现在来说,正是.
Well, for now.
他们总不能…
They can’t just…
随便找人顶替这份计划.
Someone will take
over the project.
他们不可以就这样离开不管了…
They can’t leave it like this…
我们不知道什么时候可以开工.
We don’t know when.
好!…
Well!…
很有趣啊?
Isn’t that special?
我哥邮寄过来的.
Our brother sends them.
这些照片是…
They are photographs
我以前的邻居的.
of our old neighbourhood.
他们还住在那里.
He still lives there.
她为何烧了那些?
Why is she burning them?
她不喜欢保存东西的.
She doesn’t like to save things.
她不喜欢保存东西的.
She doesn’t like to save things…
可以告诉我们你现在拍的电影吗…
So tell us about the movie you’re making…
嗯… 你们想知道些什么?
Hum… what would you like to know?
由谁出演?
Who’s in it?
没有人…
Nobody…
我的意思是说没什么大牌.
Nobody big.
你为什么会选择…这栋房♥子?
So why did you choose this house?
这个嘛…
Well…
我猜这和你们选中这房♥子的原因一样!
I, uh, guess for the same reasons
that you did, I guess!
周围很空旷就这么一幢房♥子…
Hum… it’s all alone, it’s unto itself…
当然了 让人觉得很特别,
Of course, you thought that would be different,
一般人都有邻居…
that you would have neighbours…
你们却没有…
But you don’t…
说真的没有耶.
Not yet.
这有配合到你的角色?
Does that suit your character?
我的性格?
My character?
不,我是说
你电影里的角色
The character in the film
你要安排谁住在这栋房♥子里呢.
who’s supposed to live here.
原来你是在说电影!
The person in the film!
戏里面打算住在这所房♥子的人
Well… the persons who are supposed to live here
正经历着他们生活中最特别的日子.
are going through a very strange time in their lives.
他们应有尽有.
They have everything they want.
他们要什么有什么…
Or they have means to have everything they want…
不过他们不知道自己究竟想要什么.
But they don’t know what they need.
所以他们尝试着做些特别的事情…
So they try different things…
这房♥子就是就是其中之一.
And this house is one of them.
我想…
I’m not sure I…
我不是很能理解.
I’m not sure I understand.
这个嘛…
Well…
比如你经过一些地方,你可能没什么发现.
Some of the places you see, you wouldn’t think twice about.
但你已经过了那个路途.
They pass right through you.
然后…
And then…
没什么特别的理由, 看到了间特别的房♥子或…
For no reason, you can see a house and…
你会忽然发现自己很想知道 围墙里究竟在发生怎样的故事?
Find yourself wondering what is going on inside of those walls?
有些时候又正有机会让你去了解.
And sometimes, the opportunity comes to find out.
那结果可能是..
It could be a…
你可能无意中把那扇门给打开了…
An open door that you’re passing at night…
也可能是正巧窥见别人的生活…
It could be a quick peek into someone else’s family, or…
或者是……
It could be…
一次难得的邀请请你去赴晚宴.
An invitation to dinner, though that’s rare.
你必须要有朋友…
You have to have friends…
这样,你以后的人生…
And other times, you’ve…
才会有选择的余地.
You would find alternatives.
我是不是打扰到你的工作了?
Am I keeping you from work?
哦,我早上…
It’s just that I have
有个预约.
an early appointment.
啊…
Ah…
So are you interested?
你有兴趣加入吗?
我想我改天在找你聊.
We will talk.
好的… 嗯..可以.
I… I will… I think so.
我们商量好了会告诉你的
We’ll talk and we’ll let you know.
明天?
Okay… well, by tomorrow?

I think so.
痛么?
Does that hurt?
一点
A bit.
我只是把它冷冻
What I’m doing is freezing them.
不然会坏掉的
It should kill the warts after a few applications.
会扩散么?
Will they spread?
不好说
It’s difficult to say.
我每天做和他们打交道
I touch them all day,
我一个也没有
I’ve never had one.
我想我不会有的
I suppose I’m immune.
疣是很神秘的
Warts are very mysterious.
如果任其自然会怎么样?
What happens if you just leave them?
会长
They grow.
会扩散
They may spread.
有先例
I’ve had people in here
有扩散到整个脚掌的
with warts covering their entire sole.
变的很复杂
It can get complicated.
你还记得我?
Do you recognise me?
当然
Of course.
AH…
Ah…
痛么
Did that hurt?
会被冻死的
These were taken by a friend.
你的卧室?
This is your bedroom?

Yeah.
背景
These don’t show
不是很多
too much of the background.
你们在干什么?
How are you two holding up?

All right.
行么?
Is this okay?
你们是不是舒适 这很重要因为
It’s important to be staying somewhere where you feel comfortable.
因为你大概没感觉到
Because you may not feel it,
但是就发生在你身边
but you’re in a state of shock.
我感觉到了
I feel it.
敬NOAH!
To Noah!
为了他对我们
For the guidance
极大的关怀
and tremendous care
和保护
he’s given us
在我们最需要帮助的时候
in this time of need.
敬NOAH!
To Noah!
事情不会总是这样子
It doesn’t always work this way.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
一个比你们的情况
That the claim comes through.
还要复杂得多的申请
Especially in a situation
顺利通过了
as complicated as yours.
那很好啊
我们应该庆祝才对
It did and we’re celebrating!
有时候,人们…
Sometimes, people are…
很高兴自己买♥♥了保险
Are surprised by their policies.
他们被自己的想法所蒙蔽了
They’re not covered for what they
thought.
而我被困在这中间
I’m stuck in the middle.
卖♥♥给他们保险的人不是我
I didn’t sell them the insurance,
我只是在需要的时候
I’m just there
when they need it…
帮他们申请
To adjust the claim.
你在说什么?
NOAH: What are you saying, Noah?
我是说有些时候我觉得自己在帮助不该帮的人
I’m saying that sometimes I feel
that I come off as the bad guy
因为有些人
because some person…
是那些卖♥♥给你保险的人把你榨干了
The person who sold you the policy jerked you around!
我只是…
I’m just there
负责摆平后事
to clean up the mess.
你摆平了我们这件事?
But you cleaned up the mess in our case?
是啊,我摆平了
Yes, I cleaned it up.
NOAH…
Noah…
我的建议是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!