Sure we are. What an absurd idea.
我想得真荒唐 我想得真荒唐
What an absurd idea. What an absurd idea.
小姐 你想的比我想的荒唐十倍
Lady, you’ve got 10 absurd ideas for my one. Ha.
你为什么想停下 奥尔纳特先生?
Just why don’t you want to go on, Mr Allnut?
– 这条河 还有肖纳 – 肖纳?
– The river at Shona. – Shona?
你说得对 肖纳
You’re darn right, Shona.
只要有一发子弹打中那些炸♥药♥
All it takes is one bullet in the blasting gelatine
那我们俩就会被炸得粉碎
and we’re in bits and pieces.
– 我们晚上过肖纳 – 哦 不 不行
– Then we’ll go by night. – Oh, no, we won’t.
过了肖纳不远还有一段急流
Then it’s the rapids.
除了疯子之外 正常人谁敢夜间去闯急流
Nobody in their might rind would tackle the rapids at night.
那我们白天过 只要走河的另一侧
Then we’ll go in daylight on the far side from Shona
以最快的速度溜过去就成了
as fast as ever we can.
– 哦 不 不要 – 是你答应的
– Oh, no, we won’t. – You agreed to go.
我没答应 我从来没有答应
I never did. I never agreed to nothing.
你是骗子 奥尔纳特先生 而且更糟的是你是个胆小鬼
You are a liar, Mr Allnut, and what is worse, you are a coward.
哦 你才是个胆小鬼
Woo! Coward yourself.
你不是淑女 不是
You ain’t no lady. No, miss.
我母亲也会这么说你的
That’s what my poor old mother would say to you,
要是可怜的老妈能听见的话
if my poor old mother were to hear you.
谁是船的主人?
Whose boat is this, anyway?
我请你搭船是因为我同情你
I asked you onboard cos I was sorry for you
同情你失去了哥哥无处安身
on account of you losing your brother.
本来是好意却惹来了不是
That’s what you get for feeling sorry for people.
我 我 我不再同情你这个 疯狂的瘦巴巴的老小姐!
I ain’t sorry no more, you crazy, psalm – singing, skinny old maid!
# There was a bold fisherman #
# Set sail from off Pimlico #
# And when he got off Pimlico #
# The winds did begin to blow #
# And the little boat wibble – wobbled so #
# Then overboard went he #
# Singing twinky deedle dum #
# Twinky deedle dee #
# Was the highly interesting song that he sung #
# Twinky deedle dum #
# Twinky deedle dee… #

Oh.
哦 小姐 我求求你了 小姐
Oh, miss. Oh, have pity, miss.
哦 小姐 你知道你在干什么吗
Oh, you don’t know what you’re doing, miss.
我会像乞丐一样的死去
I’ll perish without a hair of the dog.
哦 小姐
Oh, miss.
那 那不是你的东西 小姐
It ain’t your property!
噢 噢…
Ooh. Oh…
我的头疼
Oh, what a head.
# There was a bold fisherman #
# Set sail from off Pimlico #
# To catch the bold piggy #
# And the gay macaroo #
# But when he left Pimlico, the winds… #
船上有个爱干净的女士可真的不错
Ah, it’s great to have a lady aboard with clean habits.
对我是个榜样
Sets the man a good example.
男人单身只能过得跟猪一样脏
A man alone, he gets to living like a hog.
我就是这个样子 东西乱放
Then, too, with me, it’s always put things off.
只要能推到明天的事情今天就不做
Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.
可是你 总是先做事 然后才享受
But with you, business before pleasure every time.
衣服洗得干干净净 一切井然有序
Do all your laundry, make yourself spick – and – span,
缝缝补补 非常细致
get all the mending out of the way,
然后
and then, and only then,
只有这时候才安静地坐下来拿一本书看
sit down for a nice quiet hour with the good book.
所以说这是榜样 是一种激励
I tell you, it’s a model, like an inspiration.
那台发动机好几年都没有里外擦过了
I ain’t had this engine so clean in years, inside and out.
你看现在 那么亮 还发光
Just look at her, miss. See how she sparkles.
我也一样
Myself, too.
我想你从来没有见过我 刮了胡子浑身干净 对吧
Guess you never saw me without whiskers and cleaned up.
你快要认不出来了 我有了重大变化
I’ll bet you wouldn’t recognise me, that much of a change.
你会刮目相看的
Dressed up, too.
只是衣服没有你的干净
If I only had some clean clothes like you.
你 你可以来一杯浓茶
Now, you… Why, you could be at high tea.
来一杯茶吧 小姐 你不口渴吗?
Say, that’s an idea, miss. How’s about a nice little cup of tea?
你怎么不动 我非常乐意为你效劳
Don’t you stir. I’ll be glad to make it for you.
哦 书好看吗? 小姐
Uh… how’s the book, miss?
我没有读过几本书
Not that I ain’t read it.
过去是我母亲读书上的故事给我听
My mum used to read me stories out of it.
你读给我听听好吗? 小姐
How’s about reading it out loud?
我只是想给自己找一点精神上的安慰
I could sure do with a little spiritual comfort myself.
你还说你自己是基♥督♥徒呢
And you call yourself a Christian.
你听见了? 听见啦? 你听见了吗?
Do you hear me? Don’t you? Don’t you?
啊? 啊?
Huh? Huh?
你为什么要对我这样? 小姐
What you being so mean for, miss?
男人喝点酒偶尔都会过量这是人的本性
Man takes a drop too much once in a while, it’s…only human nature.
本性 奥尔纳特先生
Nature, Mr Allnut,
所谓本性 正是我们来到这个世界要超越的东西
is what we are put in this world to rise above.
小姐
Miss…
对不起 我道歉了
I’m sorry. I apologise.
男人说了道歉你还让他怎么样 吓?
What more can a man do than say he’s sorry, huh?
你已经报复了 小姐 连一瓶都没给留
You done paid me back, miss. You didn’t even leave me a drop.
你就发点慈悲吧 这样公平 小姐
Miss, have a heart. Fair’s fair.
只要你说话 说什么我都不在乎
You’ve got to say something. I don’t care what it is.
我是诚心诚意的
I’ll be honest with you, miss, I…
你这样让我受不了
I just can’t stand no more of this.
我不习惯这样 真的
I just ain’t used to it.
看来你知道我讨厌你喝得醉醺醺的
So, you think it was your nasty drunkenness I minded.
哦 是这样
Well, what else?
你答应过 我们要漂下去
You promised you’d go down the river.
小姐 你听我说 你要理解我
Miss, listen to me… and try to understand.
如果再漂下去只有死路一条
There’s death a dozen times over down the river.
我不想让你失望 可这不怪我 这河太危险
I’m sorry, but blame the Ulanga.
你答应过
You promised.
我现在收回我的话!
Well, I’m taking my promise back!
好的 小姐 你赢了
All right, miss, you win,
那些鳄鱼一定很高兴
as the crocodiles will be glad to hear.
我们继续前进
Down the river we go.
吃早饭嘛 奥尔纳特先生
Have some breakfast, Mr Allnut.
谢谢 最好吃点 因为这可能是最后一次了
Thanks. Don’t mind if I do, cos it’ll be my last.
不一定 你先开船 我不急着吃饭
Oh, no. Get up steam. Breakfast can wait.
他们也在等饭吃 小姐
Waiting for their supper, miss.
肖纳在河的哪一边?
Which side of the river is Shona on?
你说什么?
How’s that, miss?
– 肖纳在河的哪边? – 右边 在山上
– Which bank is Shona on? – Over to starboard, miss.
很好 对他们是逆光
Good. Then the sun will be in their eyes.

Huh?
我说阳光 对他们是逆光!
I say the sun will be in their eyes!
别担心 奥尔纳特先生
Don’t be worried, Mr Allnut.
我才不担心呢
Oh, I ain’t worried, miss.
我早就把命交给鳄鱼保管了
Gave myself up for dead back where we started.
奥尔纳特先生
Mr Allnut.
快蹲下 小姐
Better get down, miss!
那船坏了
不 它还能转弯呢
准备射击
准备射击吗?
它想闯过去
也许它要过来抛锚
命令士兵准备射击
– 什么? – 开火
– What? – Fire.
都过来 向小船射击
Come here. Fire on the ship.
蹲得再低一点 小姐!
Get down lower, miss!
继续射击
都过来 打
继续射击 快点
情况不大妙啊小姐
Nothing to do but let her drift, miss.
快来 打呀 打呀
快打 快
枪法不错啊
怎么搞的
我们能过去吗? 奥尔纳特先生
Are we going to be all right, Mr Allnut?
啊我们能过去
Oh, yes. Everything’s all right,
只要能加快速度 锅炉能够撑下去 断口不再出问题
if we can keep up steam and the boiler don’t bust and that mend holds
而且别碰上那些石头
and we don’t pile up on them rocks.
噢!
Oh!
我们成功了! 我们成功了!
We made it! We made it!
是的 成功了!
Hip, hip, hooray!
我们终于闯过来了 是的 我们闯过来了 被人当靶子真刺♥激♥
We sure put one over on them! How curious to be shot at.
– 他们看见非洲女王号♥一定很奇怪 后来再开枪已经来不及了
– They didn’t shoot till we passed! – One isn’t afraid at all.
他们不相信有人敢闯这个峡谷!
They didn’t believe we’d go down the gorge!
他们不相信有人能够过急流 还得木柴快烧完了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!