我姐姐觉得她自己是
My sister thinks she is.
有什么不对吗
What’s wrong?
没有 只是 我只是…
Nothing. It’s just, well…
我应该跟我妈妈说再见的 只是这些
I should have told my mom goodbye. That’s all.
我有时真是个性情古怪的人
I can be a real jerk sometimes.
-卢卡斯 你的脸垂下去了 -垂下去了
– Lucas, your face is leaking. – Leaking?
哦 不 没关系的
Oh, no, it’s okay.
这是人类在难过时做的表情
Is that what humans do when they’re sad?
他们把脸垂下去
They leak from the face?
蚂蚁们难过时 我们这么做
When ants are sad, we do this:
哦 卢卡斯 这是…这是…
Oh, Lucas, it’s… It’s…
简直太漂亮了
It’s beautiful!
甜味的石头 快到爸爸这儿来
Sweet rocks, come to papa!
红色的
Red one.
你干什么呢 为什么不拿红的
What are you doing? Why aren’t you taking the red ones?
噢 其实原因很简单的 亲爱的
Well, it’s actually quite simple, sugar lips.
我讨厌红色的
I hate the red ones.
我喜欢红色的
Well, I love the red ones.
-讨厌他们 -喜欢他们
– Hate them. – I love them!
-讨厌 讨厌 讨厌 -喜欢 喜欢
– Hate, hate, hate. – Love. Love.
-说实话 你是不是觉得我很有魅力 -什么
– Admit it, you find me attractive. – What?
哦 你为什么总是用温香软玉的话挑逗我
Oh, how you tease me with your sweet talk.
哦 你想听温香软玉的话
Oh, you want some sweet talk?
为了我要说的那些温香软玉的话
Because I’ll give you some sweet talk.
马上给我去搬一个红色的
Now grab a red one
否则我就要把你这些都拔♥出♥来♥
before I pull these off.
哦 我还要用呢
Whoa, I need those.
你干什么呢
What are we doing?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, nothing.
-嬷嬷 我回来了 -那是什么
– Mommo, I’m back! – What was that?
-蒂芬妮 -蒂芬妮是什么
– Tiffany. – What’s a Tiffany?
-快点 -好的
– Hurry up! – Right.
别管那些红色的了
Leave the red ones behind!
福加克斯
Fugax!
嘿 你在那儿么 小家伙
Hey, pipsqueak, you there?

Hello?
这小子又在玩那该死的电动玩具
That kid and his stupid electronic toys.
他干什么呢
What is he doing?
跳跃 你知道的 不停的上下跳跃
Jumping. You know, hippity hop, uppity downy?
这是我们侦查蚁的活 你不懂
It’s a scout thing. You wouldn’t understand.
好的 就剩最后一个了
Okay, come on. One more.
只需要一个”7″了
I just need a seven.
-喂 你好 -嗨
– Hello. How are you? – Hi.
这里是皮萨王国 向我们的国王致敬!
Pizza Kingdom. Hail to the king.
您想不想尝尝我们这里的新品种
Would you like to try our new Princess Pepperoni
劲爆沙司加意大利香肠
with tangy Jester Sauce?
喂 我是卢卡斯·尼克
Hello! This is Lucas Nickle!
我想取消我的预约
I need to cancel my order!
什么
What?
你不想订了
You don’t want to order?
我想取消我们的合同
Please cancel the contract!
不需要杀虫专家了
No exterminator!
不需要额外的西红柿(谐音)了 知道了
No extra tomato. Got it.
是 不需要杀虫专家了
Yes. No exterminator.
我要取消合同
I’m canceling the contract.
什么 你…你不要了
What? You… You wanna cancel?
你到底是谁
Who is this?
哦 比尔 是你吗 伙计
Oh, Bill, is this you, man?
我认输了 伙计 我认输了
You got me, man. You got me, dude.
终于取消了
That’s a relief.
哦 卢卡斯
Okay, Lucas,
我实在是不明白刚才发生的事情
I don’t understand most of what just happened.
杀虫专家是什么意思
What is an exterminator?
噢 不用担心了 现在没有问题了
Oh, don’t worry. Everything’s okay now.
快藏起来
Hide!
我是蒂芬妮 嗨 妈妈
This is Tiff. Hi, Mom.
是 都挺好的 卢卡斯最不听话了
Yeah, everything’s fine. Lucas is being a pest.
他总是躲在屋子里
He’s in his room playing…
-打他的电动游戏 -不 不
– those stupid video games. – No, no!
我会的 我会的 好的 妈妈
I will. I will. Okay, Mom.
是 我也很想你 再见
Yes. I’m hugging the phone too. Bye.
你一定是蒂芬妮女皇大人
You must be Queen Tiffany.
请允许我介绍一下…
Allow me to introduce…
牢记训练要领
Remember your training.
噢 不 不 不 不 不 我的妈呀
Oh, no. No, no, no! Mother!
对不起 您拨♥打♥的号♥码不存在
We’re sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
你好
Hello?
蒂芬妮 不要 你会压扁卢卡斯的
Tiffany, no! You’ll squish Lucas.
喂 没有人变小 就这样吧 再见
Hello. Nobody’s shrunk. Gotta go. Bye-bye.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
卢卡斯 你们放过他吧 你们要抓的是我
Lucas! You let him go. It’s me you want.
回来吧 你们还是抓我吧 卢卡斯
Come back. Probe me instead. Lucas!
把卢卡斯还给我 你们这些外星杂种
Bring back Lucas, you alien scum!
哦 卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Oh, Lucas. Lucas.
-好了 嬷嬷 -卢卡斯
– Okay, Mommo. – Lucas.
我们还是再去找副假牙吧
Let’s go find your other teeth.
霍娃 你去哪儿了
Hova, where are you?
霍娃 霍娃 你没事吧
Hova? Hova! Are you all right?
我们没事吧 当然了 我们当然没事了
Are we all right? Of course. Why wouldn’t we be?
我们没事 我们都很好 傻瓜
We’re fine. We’re all right. Silly.
噢 噢 等等 不 等等
Whoa, whoa, wait. No, wait, now, hold up.
佐克 佐克 你猜我们遇到什么了
Zoc! Zoc, guess what we did?
我们去了夏威夷 还看到了金字塔
We went to Hawaii. We saw the pyramids.
我们不用翅膀就能飞起来
We flew without wings.
首先啊 它就像是…
At first, it was like:
其次 它应该是…
But then it was…
当然了 因为其他人都吓坏了
Of course, the others were terrified,
所以我就勇挑重担了 然后我们…
so I took charge. And then we…
然后我们就进了人类的建筑
We were inside the humans’ nest.
人类的建筑 那是不允许的
Humans’ nest? That’s forbidden!
是啊 是啊
Right, right.
但那里却堆满了甜味的石头
But the nest was filled with sweet rocks, okay.
好多呢
Lots of them.
但是蒂芬妮女皇却开始打我们
But then Queen Tiffany started swatting,
还有一个巨大的飞行的假牙攻击我们
some massive flying teeth attacked us…
然后我们就回来了 好棒的一天啊 晚安
and, well, here we are. What a day. Good night.
谁告诉你们这些甜味石头的
And who told you about these sweet rocks?
-当然是卢卡斯了 -是吗
– Lucas, of course. – Really?
嗨 你怎么样啊
Hi, there. How are you?
-还好了 -还好 那就好
– Okay. – Okay. That’s good.
只要还好就好
It’s good to be okay.
听着 如果你还好的话
Listen, I just wanted to show you something,
我想给你看样东西
if that’s okay.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这就是能让你重新变大回去的药剂
This is the potion that will make you big again.
我只是想让你仔仔细细的看看它
I just wanted you to take a good, long look at it.
因为这可能是你最后一次 见到它的机会
Because this is the last time you will ever see it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是
I mean, there is no way
我永远也不会把你变回去了
I am ever going to make you big again.
永远 因为你是我们蚂蚁家族的大敌
Ever. You are a threat to every ant in this colony.
特别是对霍娃来说
Especially to Hova.
但我绝对不会伤害霍娃的
But I would never do anything to hurt Hova.
我只是…我…
I just… l…
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
如果我是你的话
Well, then, if I were you…
我就会去别的地方想想办法
l’d try to find help somewhere else,
这里没有你想要的东西
because there is nothing for you here.
没有
Nothing.
好疼啊 好疼啊 受不了了
The pain, the pain! It’s unbearable.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!