After.
我以为弗瑞在用尽所有折磨后
After whatever tortures Fury can concoct,
才会派你来 假意友好 来安抚我
you would appear as a friend, as a balm.
我就会合作了
And I would cooperate.
我想知道你对巴顿特工做了什么
I want to know what you’ve done to Agent Barton.
我开拓了他的心智
I would say I’ve expanded his mind.
等你赢了
And once you’ve won,
等你成了王
once you’re king of the mountain,
他的心智会怎么样
what happens to his mind?
你爱他吗 罗曼诺夫特工
Is this love, Agent Romanoff?
小孩子才说爱 我是欠他人情
Love is for children. I owe him a debt.
说来听听
Tell me.
我进神盾局之前 我…
Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L. D… I…
我早已声名远扬
Well, I made a name for myself.
我有着独特的技能
I have a very specific skill set.
我不在乎为谁工作 或是对付谁
I didn’t care who I used it for, or on.
我上了神盾局的黑名单
I got on S.H.I.E.L.D.’s radar in a bad way.
他们派巴顿特工来杀我
Agent Barton was sent to kill me.
但他改了主意
He made a different call.
要是我保证放他一条生路 你要怎么回报我
And what will you do if I vow to spare him?
我不会放了你
Not let you out.
我知道 可这多有趣
No, but I like this.
整个世界都危在旦夕 你却为一个人讨价还价
Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man.
政♥权♥的颠覆司空见惯
Regimes fall every day.
我不会纠结这个 我可是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I tend not to weep over that. I’m Russian.
以前是
Or I was.
那你现在又算什么
And what are you now?
其实这事没这么复杂
It’s really not that complicated.
我欠了债 我想要偿还
I got red in my ledger, I’d like to wipe it out.
你能吗
Can you?
那么多的债 你真的还得清吗
Can you wipe out that much red?
德雷科夫的女儿
Dreykov’s daughter,
圣保罗
St Paulo,
医院的火灾
the hospital fire?
巴顿把一切都告诉我了
Barton told me everything.
你血债累累 沾满双手
Your ledger is dripping. It’s gushing red
你以为救一个比你强不到哪去的人
and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself
能改变什么吗
will change anything?
多廉价的多愁善感
This is the basest sentimentality.
就像在祈祷的孩子
This is a child at prayer.
可悲至极
Pathetic!
你欺骗 杀戮
You lie and kill
为骗子和杀手服务
in the service of liars and killers.
你自以为清高 遵循自己的准则
You pretend to be separate, to have your own code,
粉饰你所犯下的罪行
something that makes up for the horrors.
但那是你的一部分
But they are part of you.
永远无法抹去
And they will never go away.
我会留着巴顿 我会让他杀了你
I won’t touch Barton, not until I make him kill you.
他深知你的恐惧
Slowly, intimately,
他会一点一点亲手杀了你
in every way he knows you fear.
之后我再唤醒他 给他时间欣赏自己的杰作
And then he’ll wake just long enough to see his good work
等他痛苦哀嚎的时候 我再要了他的命
and when he screams, I’ll split his skull.
这就是我还的价 你这没用的婊♥子♥
This is my bargain, you mewling quim.
你是个怪物
You’re a monster.

Oh, no.
怪物是你带来的
You brought the monster.
所以是班纳
So, Banner.
那就是你的计划
That’s your play.
什么
What?
洛基想要让绿巨人变身
Loki means to unleash the Hulk.
别让班纳出实验室 我马上就到
Keep Banner in the lab. I’m on my way.
让托尔也过去
Send Thor as well.
谢谢你的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
你在干什么 斯塔克先生
What are you doing, Mr Stark?
我也想问你同样的问题
Kind of been wondering the same thing about you.
你该去搜寻宇宙魔方的下落
You’re supposed to be locating the Tesseract.
没错 搜索模型已经锁定
We are. The model’s locked
正在扫描搜索信♥号♥♥
and we’re sweeping for the signature now.
一有结果
When we get a hit,
就能把范围缩小到半英里内
we’ll have the location within half a mile.
嗯 然后你就能拿回魔方 稍安毋躁
Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss.
二阶是什么
What is “Phase 2”?
二阶是神盾局利用魔方制♥造♥武器
Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the Cube to make weapons.
抱歉 电脑对我来说太慢了
Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me.
罗杰斯 我们搜集所有与宇宙魔方有关的东西
Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract.
这不代表我们…
This does not mean that we’re making…
不好意思 尼克
I’m sorry, Nick.
你还有什么好说的吗
What were you lying?
我错了 局长
I was wrong, Director.
这个世界还是一点没变
The world hasn’t changed a bit.
这事你知道吗
Did you know about this?
你要不要
You want to think about
离开这里 博士
removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?
我本在加尔各答[印] 离这远着呢
I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed.
洛基在操控你
Loki is manipulating you.
那你一直以来做的又是什么
And you’ve been doing what, exactly?
你肯来不是被我的魅力折服才来的
You didn’t come here because I bat my eyelashes at you.
对 我也不会因为你突然神经质了就走
Yes, and I’m not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy.
我要知道神盾局为什么
I’d like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D.
利用宇宙魔方开♥发♥大规模杀伤性武器
is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.
因为他
Because of him.

Me?
去年 一个外星人来到地球
Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet
引发了一场恶战 结果移平了一座小镇
who had a grudge match that levelled a small town.
我们不仅知道了宇宙中有其他生命存在
We learned that not only are we not alone
还发现我们的战斗力远远不及他们
but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.
我的人♥民♥只想与地球和平相处
My people want nothing but peace with your planet.
可你们不是唯一的外星生命吧
But you’re not the only people out there, are you?
你们也不是唯一的威胁
And you’re not the only threat.
宇宙中充满了比我们强大的生物
The world’s filling up with people who can’t be matched,
没有人能控制他们
that can’t be controlled.
就像你们控制不了魔方吗
Like you controlled the Cube?
你们利用宇宙魔方制♥造♥武器
Your work with the Tesseract
才会招来洛基和他的同伙
is what drew Loki to it, and his allies.
这是给其他种族发出的信♥号♥♥
It is a signal to all the realms
宣告地球准备好展开高级战争
that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war.
高级
A higher form?
这是无奈之举
You forced our hand.
我们必须有所准备
We had to come up with something.
“核威慑”
A nuclear deterrent.
因为那样总能平息所有事态
Because that always calms everything right down.
别忘了你们家族的发家史 斯塔克
Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark.
如果斯塔克还在造军♥火♥ 他肯定也脱不了…
I’m sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck-deep…
等等 矛头怎么指向我了
Hold on. How is this now about me?
怎么 你不总是焦点吗
I’m sorry, isn’t everything?
我以为人类要比这文明
I thought humans were more evolved than this.
不好意思 人类跑去你的星球捣乱了吗
Excuse me, did we come to your planet and blow stuff up?
你居然这么不信任你们的守护者
You treat your champions with such mistrust.
你们怎么这么幼稚
Are you boys really that naive?
神盾局会监视所有潜在威胁
S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors potential threats.
美国队长也是威胁吗
Captain America’s on threat watch?
我们都是
We all are.
等等 你也上黑名单了吗
Wait, you’re on that list?
你和愤怒的蜜蜂[游戏]谁更靠前
Are you above or below angry bees?
斯塔克 我发誓 你要是再说一句俏皮话…
Stark, so help me God, if you make one more wisecrack…
你这是口头恐吓 我感到威胁了
Threat! Verbal threat. I feel threatened.
-放尊重点 -尊重什么
– Show some respect. – Respect what?
66B号♥运输机 请说确认口令
Transport Six-Six-Bravo, please relay confirm codes.
系统里有你的资料 但没有航行记录
I’ve got you on the computer, but not on the day log.
请上报运输货物 完毕
What is your haul? Over.
武器弹♥药♥ 完毕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!