Might I just make a suggestion.. a bit of advice.
你不能太过于认真了
Listen, you can’t go around carrying the weight
of the world on your shoulders!
这只是工作!
It’s just a job!
这些人活在…
These people’s lives…
得了,每个人都得要过日子
People will always have their lives!
打起精神来,小伙子
Come on, boys…
我们应该好好庆祝才对
We’re supposed to be celebrating!
NOAH,来吧
Noah, come on…
来吧
Come on.
好吧…
All right…
该我了
My turn to make a toast.
敬TIM 和 LORRAINE
To Tim and Lorraine…
为了他们买♥♥了一份…好保险
For taking on a great policy.
也确实得到了你们应得的 And for deserving
exactly what you were covered for.
Yes!
It’s so warm…
Oh! Oh!
Come on!
Hum!
It’s so warm… so warm!
Hum!
Ooh!
看来你想错了
You seem to be
getting the wrong idea.
我还没放弃呢
I’m not upset.
完全没有
Not at all.
实际上,我得谢谢你
In fact, I’m thanking you.
为什么?
For what?
因为你让我们终于能提起这件事
For bringing this out into the open.
我刚来这里上班的时候
You see, when I was first appointed to this job,
总觉得自己很孤独
I used to think I was alone.
孤独?
Alone?
为什么?
In what?
感觉啊,有些时候
In feeling, on occasion…
应该剪去的片断
Aroused by some of the materials
I was expected to classify.
激起了我的欲望
这曾让我很困扰
It used to disturb me.
当TYLER告诉我
Then when Tyler told me about
你所做的事情时
what he saw you doing,
I suddenly felt liberated.
我忽然觉得自♥由♥了
你认为这是
What you acknowledged
健康的…
was healthy…
当然了,这是刺♥激♥的片断
Of course, it’s exciting material!
我们的工作是
It’s our job is to make sure
确保他人不会看到这些
that no one else sees it,
我们就必须严格保密
we might as well preserve it for our own pleasure.
我不是为了自己才做这些事
I’m not doing it for myself.
就算是为了你丈夫
Even if it’s for your husband,
为了他的朋友
for his friends,
或者你自己的朋友…
for your friends…
我希望你能把我当成
That’s how I’d like you to consider me…
你的朋友
As a friend.
是为了我的姐姐
It’s for my sister.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她想要知道我在干什么
She likes to know what I do.
她总是这样
She always has.
她是我姐姐
She’s my sister.
我上学的时候 她总是想知道我学了什么
When I was at school, she always wanted to know what I learned.
我就告诉她
I’d tell her.
就这样,我们一起学习
That way, we’d learn it together.
她比我大却没上过学
She didn’t go to school.
She’s older than me.
她得要呆在家里
She had to stay home.
在我的家乡…
That’s how things are…
这是习惯
Where I’m from.
她… 看你录下来的带子?
She… watches your tapes?
这的确很奇怪
You see, it’s very strange
我所做的
what we do here.
很难…
Very…
解释清楚
Difficult to explain.
我只有录下来 她才能真正知道我们剪掉了什么
Since I started taping, she can actually see what we cut,
也就是我们不能让别人看到些什么
what we don’t allow to other people to watch.
所以,当我把带子带回家
So, when I take these tapes home
当她看到我所作的决定 她很自豪
and she watches the decisions I am making, she’s very proud.
我们都会有冲动必须承认
We all have impulses, just admit that.
你呢?
To you?
也有
Yes.
为什么?
Why?
嘿!LOUISE
Hi, Louise.
夜班?
Night shift?
您下班总是很晚,RENDER先生
You’re working late tonight too Mr. Render?
工作总是没完没了
Work never stops.
RENDER先生 我听到别人都在议论您
You know, Mr. Render, I hear them talking about you.
谁?
Who?
住在这里的人们
The people here.
他们觉得您简直就是天使
They think you’re an angel.
我尽力而为而已
I do the best I can.
但是您真的 为他们花了心血
But you really spend time with them.
整天整夜地拜访客户 您本没有必要…
You don’t have to visit at all hours…
LOUISE,住在这里的人们 都吓坏了…
These people are in a state of shock.
他们的整个生活都毁了 Their
whole lives have been uprooted.
有些人甚至不明白 这意味着什么
Some of them don’t even fully realise
发生在他们身上的事情有多么严重
the extent of what’s happened to them
他们…
and they…
他们需要一切可能的帮助
They need all the support
一切我们能为他们做的
that we can give them.
您真是好人 蓝道先生
You’re wonderful, Mr. Render.
如果你想知道的话
我觉得这样办不错
您觉得呢?
Don’t you think?
我们住那个汽车旅馆的话
If you stay at the motel,
可以打折
we’ll get a discount.
他们还是一样会给我们两个很好的房♥间
They’ll still pay for two rooms.
如果我们只要一个房♥间 还能每天省下好几百块
If we stay in one, we’ll save a couple of hundred a day.
钱不是问题
That’s above and beyond the fee.
我不想这样
I don’t like the idea.
你不想什么?
What don’t you like?
不想把我们的房♥子让给陌生人
Giving our house to strangers.
但是他们会付钱
But look they’re paying for it.
很多人做梦都盼着这样的好事呢
People dream about an opportunity like this, you know?
我还怕你不在呢
I was afraid you wouldn’t be in.
抱歉,吵了你的好梦了?
I’m sorry, did I wake you?
不,我很好
No, it’s okay.
我可以等会儿再过来…
I’ll come back..
不用了,进来吧 你确定? -没问题
No, come in. You sure? -Yes!
要咖啡吗?
You want some coffee?
好的
Sure.
早… 早上好
Good morning.
你这里在干吗?
What are you doing?
我想拍一些照片
I do a bit of photography…
我觉得这样子很美…
It was such a nice image,
你们这样躺着…
you lying there…
我希望你们不要介意…
I hope you don’t mind.
如果你想要我可以为你加印几张
I can make you copies, if you like.
什么事?
What’s going on?
你有个很美满的家庭
You have a very beautiful family.
关于房♥子你决定了吗?
Have you made your decison yet?
如果你也能签字…
If you could sign as well…
还有一件事
Now, there is one more favour
我们想请您帮忙
that we have to ask:
我们能不能尽快搬进来
If we could have access to the house
我们有很多东西要搬…
as soon as possible…
几时?
When?
今天下午
Well this afternoon.
没问题
That should be okay
哦,我们可能不在
No, we won’t be here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!