他真的是只蚂蚁了
There’s an ant in him.
看见了吗 他正在尝试呢
See, he really is trying.
加油 你能做到的
Come on. You can do it.
-集中精神 -一 二 三
– Concentrate. – One, two, three.
想着蚂蚁 蚂蚁 蚂蚁
Think ant. Ant. Ant.
耶 好样的
Yeah, all right.
真该死
Craznocks.
真有趣
It’s funny.
天空看起来好像是一样
The sky looks exactly the same.
但是其他的东西又那么不一样
Everything else is so different…
但是还有一样的天空 一样的星星
but it’s the same sky, the same stars.
你一定要这样吗
Why must you keep doing that?
-是不是有病啊 -哦 你是说打哈欠
– Are you ill? – What? Oh, you mean yawning.
-我只是有点累 -那就别这样 很讨厌的知道吗
– I’m just tired. – Please stop. It’s disgusting.
-蚂蚁不打哈欠吗 -当然不会 谢谢你
– Ants don’t yawn? – Definitely not, thank you.
那你们的这座城市 也像一个蚁巢一样吗
So this city of yours, it’s like a nest?
哦 是啊 有点像
Well, yeah. Kind of.
住在里面的人都是兄弟吗
And the humans that live there are all brothers
为自己的家园一起努力工作
working together for the greatness of their colony?
嗯 不完全准确
Well, not exactly.
更像是 你知道的 都是为自己
It’s a little more like, you know, every man for himself.
但也太原始了
But that’s so primitive.
那大家怎么做事情呢
How does anything get done?
有些人是一起工作的
Some people work together.
有些 为什么不是全部
Some. Why not all?
我想可能是因为他们的差异性吧
I suppose it’s because of their differences.
但是差异性只会让群落变得更加强大啊
But it’s the differences that make a colony strong.
觅食的 侦查的 交♥配♥的 看护的…
Foragers, scouts, drones, nurses, regurgitators…
都不相同啊 但都是这个整体不可缺少的一员
all are different, but an essential part of the whole.
这就是我们蚂蚁家族力量的来源
This is where we ants draw our strength.
但我的与众不同却只会让我受欺负
My differences just get me beat up.
-为什么会这样 -我不知道
– And why is that? – I don’t know.
有些人可能就愿意欺负
Some humans prefer to clobber people
他们不理解的人吧
they don’t understand.
就像你欺负我们蚂蚁一样
Like you prefer to clobber ants.
我也不知道我当时在想什么
I guess I didn’t think about what I was doing.
好象是这样的
Seems to happen a lot.
我觉得我有时也会不加思考的做事
I suppose sometimes I, too, can act without thinking.
在这一点上 我们是一样的
Perhaps in this way, we are alike.
晚安 卢卡斯
Good night, Lucas.
晚安 佐克
Good night, Zoc.
-出什么事了 -看
– What’s the matter? – Look!
-那是什么 出什么事了 -我看到她了
– What is it? What’s wrong? – I see her!
-她是谁 -蚂蚁之母
– Who her? – The Ant Mother!
她来了 她就在这儿
She’s come! She’s here!
看 看
Look! Look!
你怎么知道
What do you know?
那只不过是…
There really is an…

No.
大烟鬼
Cloudbreather.
我取消那个预约了
But I cancelled the contract.
母亲万岁
Praise the Mother!
-母亲万岁 -她终于来了
– Praise the Mother! – She’s come at last!
所有人 安静 安静
Everyone, please, calm down.
听我说 那不是蚂蚁之母
Listen to me! It is not the Ant Mother!
-是大烟鬼 -是真的
– It is a Cloudbreather! – It’s true.
他是来毁掉我们整个家园的
He’s come to wipe out the entire colony.
我们该怎么反击呢
How can we possibly fight back?
他的法力很强
His magic is strong.
喷雾器
Sprayers.
杀虫剂
Foggers.
噢 就是这种原料
Oh, that’s the stuff.
灭虫器
Zappers.
硫化弹
Sulfur bombs.
那你是怎么知道这些的
And how do you know of this creature?
因为…
Because…
-因为是我让他来的 -卢卡斯
– Because I brought him here. – Lucas!
我就知道 我说吧
I knew it. I told you.
-卫兵 把这个人类带走 -走吧 小子
– Guards, remove this human. – Come on, kid.
-霍娃 -卢卡斯
– Hova! – Lucas!
-不 -等等 那个药剂
– No. – Wait. The potion.
就是它 佐克
That’s it! Zoc,
你把我变小了 你也可以把他变小
you shrunk me. You can shrink the Cloudbreather.
我们可以把它装进这里然后
We can load these things up and then
喷进他的耳朵
Right in the ear!
是 是 有可能
Yes. Yes, perhaps.
但是大烟鬼对我们来说就像一颗大树
But the Cloudbreather towers above us like a tree.
我们怎么接近他呢
How do we get close enough?
我有办法
I’ve got an idea.
佐克 你要相信这个人类
Zoc, you would trust this human?
呦呼 你们好
Yoo-hoo, hello?
我们应该谈谈
We need to talk to you.
不要乱动
Show yourselves.
到这儿来 你们好啊
Down here. Hello?
不错 不错 不错 正是午餐时间
Well, well, well. Just in time for lunch.
-你好啊 -等等
– Hello. – Wait.
听我说 我们不是来打仗的
Listen to me. We come in peace.
灭虫专家来了
The exterminator’s here.
他带来的死亡烟雾会杀了我们所有昆虫
He brings death clouds that will destroy us all…
除非你们跟我合作阻止他
unless we can work together to stop him.
死亡烟雾 嗯
Death clouds, huh?
算了吧 还是吃了算了
Okay, let’s eat.
躲到我后面去
Get behind me.
长官 东面的巢穴 已经都被毁了
Sir, the east nest, totally destroyed.
烟雾来了
The cloud is coming.
烟雾
The cloud!
你打算怎么办
What do you have in mind?
记住 你只能射一次
Remember, you only get one shot at it.
不看到他的耳朵不要开火
Don’t fire until you see the wax of his ears.
-明白了 -准备好了吗 卢卡斯
– Understood. – Ready? Lucas?
-准备出发 -嘿 嘿 别这样 别这样
– Good to go. – Hey. Hey. Stop it. Stop it.
佐克 我能换一个吗 我这个不好用
Zoc! Can I switch? Mine’s broken.
好了 小伙子们 发动引擎
All right, boys. Heat them up.
出发
Let’s fly.
嘿 这太有趣了 我们是不是也要帮帮忙
Hey, that looks fun. Let’s help, shall we?
好吧 反正我只能活两周
Okay. I only live two weeks anyway.
你太好了
Good for you.
第一波 开始攻击
First wave, attack!
你们还想虚张声势 嗯 来啊 来吧
So you want to rumble, huh? Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on!
我去了
I’m going in.
我射不进去 他带着保护装置
I can’t get through. He’s got some kind of shield.
该死 是耳机
Craznocks. Headphones!
为了蚁后和我们的家园
For queen and colony!

Yeah.
为什么停下了
Why have you stopped?
哦 小子 这样可不好 算了吧
Oh, geez. Boy, that hurts. Please stop.
再见了
Bye-bye.
我们得停在他身上 想个办法
We’ll have to land on him. Find a way in.
他在重新装药 这是个好机会
He’s reloading! Now’s our chance.
我喷
Draw!
佐克
Zoc!
-欢迎来到头皮上 -你好
– Welcome to the scalp. – Hello.
-来一块吗 -很不错的
– Have a slice. – Enjoy.
手指头来了
Fingers!
他又挠头皮了
He’s scratching again!
-躲到腋窝去 -快跳 快跳
– To the armpit! – Dive, dive!
别碰我的朋友们
Leave my friends alone!
别挖鼻孔 别挖鼻孔
Don’t pick your nose. Don’t pick your nose.
-需要帮忙吗 -谢谢
– Need a lift? – Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!