然后 一片又一片的人类版图向机器人投降
And one after another, mankind surrendered its territories.
于是 人类领袖想出了前所未有的破釜沉舟战略
So the leaders of men conceived of their most desperate strategy yet.
一个终极策略
A final solution:
毁灭天空
The destruction of the sky.
伽达少尉 请向总部汇报
Lt. Gaeda, please report to the Op Center.
好了 勇士们 八点钟方向 准备行动
All right, you maggots! At 0800, prepare to move out!
George连♥准♥备行动 Charlie连♥准♥备行动
George Company, prepare to move out. Charlie Company, prepare to move out.
上帝会在天堂感谢你们的
Our Father who art in heaven, we thank you for your
穿上你们精神装甲 以防魔鬼的精神侵蚀
Put on your spiritual armor to stand against the wiles of the devil.
小勇士 这里是大爸爸 黑风行动开始
Hotel Bravo, this is Papa One. Operation Dark Storm initiated.
人类尝试把机器人和太阳隔开
Thus would man try to cut the machines off from the sun
让他们丧失主要的能源
their main energy source.
愿主宽恕人类和机器人的罪
May there be mercy on man and machine for their sins.
上 上 杀光他们
Go! Go! Kill them!
杀光他们 杀光他们 杀光他们
Kill them all! Kill them all! Kill them all!
往洞里射
Fire in the hole!
回到那边去 给我们多些炮
Come on, get back out there. Give us some more artillery.
九点钟方向 在Mike Johnson旁边
9 o’clock, near Mike Johnson’s
挺住 我来救你
Hold on, I’m coming to get you!
不要停火 不要停火
Keep firing, keep firing!
救命 救命 不要
Help me! Help me! No!
救我 天啊 救我
Help me! My God, help me!
长久以来 已经掌握了结构简单的蛋白质人类的机器人
The machines, having long studied men’s simple, proteinbased bodies
为人类带来了极大的痛楚
dispensed great misery upon the human race.
获胜后 机器人转向征服人类
Victorious, the machines now turned to the vanquished.
从他们的敌人身上
Applying what they had learned about their enemy
机器人发现了一种永恒的已与开♥发♥的能源
the machines turned to an alternate and readily available power supply:
人类无限的繁殖 不断地提供新的能源
an endlessly multiplying, infinitely renewable energy source.
这就是机器复兴的本质
This is the very essence of the Second Renaissance.
主保佑各种智慧
Bless all forms of intelligence.
你的肉体没有用 只是一个容器
Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel.
交出你的肉体 就能进入一个新世界
Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you.
我们都需要
We demand it.
很晚了 亲爱的 回来吧
It’s getting late, sweetie. Come inside.
少年故事
“有人跟我说 为什么有时做梦比醒来时感觉更真实”
“Somebody tell me. why it feels more real when I dream than when I am aware.”
“我怎么知道我的感觉是否是真的呢”
“How can I know if my senses are lying?”
“你的现实中有些虚幻 你的虚幻中也有些真实”
“There is some fiction in your truth, and some truth in your fiction.”
“要知道真♥相♥”
“To know the truth.”
“你要赌上一切”
“you must risk everything.”
“你是谁”
“Who are you?”
“我是否很孤单”
“Am I alone?”
“带我离开这里”
“Get me out of here.”
帕波先生 我不是说过上课要关机吗
Mr. Popper, what is my policy on ringing phones in the classroom?
-对不起 先生 -对 好
-I’m sorry, sir. -Yes, well
我的这门课你就快要不及格了 帕波先生
you’re barely passing my class as it is, Mr.Popper.
不会再犯的了 先生
It won’t happen again, sir.
看在上帝的份上 希望如此
For your sake, I hope not.
我已经关机了 我记得我关了
I turned it off. I know I did.
他们知道你知道了 他们来抓你了
They know you know. They’re coming for you.
离开 马上离开
Get out! Get out now!
你有大♥麻♥烦了 帕波先生
You are in serious trouble, Mr.Popper.
就停在那
Stop right there!
帕波先生
Mr.Popper.
尼奥 我相信 我知道这不是梦
Neo, I believe. I know it wasn’t a dream.
这不是真实 真实世界在别的地方
This is not real. And the real world lies somewhere else.
这是典型的精神错觉 我们总能看到这样精神失调的孩子
A typical mental delusion. We get unbalanced kids like this all the time.
现实对有的人来说 是一件可怕的事情
Reality can be a pretty scary thing for some people.
对那样的一个孩子 这个世界一定是个阴暗陌生的地方
This world must have been a cold and alienating place for a boy like that.
这被称作”否定现实”
It’s called denying reality.
这就像是那些孩子的一种自动防卫系统
It’s, you know, just a selfdefense mechanism for those type of kids.
他现在是在另一个世界
Well, he’s in another world now.
肯定没错
Make no mistake about that.
他身体机能还可以 他会挺过来的
His vitals are good. He’s gonna make it.
简直难以置信 我一直认为自我修复是不可能的
It’s unbelievable. I didn’t think selfsubstantiation was possible.
很明显 这是可能的
Apparently, it is.
尼奥
Neo.
没事了 你现在安全了
It’s okay. You’re safe now.
我知道
I know
是你救了我
you’d save me.
我没有救你 孩子
I didn’t save you, kid.
是你救了你自己
You saved yourself.
“你是谁 我是否很孤单”
“Who are you? Am I alone?”
“你并不孤单”
“You are not alone.”
虚拟程序
你最喜欢的虚拟环境
Your favorite simulation.
打发一下时间而已 想来比划比划
Just killing time. You want to spar?
如你所愿
As you wish.
这也太没劲了 你怎么了 怎么分心了
That was too easy. What’s the problem? Where’s your concentration?
后悔吃红色药丸了吧
Maybe you regret taking the red pill.
可能
Maybe.
每个人脑袋里都会有这样的念头
It crosses everyone’s mind at least once.
回到平凡 普通的生活
The wish to return to an ordinary life.
无忧无虑的田园生活
A carefree life in the country.
我们知道真♥相♥之前的生活
The life we had before knowing all this.
即使那种生活只是个幻境
Even if that life was just an illusion?
然而讽刺的是 人在虚拟的世界中更容易心平气和
It’s ironic that one could be more at peace in the virtual world.
终于开始热身了
Finally starting to warm up.
听着 我有话跟你说
Listen to me. I have something I want to talk to you about.
没关系的 我把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了 没人能听见我们
It’s all right. I’ve blocked the signal so no one else can hear us.
什么呢 你要跟我求婚
So, what? You gonna propose?
我要回到母体里去 我要你也跟我一起走
I’m going back to the Matrix and I want you to come with me.
得了 认真点吧 杜欧 不要试我了
Come on, be serious, Duo. Stop teasing me.
你知道我是认真的 我想你最好跟我走
I am serious, and you know it. I really thought you’d be with me on this.
无论如何 一切都安排好了 他们也都处理掉了
Anyway, it’s done and it’s all been settled with them.
都安排好了 你这是什么意思
What do you mean, it’s all been settled?
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
锡安早晚会被铲平的 跟我走吧
It’s just a matter of time before Zion is wiped out. Come with me.
别说了 请不要这么对我 杜欧
Stop it. Please do not do this to me, Duo.
我们不能
We can’t.
我们可以
We can!
我已经醒悟了 你也应该这样
I’ve come to my senses. You should do the same.
我选择了红色药丸 是因为我想知道真♥相♥
I took the red pill because I wanted to know the truth.
但我已经不再关心真♥相♥了
But I don’t care about the truth anymore.
什么是真已经不重要了
What’s real doesn’t matter.
重要的是我们怎样过这一辈子
What’s important is how we live our lives.
听到了吗 你知道我是对的
Are you listening to me? You know I’m right.
但我们回不去了 杜欧 我们现在知道真♥相♥了
But we can’t go back, Duo. We know the truth now.
-我们可以忘掉这些的 -杜欧
-We can forget all of this. -Duo
我知道该怎么做 相信我
I know how. Trust me.
不要害怕面对真的自我
Don’t be afraid to look into your heart.
说出你的真实感受
Say what you’re really feeling.
-告诉我 -不行 我不知道
-Tell me. -I can’t. I don’t know.
逃避不能解决任何问题
Running away won’t change anything!
你才是逃避的人
You’re the one that’s running away!
别装模做样了
Stop pretending!
够了 杜欧 我受够了
Enough, Duo. I’ve had enough!
没时间了
There’s no time.
他们已经上路了
They’re on their way.
你背叛了我们 不是吗
You betrayed us, didn’t you?
总机 快让我出去 马上
Operator, please! Get me out of here right now.
总机 我需要一个出口
Operator, I need an exit!
没用的 我已经告诉你了 你的信♥号♥♥被我屏蔽了
It’s no use. I told you. I’ve blocked your signal.
你阻止不了我的 这是你最后的机会了
You won’t stop me. This is your last chance.
这个选择没那么困难
The choice isn’t that hard.
跟我走
Come with me.
你可以忘记真♥相♥ 杜欧
You can forget about it, Duo.
但我不能对真♥相♥视若无睹 我不能
I won’t look away from the truth. I can’t.
那真是太糟了 我很遗憾
That’s too bad. I’m sorry.
我想和你回去
I wanted to go back with you.
我爱你 不
I love you. No!

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章大偷袭
下一篇文章黑神驹
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!