to LaGuardia?
-左转航向220 -220
– Turn left heading 220. – 220.
哪台发动机失效
Which engine did you lose?
都失效 双发失效
Both. Both engines.
-主任 -什么事
– Supe? – Yeah?
紧急情况
I have an emergency.
什么情况
What’s the report?
双发
Both engines.
-什么 -双发失效 失去推力
– What? – Both engines gone. No thrust.
明白
All right.
拉瓜迪亚说可以落13跑道
LaGuardia says go to Runway 13.
塔台 停止起飞 有特情返航
Tower, stop your departure. Got an emergency returning.
1549 鸟击
1549, bird strike.
双发失效 立即返航
He lost both engines. Returning immediately.
哪台发动机
Which engine?
他说是双发失效
He lost thrust in both engines, he said.
全美1549 如果能协调到
Cactus 1549, if we can get it for you,
你们想尝试落跑道13吗
do you wanna try to land Runway 13?
落不了 可能要去哈德逊河了
We are unable. We may end up in the Hudson.
空客320即将水上迫降
I got an A320 diving for the river.
阿尔 暂停所有拉瓜迪亚进港航♥班♥
Al, stack all the in-bounds to LaGuardia.
让塔台流控
Let’s put a hold on the tower, please.
大家集中精神了
Come on, guys, stay on point.
我们右边什么情况
What about over to our right?
新泽西泰特波罗机场
在拉瓜迪亚机场西北1549次航♥班♥航线的右侧
新泽西怎么样 泰特波罗可以落吗
Anything in New Jersey? Maybe Teterboro?
泰特波罗塔台 我要一条跑道
Teterboro Tower, I need a runway.
全美1549需要立即降落
Cactus 1549 needs to go to the airport right now.
纽瓦克机场
位于拉瓜迪亚机场西南28公里
纽瓦克 你们那能不能协调
Newark Tower, what have you got?
跑道29未占用 可以降落
You have Runway 29 cleared and ready.
-需要紧急迫降吗 -是的
– You need emergency landing? – Yes.
好了
Okay, yeah.
你的右边泰特波罗机场可以降落
Off your right side is Teterboro Airport.
全美1549
高度低
全美1549
高度低
糟糕
Shit.
我是机长
This is the Captain.
防冲击姿势
Brace for impact.
天哪
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
全身用力
Brace, brace, brace!
低头 弯腰
Heads down, stay down!
全身用力
Brace, brace, brace!
低头 弯腰
Heads down, stay down!
全美1549 右转航向280
Cactus 1549, turn right 280.
泰特波罗01跑道可以降落
You can land Runway 1 Teterboro.
无法抵达
We can’t make it.
我们去哈德逊河
We’re gonna end up in the Hudson.
全美请重复
I’m sorry. Say again, Cactus?
全美1549 雷达信♥号♥♥丢失
Cactus 1549, radar contact lost.
KC 过来一下
KC, come on over here.
你也可以去纽瓦克机场
You also got Newark off your two o’clock
两点钟方向十一公里
in about seven miles.
千万别掉进到河里
Don’t go in the river.
-主任 -你来接替他
– Sir? – Plug in.
全美1549
Cactus 1549, if you can,
纽瓦克跑道29能否降落
you got Runway 29 available at Newark.
两点钟方向 十一公里
It’ll be two o’clock in seven miles.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 老天爷
Please, God.
抱歉 帕特里克
I’m sorry, Patrick.
肯定是去纽瓦克了 一定是
He’s inbound to Newark, I know it.
只是需要关闭通话全心驾驶
He just went off the box to focus.
帕特
Patty.
他会回复的
He’ll come back up.
他转飞泰特波罗了
He’s heading to Teterboro.
我们得请其他人帮忙看看
We need other eyes and ears.
乔治华盛顿大桥 位于哈德逊河上
华盛顿大桥附近所有航♥空♥器请注意
Attention, all aircraft in the vicinity of the GW.
拐过了这个弯
When we come up around this bend up here,
就能看到无畏号♥航母了
we’ll see the USS Intrepid.
有架空客320正在紧急下降
We got an A320 on emergency descent.
全美1549在哈德逊河上低空飞行
Cactus 1549 is low level above the Hudson.
直升机167MT 看到该客机
This is helicopter 167 Mike Tango. I’ve got eyes on him.
好 有直升机看到他们了
Okay. I got a chopper with visuals.
我要继续跟进
I’m staying on this.
他还在
He’s out there.
他去纽瓦克了 十一公里
He’s headed to Newark, seven miles.
只有十一公里
It’s only seven miles.
全美1549 拉瓜迪亚离场
Cactus 1549, this is departure control.
这是紧急频率 收到请回答
On guard, do you read?
他要落水了
He’s going down.
全美1549 收到请回答
Cactus 1549, do you read me?
不好 他要落水了 马上就落水了
Shit! He’s going down! He’s gonna hit the water.
-KC 接手他的工作 -好的
– KC, take his seat. – Sure.
待会儿会有人给你做检测
Tester’s gonna come down.
酒精 尿检 都是例行流程
Breathalyser, urine samples, it’s standard.
他听起来很冷静
His voice was so calm.
他说去哈德逊河的时候 我都不敢置信
When he said the Hudson, I didn’t believe it.
这不可能
This isn’t happening.
水上降落没有生还可能 亨利
People don’t survive water landings, Henry.
拉起 拉起
Pull up. Pull up.
马上就要撞击水面了
We’re gonna brace.
拉起 拉起
Pull up! Pull up!
三十[英尺]
Thirty.
二十
Twenty.

Ten.
我挂了
I’d better go.
太不容易了 我爱你
I am so sorry. I love you.
嗯 挂了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!