He thought what we think.
宇宙魔方是开♥发♥无限可再生能源的关键
The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.
这正是世界所迫切需要的
That’s something the world sorely needs.
它被谁抢走了
Who took it from you?
他叫洛基
He’s called Loki.
他不是本地人
He’s not from around here.
你加入的话还有很多情况需要了解
There’s a lot we’ll have to bring you up to speed on if you’re in.
这世界和你记忆中的比起来
The world has gotten even stranger
变得更加奇怪了
than you already know.
事到如今 我觉得已经没什么能让我意外了
At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.
我赌10块钱 说你错了
Ten bucks says you’re wrong.
任务资料
There’s a debriefing packet
已经放在你公♥寓♥了
waiting for you back at your apartment.
关于宇宙魔方
Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract
你能告诉我们什么吗
that we ought to know now?
你们就不该把它捞上来
You should have left it in the ocean.
这边准备就绪 接下来看你的了
Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you.
你断开输电线了吗
You disconnected the transmission lines?
我们与电动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥断开了吗
Are we off the grid?
斯塔克大厦即将成为
Stark Tower is about to become a beacon
自给清洁能源的灯塔
of self-sustaining clean energy.
如果方舟反应堆能接替发电
Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over
并且正常运行的话
and it actually works.
应该没问题
I assume.
开灯吧
Light her up.
看起来怎么样
How does it look?
像圣诞彩灯 但更有我的风格
Like Christmas, but with more me.
我们得加大公众宣传
We’ve got to go wider on the public awareness campaign.
你得在媒体上造势
You need to do some press.
我明天去华盛顿
I’m in DC tomorrow,
为另外三座大楼选址
I’m working on the zoning for the next three buildings.
派珀 你把气氛都毁了 当下
Pepper, you’re killing me. The moment, remember?
要享受当下
Enjoy the moment.
等你进来我再享受
Get in here and I will.
先生 神盾局的科尔森特工打来电♥话♥
Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on the line.
说我在外面
I’m not in.
我确实在外面
I’m actually out.
先生 恐怕他坚持要找您
Sir, I’m afraid he’s insisting.
强硬点 贾维斯 我有约会
Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date.
能量水平稳定…吧
Levels are holding steady, I think.
当然了 是我亲自动手的
Of course they are. I was directly involved.
这正好让我想到一个问题
Which brings me to my next question.
当天才的感觉如何
How does it feel to be a genius?
我怎么会知道
Well, I really wouldn’t know, now would I?
这叫什么话 这一切都归功于你
What do you mean? All this came from you.
不 这一切都归功于这个
No, all this came from that.
别这么谦虚 拜托
Give yourself some credit. Please.
斯塔克大厦就是你的孩子
Stark Tower is your baby.
你有12%的功劳
Give yourself 12% of the credit.
才12%
12%?
商量一下可以升到15%
An argument can be made for 15.
我的孩子我只有12%的份
12%? My baby?
毕竟重活都是我♥干♥的
Well, I did do all the heavy lifting.
都不是比喻 重物都是我搬的
Literally, I lifted the heavy things.
而且 不好意思 安全漏洞怎么算
And, sorry, but the security snafu?
该算在你头上
That was on you.
-我的私人电梯 -你是说我们的电梯吧
– My private elevator… – You mean our elevator?
挤满了一身臭汗的工人
…it was teeming with sweaty workmen.
过会儿你会因为我说了占多少份这话
I’m going to pay for that comment about percentages
而温柔地报复我 是吧
in some subtle way later, aren’t I?
没你想的那么温柔
It’s not going to be that subtle.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
我在下一栋大楼上写上你的名字
The next building is gonna say “Potts” on the tower.
直接写在地契上吧
On the lease.
打电♥话♥问问你妈 你能留下过夜吗
Call your mom. Can you bunk over?
先生 您的电♥话♥
Sir, the telephone.
恐怕我的程序被人改写了
I’m afraid my protocols are being overridden.
斯塔克 我们得谈谈
Mr Stark, we need to talk.
这里是托尼·斯塔克的生化机器人替身
You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark.
-有事请留言 -是急事
– Please leave a message. – This is urgent.
那就说得急一点
Then leave it urgently.
安全漏洞 你的错
Security breach. It’s on you.
-斯塔克先生 -菲尔 快进来
– Mr Stark. – Phil! Come in.
菲尔
“Phil”?
我不能久留
I can’t stay.
他的名字不是”特工”吗
His first name is “Agent.”
进来吧 我们在庆祝
Come on in. We’re celebrating.
所以他不能久留
Which is why he can’t stay.
你得尽快看完这些资料
We need you to look this over as soon as possible.
我不喜欢别人递我东西
I don’t like being handed things.
没事 我就喜欢别人递我东西
That’s fine, because I love to be handed things.
我们换换吧
So, let’s trade.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的正式咨♥询♥时间为每隔一周的周四8点到5点
Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5 every other Thursday.
这不是咨♥询♥
This isn’t a consultation.
是关于复仇者联盟吗
Is this about the Avengers?
我对那个一无所知
Which I know nothing about.
复仇者计划不是被弃了吗
The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought.
再说我都不够格
And I didn’t even qualify.
这我也不知情
I didn’t know that either.
显然人家嫌我不稳定 自我为中心
Apparently I’m volatile, self-obsessed,
没有团队精神
don’t play well with others.
这我倒是知道
That I did know.
我们现在顾不上性格问题了
This isn’t about personality profiles any more.
随便了 波茨小姐 能过来一下吗
Whatever. Ms Potts, got a second?
稍等
Half a mo.
我以为我们能浪漫一会呢
You know, I thought we were having a moment.
我只能享受12%的浪漫
I was having 12% of a moment.
情况好像很严重 菲尔看上去挺紧张
This seems serious. Phil’s pretty shaken.
你怎么知道 你干嘛叫他菲尔
How would you know if it’s… Why is he “Phil”?
这都是什么
What is all this?
这是
This is
自己看吧
this.
我今晚就飞去华盛顿
I’m going to take the jet to DC tonight.
-明天吧 -你有功课要做 很多功课
– Tomorrow. – You have homework. You have a lot of homework.
要是我没有呢
Well, what if I didn’t?
-没有 -是啊
– If you didn’t? – Yeah.
你是说等你做完了吗
You mean when you’ve finished?
那样的话
Well, then…
说定了 旅途顺利
Square deal. Fly safe.
好好用功
Work hard.
你会路过拉瓜地亚机场吗
So, any chance you’re driving by LaGuardia?
-我捎你一程吧 -太好了
– I can drop you. – Fantastic.
那个大提琴手怎么样了
I want to hear about the cellist.
你们还在约会吗
Is that still a thing?
她回波特兰了
She moved back to Portland.
怎么会
What?
我们离总部还有约40分钟航程 长官
We’re about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.
班纳博士企图复♥制♥我所注射的血清吗
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?
很多人都试过
A lot of people were.
你是世上第一个超级英雄
You were the world’s first superhero.
班纳以为伽马射线可能是破解
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key
厄斯金原始配方的关键
to unlocking Erskine’s original formula.
可惜结果不怎么好 是吧
Didn’t really go his way, did it?
是啊
Not so much.
不过他正常的时候
When he’s not that thing, though,
他简直就像史蒂芬·霍金
the guy’s like a Stephen Hawking.
他是个聪明绝顶的人
He’s like a smart person.
我必须要说
I gotta say,
我很荣幸能正式见到你
it’s an honour to meet you officially.
我之前其实算是见过你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!