我的天
My God.
《单身公♥寓♥II 天生冤家》
看台上的老雄鸡也好过场地上的童子鸡啊
The old cockahs in the stands are better than the young cockahs on the field.
– 他差点打到人群里! – 你把那叫人群?我们都能坐在一辆车里回家了
– He just missed someone in the crowd! – Crowd? We could all go home in one car.
可能他想来个卧地短打
Maybe he should lay down a bunt.
这家伙甚至无法卧倒在地毯上
This guy couldn’t lay down a carpet.
现在他又开始跳摇摆舞了
Now he’s over swinging.
[说他球技差,吸引不到多少观众]
别发牢骚啦 至少他能让这里显得凉快
Don’t complain. At least he’s cooling off the place.
好球
Strike!
[纽约大都会:棒球队]
我真羡慕你的纽约大都会帽子
I envy you covering the Mets.
我打赌你想念纽约了
I bet you miss New York.
那我能怎样?
What was I gonna do?
他们把报纸卖♥♥给澳大利亚人了
They sold the paper to an Australian.
没卖♥♥给日本人已经够幸运的
Lucky it wasn’t to the Japanese.
我看不懂日文的平均打击数据
I couldn’t read the batting averages.
– 奥斯卡 – 嗨 桃子!
– Oscar! – Hiya, Peaches.
我们周五晚上有个晚餐派对 我们还短个男人
I’m having a dinner party Friday night. We’re short one man.
[short这个词既是“缺少”也是“矮”的意思 因为艾比个子矮 奥斯卡在用桃子的词语逗趣儿]
你看艾比怎么样?他就很“短”
How about Abe here? He’s a short man.
你可以逃 奥斯卡 可你躲是躲不掉的 回见!
You can run, Oscar, but you can’t hide. See you.
是个独特的表达方式
That’s such an original expression.
我讨厌女人说话跟拳王阿里似的
I hate women who talk like Muhammad Ali.
– 康琴塔! – 今天又是很倒霉么?
– Conchita! – Tough loss today?
我都想自杀了 要是今晚我打九一一 我们有嘴对嘴的机会么?
I’m suicidal. If I call 911 tonight, any chance of mouth to mouth?
[西班牙语]
当然 疯狂的吻
Yeah, beso loco.
你看到什么漂亮的屁♥股♥了么?
Don’t you look at a good ass anymore?
我现在不能看五香熏牛肉
I’m not allowed to look at pastrami,
为什么我得看屁♥股♥?
why should I look at an ass?
– 你来参加今晚的牌局么? – 可能得晚点
– Are you coming to the game tonight? – I’ll be late.
住在我那栋楼里的一个朋友死了
I have to pay my respects.
我得去致个意
A friend in my building died.
– 他怎么死的? – 在高球场被闪电击中了
– What did he die of? – He got hit by lightning on a golf course.
他大概是一直举着他的球杆儿来着
He should have been using his woods.
把他租约找出来看看 我一直想换个便宜的住处
Find out what his rent was. I’m always looking for cheaper.
晚上牌局见!
See you at the game.
我以前都能中靶的
I used to make that shot.
我和我妻子对你实在是受不了了!我这就投诉你
My wife and I are fed up with this! I’m filing a complaint.
– 你不准备清理这些么? – 绝对要清理
– Are you gonna clean this up? – Absolutely.
不管是什么猫完不成的活儿 剩下我都包了
Whatever the cats don’t finish I’ll clean up later.
奥斯卡呢?
Where is Oscar?
我这就来!
Coming! I’m in!
谁也别下注 等会再下注 我这一托盘好吃的呢
Nobody bet. Hold the bets. I got a raise coming.
– 姑娘们 我们现在该怎么玩? – 现在就等伊尔莎出牌了
– How are we doing, girls? – Everybody’s in except Esther.
– 伊尔莎 你为什么不出你那顺子? – 谁知道?我都看不清牌上的数儿!
– Esther, you didn’t make your straight? – Who knows? I can’t see the numbers.
我们为什么不能玩大个儿点的扑克?
Why can’t we play with the big cards?
我们试过大扑克 但每次我一洗牌 艾比的假发就被吹掉了
We tried that. Every time I shuffled Abe’s toupee blew off.
就那么一次!而且还是那种牌大的都能在里面游泳的那种!
Not any more. This is the kind you can swim in.
[暗示艾比是海狸]
要是你能在那个小块上游泳 那人家一定觉得你是个会建水坝的家伙
If you swim with that rug, they’ll think you’re building a dam.
谁来这个柠檬蛋糕 没胆固醇 没有脂肪 还没滋拉味儿的?
Who gets the lemon loaf cake, no cholesterol, no fat, no taste?
– 那是我的 – 这个化学海绵蛋糕是米莉的
– That’s mine. – One chemical sponge cake for Millie.
– 谢谢 亲爱的 – 别客气
– Thanks, darling. – You’re welcome.
旺达 你这个小狐狸 你知道什么香水让我着迷!
Wanda, you vixen, you know how that perfume drives me crazy!
你喜欢?
You really like it?
– 是的–并且我想我知道你的牌了 – 他总是跟我来这招儿!
– Yes, and I see I got you beat! – He always does that to me!
别着急 我今天损失了那么多脑细胞 我看到什么转眼就会忘掉的
Don’t worry. I lost so many brain cells today, I forgot what I just saw.
这就像我第三任丈夫 愿他安息
Just like my third husband, he should rest in peace.
[调侃旺达的丈夫只是为了逃离旺达]
你怎么知道他死了 可能他只是诈死
How do you know he’s dead? Maybe he’s just bluffing.
谁来这个涂干酪辣椒的玉米卷?
Who wants nachos with cottage cheese chilli?
– 我的 – 一个詹妮·克里格的墨西哥调调儿
– That’s mine. – One Jenny Craig Mexican style
一份砂锅炖菜给桑娜瑞塔
type of casserole dinner for senorita Abromowitz.
我们还有一份樱桃苏打给艾比
And we have a cherry soda for Abe.
– 艾比呢? – 这呢
– Where’s Abe? – Here.
[还是讽刺艾比是小海狸]
你坐在杂♥志♥上 我没看见你
Sit on a magazine. I can’t see you.
这不是樱桃 这是柠檬
This isn’t cherry, it’s lemon.
现在它是樱桃了
Now it’s cherry.
[一夸特相当于25美分]
– 这是谁的赌注? – 米莉加注了一夸特 这是三十三美分
– Whose bet is it? – Millie raised a quarter, so it’s 33 cents.
[暗示赌注太小]
玩这个游戏需要钢铁般的意志
You need nerves of steel for this game.
我跟 让我来这个
I’m in. Let me get that.
我们永远也完不成这局
We never finish the game.
行了 我马上回来!无论如何 我会星期三付账
All right, I’m coming! Whoever it is, I’ll pay on Thursday.
– 你听起来状态不错 老爸 – 布鲁斯!是你么?
– You sound good, Pop. – Brucey! How are you?
小点声!这是我儿子从加利福尼亚打过来的
Hold it down! It’s my son from California.
我姐姐在地震中丢了三颗假牙
My sister lost three pairs of dentures in the earthquakes.
– 那她怎么吃东西? – 她都给送出去了
– How did she eat? – She sent out.
– 你还在做演员么? – 是呵
– Are you still an actor? – Yeah.
– CBS给我来了电♥话♥ 我要演个飞行员 – 这太棒了!
– I got a call from CBS, I might get a pilot. – That’s terrific!
– 我儿子要演飞行员了 – 你儿子要有飞机了?
– My kid may get a pilot. – He got his own plane?
那是个电视剧 这就像你看电视 但人家也不会给你电视机一样
A pilot is a television show that doesn’t get on television.
这不是我给你电♥话♥的原因 我是要告诉你个好消息 我这个星期要结婚啦
That’s not why I’m calling. I’ve got big news, I’m getting married this week.
– 结婚?为什么? – 就是因为我爱她
– Married? Why? – Because I love her, that’s why.
你没说“它”是个女孩子 要是你高兴 我就高兴
You didn’t say it was a girl. If you’re happy, I’m happy.
我孩子要结婚了
My kid is getting married.
我的瑞秋的最后机会也没了
There goes my Rachel’s last chance.
这个星期天下午 你觉得你能来么?
It’s this Sunday afternoon. Think you can come?
就是红鬃烈马也不能把我带到别的地方去 婚礼在哪举♥行♥?
Wild racehorses couldn’t keep me away. Where is it?
– 在她妈妈圣玛利亚的房♥子 – 你再说遍名字?
– At her mother’s house in San Malina. – What was the name again?
圣玛利亚 洛杉矶向北两小时 我们会给你发地址的
San Malina. It’s about two hours north of L.A. We’ll send you the address.
如果你不觉得我管闲事的话 你到底和谁结婚?
If I’m not being too nosey, who the hell are you marrying?
她是个演员 她漂亮 有才华 还非常聪明
She’s an actress. She’s beautiful. She’s so talented and very smart.
– 并且 她热恋着您的儿子 – 我已经喜欢她了 那么 她是谁?
– And she loves your son. – I love her already. So who is she?
– 抓稳您的帽子 老爸 – 我需要顶帽子抓着?
– Hold on to your hat, Pop. – I need a hat to hold on to?
她不是那种有六尺巨脚的篮球运动员 是吧?
She’s not one of those six foot ten basketball players, is she?
– 肩宽就是她的脚长 – 我听不清你说什么
– As long as she’s thin. – I can’t hear you.
谁的女儿?
Whose daughter?
谁的?
Whose?
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
我…很…抱歉…
I’m sorry.
小姐?
Miss?
对不起 如果有可能的话能给我换到非吸烟区么?
Excuse me, I wonder if I might change my seat into the non-smoking section?
整架飞机都是非吸烟区 飞机上没有人抽烟
The entire plane is non-smoking. There’s no one smoking on this aircraft.
可能工作人员在机场清理飞机的时候吸烟了呢
Possibly the attendants who clean the planes at the airport
就在我坐的这个位置 我对这个很敏感的
were smoking in here. I’m very sensitive to that.
对此我很抱歉 但是整架飞机都客满了
I’m sorry, but the entire plane is full.
还不仅是烟味儿
It’s not just the smoke.
我边上的那位女士搽的香水也让我过敏
The woman next to me is wearing a perfume that I have an allergy to.
– 我已经帮您换过一次座位了 – 那次是因为发胶
– I’ve already moved you once. – That was because of hair spray.
我知道我听起来像疯了
I know that I sound crazy,
但我刚好就是那种超级容易对各种东西过敏的个例 你能再想想办法么?
but I just happen to be one of those hyper-allergenic cases. Can’t you try?
你的意思是机上每个女人你都要闻 直到闻出让你不过敏的那个?
You mean sniff every woman until you find a perfume you’re not allergic to?
我没有抱怨过食品 我没法吃 可是我也没抱怨
I didn’t complain about the food. I didn’t eat it, but I didn’t complain.
你要的是夏威夷鲯鳅鱼
You asked for the Hawaiian mahi mahi
我也告诉你只有自西向东的航线才有这个服务
and I told you that we only serve it on the west to east flights.
我想也许在回程的路上你们还能再找到一片鲯鳅鱼也说不定
I thought there might be one piece of mahi mahi making the return trip.
别管它了 我会自己应付的
Forget it, I’ll manage.
– 要是你愿意 我这有些咳嗽药 – 谢谢你 不
– I have some cough lozenges, if you like. – Thank you, no.
我有个超乎寻常小的气管
I have an unusually small windpipe.
如果卡住了 我会在两分钟内死去
If it got stuck, I could be dead in two minutes.
你呼吸有困难么?
Are you having trouble breathing?
我有点紧张 因为我女儿这个周日在加州结婚
I’m nervous because my daughter is getting married on Sunday in California.
在圣…
In San…
– 反正 我有朋友来接我 – 那多好
– Well, I’ve got a friend picking me up. – How nice.
你还好么?你的脸开始变蓝了 你需要吸氧么?
Are you all right? Your face is turning blue. Do you need oxygen?
[指的吸氧面罩]
是 可是你怎么能知道之前谁用过那个
Yeah, but you never know who’s been using that before.
空服!
Stewardess!
对不起
Excuse me.
我看见我的包了 请借光
I see my bag. Excuse me.
这是怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!