I’ve sort of met you. I mean,
你沉睡时我去看过你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
我是说 我们发现
I mean, I was present
被冰冻昏迷不醒的你时 我也在场
while you were unconscious from the ice.
说真的 你能加入我们
You know, it’s really just a huge honour
真是莫大的荣幸
to have you on board this…
希望我能胜任
I hope I’m the man for the job.
你肯定能 毫无疑问
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
我们对你的制♥服♥做了些修改
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我还提了点设计意见
I had a little design input.
我的制♥服♥
The uniform?
星条的样式不会…
Aren’t the stars and stripes a little
太过时了吗
old-fashioned?
考虑到眼下的局势
With everything that’s happening
和即将到来的恶战
and the things that are about to come to light,
人们或许正需要点过去的精神
people might just need a little old-fashioned.
齐塔瑞人越来越耐不住了
The Chitauri grow restless.
叫他们控制好自己
Let them gird themselves.
我会率领他们发动一场光辉的战役
I will lead them in the glorious battle.
战役
Battle?
捏死地球上的虫子也叫战役吗
Against the meagre might of Earth?
光辉而轻松的战役
Glorious, not lengthy.
前提是你的大军真如你说的那样所向披靡
If your force is as formidable as you claim.
你竟敢质疑我们
You question us?
质疑他
You question him,
别忘了是他把权杖交给了你
he who put the sceptre in your hand?
传授你远古的真知 给予你新的使命
Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose
在你被流放和挫败的时候
when you were cast out, defeated?
我曾是王
I was a king!
阿斯加德的合法国王
The rightful king of Asgard,
却被背叛
betrayed.
你的志向 渺小
Your ambition is little
而幼稚
and born of childish need.
我们要的不止是地球
We look beyond the Earth
宇宙魔方会开启更广博的世界
to the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil.
宇宙魔方还在我这里呢
You don’t have the Tesseract yet.
我没有威胁你的意思
I don’t threaten.
但只要传送门尚未打开
But until I open the doors,
你的军队还非由我统领
until your force is mine to command,
你也只是空谈
you are but words.
你去发动战争吧 阿斯加德人
You will have your war, Asgardian.
可如果你失败了
If you fail,
如果宇宙魔方落入他人之手
if the Tesseract is kept from us,
无论你躲到什么地方
there will be no realm, no barren moon,
我们也会把你找出来
no crevice where he cannot find you.
你自以为了解痛苦的滋味吗
You think you know pain?
他能让你
He will make you long
渴求痛苦的甜蜜
for something sweet as pain.
-去拿队长的装备 -是 长官
– Stow the captain’s gear. – Yes, sir.
罗曼诺夫特工 这位是罗杰斯队长
Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers.
女士
Ma’am.
舰桥那边找你
They need you on the bridge.
他们开始面部识别追踪了
They’re starting the face-trace.
待会儿见
See you there.
在冰层中找到你的事引起了不小的轰动
It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice.
我还以为科尔森会开心得晕过去
I thought Coulson was gonna swoon.
他求你给他的美国队长收藏卡签名了吗
Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?
收藏卡
Trading cards?
绝版珍藏 他很引以为傲
They’re vintage. He’s very proud.
班纳博士
Dr Banner.
你好
Yeah, hi.
我听说你要来
They told me you would be coming.
我听说你能找到魔方
Word is, you can find the Cube.
你没听说别的事吗
Is that the only word on me?
我只在意这个
Only word I care about.
你一定觉得这一切很奇怪吧
It must be strange for you, all of this.
老实说 我还觉得挺熟悉的
Well, this is actually kind of familiar.
先生们 你们还是快进去吧
Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute.
这里过会儿就难以呼吸了
It’s going to get a little hard to breathe.
空勤人员 清空甲板
Flight crew, secure the deck.
这是潜艇吗
Is this a submarine?
是吗
Really?
他们要我待在水下密闭加压的金属罐里吗
They want me in a submerged, pressurised, metal container?
不 这个更糟
No, no, this is much worse.
盘旋动力检查完毕 位置稳定
Hover power check complete. Position cyclic.
动力增大至8%
Increase collective to 8.0%.
准备全速起航
Preparing for maximum performance takeoff.
将输出升到最高
Increase output to capacity.
全速模式
Power plant performing at capacity.
准备就绪
We are clear.
引擎全部开启
All engines operating.
执行神盾局193.6号♥紧急协议
S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect.
-已达预定高度 长官 -很好
– We are at level, sir. – Good.
我们消失吧
Let’s vanish.
开启反光板
Engage retro-reflection panels.
反光板已开启
Reflection panels engaged.
先生们
Gentlemen.
博士 谢谢你能来
Doctor, thank you for coming.
谢谢你们礼貌地邀请我
Thanks for asking nicely.
我要在这里待上多久
So, how long am I staying?
我们一拿到宇宙魔方
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
就会让你走
you’re in the wind.
你们进展如何
Where are you with that?
我们扫描了全球所有
We’re sweeping every wirelessly accessible
可无线读取的摄像头
camera on the planet.
手♥机♥ 笔记本
Cell phones, laptops…
只要连接了卫星 就是我们的眼线
If it’s connected to a satellite, it’s eyes and ears for us.
就这么找还是来不及
That’s still not gonna find them in time.
你们得缩小范围
You have to narrow your field.
你能调用多少台光谱仪
How many spectrometers do you have access to?
要多少有多少
How many are there?
联♥系♥所有你能找到的实验室
Call every lab you know.
让他们把光谱仪放在房♥顶
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
校准搜索伽马射线
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
我会根据聚类识别草拟出追踪算法
I’ll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
至少能排除几个区域
At least we could rule out a few places.
能给我找个工作的地方吗
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
罗曼诺夫特工
Agent Romanoff,
你能带班纳博士去他的实验室吗
could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please?
你准满意 博士 那里一应俱全
You’re gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
放去那边
Put it over there.
你从哪里找来的这些人
Where did you find all these people?
神盾局的敌人到处都是 博士
S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
你要的是这个吗
Is this the stuff you need?
对 铱
Yeah, iridium.
陨石里的物质 能形成反质子
It’s found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons.
这东西很难找
It’s very hard to get hold of.
要是神盾局知道你需要它就更难找了
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it.
我可不知道
Well, I didn’t know.
宇宙魔方让我看到了太多
The Tesseract has shown me so much.
这些超越了知识 而是真理
It’s more than knowledge. It’s truth.
我知道
I know.
它让你看到了什么 巴顿特工
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
我的下个目标
My next target.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
一场声东击西
I need a distraction.
和一个眼球
And an eyeball.
那个…太麻烦就算了
I mean, if it’s not too much trouble.
哪里 不麻烦
No, no. It’s fine.
那是绝版套装
It’s a vintage set.
我花了几年才集齐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!