我随后就来
I’ll be right behind you.
当天执飞1549次航♥班♥的飞机注册号♥是N106US
根据萨利的自传他这里拿的是飞机的维修记录本
萨利 我们得走了
Sully, we gotta go.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都没事 救援人员正在赶来
Everybody’s okay. Help is on the way.
26位乘客去了帝国码头
Twenty-six passengers going to Port Imperial.
十九位了去81号♥码头
Nineteen headed to Pier 81.
我们船上有24位乘客
We got 24 passengers on board
送去了帝国码头
headed to Port Imperial.
纽约市近三百名最优秀的救援人员已经
Whoever has miraculously survived
准备好救助这些从高空坠入冰冷的哈德逊河
this plummet from the skies into the icy Hudson
却奇迹般幸存的乘客 不论幸存了多少
has about 300 of New York’s finest ready to help them.
目前唯一的问题是 还来得及吗
The only question remaining is will it be too late?
纽约一台鲍比·库萨于曼哈顿报道
In Manhattan, Bobby Cuza, New York One.
来吧 先生 把手给我
Come on, sir. Give me your hand.
抓住了
Grab on.
把手给我 先生 没事的
Give me your hand, sir. It’s okay.
抓住你了
We got you.
-我的手 -得赶紧焐热
– My hands. – Gotta warm them up.
给他一条毯子 赶紧
Get him a blanket, fast.
我以为我肯定要死了
I was sure I was gonna die.
今天没人会死
Hey, no one dies today.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
快来 机长 这里
Here you go, Captain. This way.
把手给我们 先生
Give us your hand, sir.
萨利 把它绑胳膊上
Sully, wrap it around your arms.
-现在往上爬 -把手给我
– Climb out now. – Give me your hand.
能再拿几条毯子过来吗
Can we get a couple more blankets over here?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-真是太感谢你了 -不客气
– Thank you so much. – You’re welcome.
给他让个道
Give him some room.
不客气
You’re welcome.

Hello?
我想打电♥话♥报个平安
I wanted to call to say I’m okay.
真好 你还是五点五十到家吗
Oh, good. Are you still on the 5:50 home?
出了点意外
There’s been an incident.
我没事 竟然能毫发无损
I’m okay, not a scratch somehow.
打开电视
Turn on the television.
你说打开电视是什么意思
What do you mean “Turn on the television”?
洛丽 我现在什么也不能说
Lorrie, I can’t talk right now.
事情平息了我从码头打给你
I will call you from the pier when things quiet down.
我不得不降落在哈德逊河上
I had to land in the Hudson.
萨利 我没听懂
Sully, I don’t understand.
我爱你 我没事 告诉女儿们我没事
I love you, and I’m okay. Tell the girls I am okay.
我得挂电♥话♥了
But I have to go.
姑娘们 打开电视
Girls, turn on the TV.
一架全美航♥空♥班机坠入哈德逊河
An extensive rescue effort is underway
救援工作正在全面展开
after a US Airways Flight crashes into the Hudson River,
-救援人员正在努力营救乘客 -天哪
– sending passengers scrambling for safety. – Oh, my God.
要是身上的衣服湿了 赶紧脱下来
If you have any wet clothing on, take it off
在红十字会拿条毯子裹身上
and wrap up in a blanket from the Red Cross.
你会没事的 放心吧 露西尔
You’re gonna be okay. Okay, Lucille?
我现在直接把你送上救护车 好吗
I’m gonna take you right to the ambulance, all right?
他可能在这里呢 他可能比我们还快
Maybe he’s here. Maybe he beat us somehow.
好多船啊
There’s lots of boats!
杰夫
Jeff!
萨利
Sully!

Dan!
丹 我想知道谁受伤了 有多严重
Dan, I need to know who’s hurt and how badly,
然后我需要知道人数
and I need a count.
我的人数是155 乘客加机组
155, that’s my number. That’s passengers and crew.
好的 你怎么样
Okay. How are you?
我们数到155人时我再回答这个问题
I’ll answer that question when we’ve counted 155.
好吧
All right.
亲爱的 是我
Honey, it’s me.
有点儿 今晚我回不了家了
Sort of. I won’t be home tonight.
雪莉 简直不敢相信我在跟你说话
Sherri, I cannot believe l am talking to you.
机长
Captain.
我来带你去见市长布隆伯格
I’m here to escort you to meet with Mayor Bloomberg
和警♥察♥局长雷蒙德·凯力
and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly.
要是市长想打招呼
If the Mayor wants to say hello,
让他到这来
he’ll have to come down here.
我们还在工作
We’re still working.
萨利 我可以留在这清点人数
Sully, I can keep assembling the count.
杰夫
Jeff.
杰夫 我需要知道人数
Jeff, I need a count.
我们必须知道人数
We’ve gotta have a count.
萨利 在这里不可能清点出准确人数的
There’s no way to get a real count out here, Sully.
萨利 杰夫说得对
Sully, Jeff’s right.
我们先去换件干衣服
Let’s get you in some dry clothes
不然你会冻死的
before you freeze to death.
机长 市长
Captain, what if the Mayor
和凯力局长愿意来这见你
and Chief Kelly come down here to meet with you?
丹 因为是国内航♥班♥
Dan, because it was a domestic flight…
所以我们没有旅客名单
Yeah, we got no manifest.
我们必须逐个
We’re gonna have to track
调查旅客信息
the passenger information down one by one.
-你有办法吗 -有
– Can you help? – Yeah.
我给约翰·凯里打个电♥话♥
I’m gonna call John Carey.
我们会给你人数的
We’re gonna get you a count.
但是萨利 听我说 你做得已经够多了
But, Sully, listen. You’ve done enough.
从现在起让我接手吧
Let me take it from here.
-杰夫 -爸
– Jeff? – Pop!
我没事
I’m okay.
我在另一边机翼上
I was on the other wing.
他们把我们带到了新泽西
They brought us to Jersey.
我看不见你 也找不到你
I couldn’t see you. I couldn’t find you.
我能听到你一直在叫我名字
I could hear you shouting my name the whole time.
我回答你的 但可能水声太大
I shouted back. I guess the river…
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你能相信我们活下来了吗
Can you believe we made it?
我是说 飞机掉到
I mean, the plane crashed
河里了
on the river!
真是天大的玩笑啊
Are you kidding me?
太不可思议了
Ah, so unbelievable.
我这辈子在纽约从没这么开心过
I’ve never been so happy to be in New York in my life.
帕特
Hey, Patty.
主任让我来找你
Supe sent me looking for you.
大家都快高兴疯了
Everyone’s going nuts up top.
你不来吗
Aren’t you coming?
估计你还没听说
I guess you didn’t hear.
我值班时全美1549掉哈德逊河里了
I lost Cactus 1549 in the Hudson.
估计是你还没听说
Huh. I guess you haven’t heard.
他成功着陆了
He landed the son of a bitch!
什么
What?
所有人都被救上来了 真是个奇迹
Everyone’s been pulled off. It’s a miracle!
我以为他们都没命了
I thought I lost them all.
这里真应该放一台电视
They’ve got to get a TV in here.
没错
Yeah. Seriously.
我脉率多少
What is my pulse rate?
一百一
It’s 110.
我静息时正常值是55
My normal resting is 55.
一百一
110…
不太好啊
That’s not good.
你说对了 一百一是不太好
You are right. 110 is not good.
考虑到你刚才经历的一切
After what you just went through,
一百一真是慢得奇怪
110 is extraordinary.
多琳怎么样
How is Doreen?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!