Bye, Tiff. Bye, Lucas.
我爱你们
I love you.
你们要照顾好奶奶
You kids mind your grandma.
再见了 玩得开心点
Okay, goodbye. Have fun.
不必担心 一切尽在掌握
Don’t worry, everything’s under control.
请帮个小忙吧
A little help, please.
我觉得该你了
I think it’s your turn.
草里的假牙
Teeth in the grass.
奶奶 这是你的…你在干嘛
Mommo, here’s your… What are you doing?
防止被外星人带走啊 这就是我在干的事情
Preventing alien abduction, that’s what I’m doing.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死的杂草
Dang crabgrass.
看到了吗 气流 外星人最怕气流了
See these? Airflow. Aliens hate airflow.
会让他们发疯的
Drives them nuts.
而且如果他们想
And if they try to cut the power
在午夜时分切断电源
in the middle of the night…
这些小家伙就会叫醒我的
these babies will wake me up.
我们得做好准备 去告诉你的朋友们
We gotta be prepared. Tell your friends.
我没有朋友
I don’t have any friends.
那到你老的时候 谁照看你啊
Well, who’s gonna look out for you when you get old…
到时候 你的牙也都掉了
and your teeth are falling out,
外星人就会紧紧跟在你的身后
and them aliens are after you?
-卢卡斯 -我会照顾好自己的
– Lucas. – I’ll look after myself.
-晚安 奶奶 -晚安 睡个好觉
– Good night, Mommo. – Good night. Sleep tight.
小心别让臭虫咬到
Don’t let the bedbugs bite…
或者钻进你的耳朵里 然后在你的脑袋里产卵
or creep into your ear and lay eggs in your brain.
-跳一个 卢卡斯 -跳啊 猴仔子 跳啊
– Dance, Pukas. – Dance, monkey boy, dance!
快想想吧
Think fast.
(咒语)
你…
You…
佐克 别在斯宾德面前这样
Zoc, please, not in front of Spindle.
对不起
Sorry.
天啊 我一定是落下了什么
God, there must be something I missed.
等等 一条裂缝
Wait. A crack.
就是它 晶体的不完整性
That’s it. Imperfections in the crystals.
也许应该弄上点粘稠的化合物
Perhaps coating it in a viscous compound.
斯宾德 拿树脂来
Spindle. Resin.
(咒语)
噢 就是它 奏效了 终于完成了
Oh, that’s it. It worked! The potion is complete!
母亲万岁 耶 耶 耶
Praise the Mother! Yes! Yes! Yes!

No!
-佐克 -霍娃 坚持住
– Zoc. – Hova, hang on.
斯宾德 去拿药剂 快去
Spindle, get the potion. Quickly.
你好
Hello.
是啊 我也是在你这个年纪冲了第一个蚂蚁窝的
Yep, I was about your age when I flooded my first colony.
那可真是段美好的时光 美好的时光啊
Brother, those were good times. Good times!
-你是谁 -我叫斯坦·比尔斯
– Who are you? – Stan Beals is the name.
比尔斯虫害防治公♥司♥
Beals-A-Bug Pest Control.
消灭虫害 根除虫害 问题的最终解决者
Exterminator, eradicator, solver of problems.
嘿 你一定是尼克家的小孩对不对
Hey, you must be the Nickle boy, right?
你父亲预订了我们公♥司♥的服务
Now, your dad ordered my services…
但是在离开前却忘了签合同
but he forgot to sign the contract before he left.
忙碌的人总有许多事要处理时 就会这样
Busy man. Lot on his mind. It happens.
所以他让我跟你谈 你叫…
So he just told me to talk to you…
-卢卡斯 -对 卢卡斯
– Lucas. – Yeah, Lucas.
他说 “如果
He said, “You have my son,
我离开时忘了的话
Lucas, sign the contract for me…
你可以叫我儿子卢卡斯签那份合同
if I happen to forget to before I leave.
他现在是个大人了”
He’s a grown man now.”
他确实是这么说的
His exact words.
我不知道 你有什么证明文件吗
I don’t know. Do you have any references?
证明文件
References?
当然有了
There’s one.
我觉是我还是不要签了
I don’t think I should.
你觉得你不要签了 你不要签了
You don’t think you should, huh? You don’t think?
那你觉得该让谁签呢 你妈妈吗
So who does your thinking for you? Your mommy?
妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 我该怎么办
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, what do I do?
我还只是个不能照顾自己的小孩
I’m just a little baby that can’t think for myself.
帮我擦擦屁♥股♥吧
Please wipe my little bottom for me.
擦擦吧 噢 噢 擦擦吧 求你了
Wipe me. Oh, oh, please, wipe me.
把那份该死的和同给我吧
Give me that stupid contract.
是的 先生 深思熟虑的结果啊
Yes, sir. A very mature decision.
想想一下那个没有虫子的世界吧
Enjoy a world that’s entirely bug free
你只需要在这里签个字 剩下的活就都交给我吧
Just sign right here And leave the killing to me
这是我写的
I wrote that.
-你还好吗 -我没事
– Are you all right? – I’m fine.
斯宾德 斯宾德
Spindle? Spindle?
斯宾德 你保住了它
Spindle. You saved it.
噢 快过来
Oh, well, come here.
今天晚上一定有人 被这场大水冲得不行了
Well, someone’s getting an extra moldy root tonight.
-好的 好的 -佐克
– Okay, okay. – Zoc.
斯宾德 点灯
Spindle, light.
-母亲 帮帮我们吧 -哦 不
– Mother, help us. – Oh, no.
毫无缘由 无所顾忌的攻击我们
To attack without provocation, without reason…
仅仅是因为他们能够攻击我们…简直太野蛮了
just because they can, it’s… It’s barbaric.
但我们又能做什么呢
But what can we do?
我们失败了
We are lost.
不 我们可以获救的
No. We are saved.
还有我们的救星
This is our salvation.
这是什么
A potion?
它有什么用吗
What exactly does it do?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
人类小孩 跟我们来
Human. Come with us.
嘘 嘘 快离开这儿 快离开这儿
Shoo. Shoo. Get away. Get away.
我有风扇 我会吹风的
I got a fan. I’m windy.
我会吹风的
I am windy.

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?
搜索 搜索 再搜索
Scanning. Scanning. Scanning.
停下来 快点 停下来
Stop! Hey, come on! Cut it out!
你不好好睡觉跑出来干什么呢 小卢卡斯
What are you doing out of bed, tiny Lucas?
你们是谁 你们要干什么 放开我
Who are you? What did you do to me? Let me go!
快 放开我
Gross. Hey, cut it out.
放我下来 快点 放我下来
Put me down! Hey. Stop. Put me down.
放我下来
Put me down!
这是什么 它闻起来像…
What is that? Oh, he smells.
-是人类 -那个花生果 破坏者
– It’s the human. – It’s Peanut, the Destroyer.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my.
-好了 花生果 这边来 -他变小了
– All right, Peanut, this way. – It’s small.
-这是什么 -碰碰试试
– What is it? – Touch it.
-不要碰 -嘿
– Don’t touch it. – Hey.
-戳他一下 -好软啊
– Poke it. – He’s so soft.
-他的骨架在里面 -他的骨架从头到尾都在里面
– His skeleton is on the inside. – He’s inside out?
你们要带我去哪里 救命啊
Where are you taking me? Help!
你们是谁 你们要干什么 放我走
Who are you? What did you do to me? Let me go!
人类…
Human…
你被带到这里来
you have been brought before the council
是为了接受议会关于你针对我们群落罪行的审判
to face judgment for crimes against the colony.
宣读指控书
Read the charges.
这个禽兽不如的人类破坏者
“This human-destructor beast…
后面简称破坏者
hereafter referred to as Peanut the Destroyer…
蓄意破坏我们
did willfully and with malice aforethought…
的食物储藏室
crush the food-storage chambers…
冲毁了所有的孵化室
flood all of the lower hatching chambers…
并利用黄色的雨水浸泡了我们的家园
and douse the colony with the dreaded yellow rain.”
嘿 别这样 我得走了
Hey, come on, I had to go.
对于此人的判决
Sentencing of the human will be handed down…
将由蚁后本人亲自执行
by the queen herself.
你们好啊 我的孩子们
Greetings, my children…
至于这位特别来客
and to our unusual guest…
这个时刻威胁到我们家园的人类

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!