Home 悬疑电影 大钟(1948)

大钟(1948)

0
大钟(1948)

– I’m tellin’ ya, the guy’s wonderful. – Just as green…
就像是绿色的
as the old sod itself.
不错 我们可以听听 绿色的音乐吗?
You’re wonderful. Let’s have a little green music, shall we?
– 等等 钱呢… – 记在我帐上
– Just a minute. How about that thing… – Just put it right on the bill.
嗨 来点绿色音乐怎么样?
Hey, laughin’ boy, how about a little green music, huh?
– 乔治 – 哦 史密西 来点绿色音乐
– George, claviash. – Oh, Smish, come on. A little green music.
好了 弹奏”E”调
All right, junior. “E” flat.
嗨 哇
Hey! Yee-hoo!
巴特 给他们两杯酒 加绿色薄荷
Burt, set up drinks for the boys, and make ’em green!
– 绿色的 – 知道
– Green. – Got ya.!
乔治 乔治
George. George.
嗯 乔治 来
Mmm. George, come on.
我给你一弄了点东西 嗯
I’m fixing you something. Mmm.
你会感觉舒服点的
You’ll feel better.
乔治 乔治 醒醒
George. George, wake up.
– 艾尔的车在楼下 快点哈 – 怎么了?
– Earl’s car’s downstairs. Come on. – Huh? What happened?
– 你快走 他来了 – 谁?
– You passed out. He’s on his way up. – Who is?
– 乔纳森 乔纳森 快点 – 哦
– Janoth. Janoth. Come on, now. – Oh.
你快点起来
You gotta get up. Hurry. Hurry.
你会没事的 这是你的帽子
You’ll be all right. Here’s your hat.
你的帽子 拿着你的日暑仪
Here’s your hat. Take your halo.
– 留给做纪念 – 好的 谢谢 但是要快点
– I want you to have it. Little memento. – All right, thank you, but hurry.
等到听见电梯的声音 然后走楼梯下去
Wait’ll you hear the elevator, then use the stairs.
乔治 乔治 你的画
George! George! Your picture!
哦 你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, dear.
很高兴你回来过夜
I’m so glad you didn’t have to stay over.
我说很高兴你回来过夜
I said, I’m so glad you didn’t have to stay over.
– 今晚过得愉快吗? – 非常愉快
– Was it a pleasant evening? – Marvelous.
– 认识了很多的新的朋友 – 你都做了些什么?
– Met a lot of bright, brand-new people. – What were you doing?
哦 只是从一个地方 转到另外一个地方
Oh, just moving around from spot to spot:
“范巴斯”还有其他的地方
Van Barth, a few other places.
– 哦 不要打开收音机 – 我喜欢 你呢?
– Oh, don’t turn the radio on. – I like it. Don’t you?
– 旅途很愉快吗? – 他也是其中一个吗?
– Have a nice trip? – Was he one of them?
谁? 你是说那个新认识的朋友?
One of who? Oh, you mean the bright, brand-new people?
– 是的 – 这个人是谁啊?
– Yes. – Who was this brand-new person?
就是一个男人 我想你不认识
Just a man. I don’t suppose you know him.
他叫杰斐逊·伦道夫
His name’s Jefferson Randolph.
– 南方人 – 是啊
– Southern family. – I suppose.
– 很有魅力 – 他干什么了?
– Charming boy. – What does he do?
没什么啊 只是一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Nothing much, I’m afraid. Sort of a playboy.
你从哪里弄到这个的? 他去酒吧买♥♥的
Where did you get this? Some crazy bar he goes to.
至少他现在穿的衬衫是干净的
At least this time he wears a clean shirt.
你是什么意思? 你知道
Just what do you mean by that? You know.
你又提起这事吗?
Are you bringing that up again?
当着我的面吼出租车司机 你永远不会心安理得的
Throwing that cab driver in my face? You never forget him.
– 不会 你呢? – 不 你这个冒牌的拿破仑
– No. Do you? – No, you cheap imitation Napoleon.
你不会忘了那个侍者 还有去年夏天的那个保安
And you don’t forget the bellboy or the lifeguard last summer,
谁知道你跟多少人发生过关系?
and who knows how many others?
你一个都没有忘记 包括那个来过的
You don’t forget any of them, including the one to come.
你说啊 你跟所有的人说啊
You talk! You of all people!
你谈论我的朋友啊 那是毫无意义的
You talk about my friends. Hah! That’s priceless.
你和艺术部的秘书呢?
What about you and the Artways secretary?
还有速记员 电梯小姐
And the stenographer, the elevator girl,
公♥关♥部的女人 摄影师的模特…
the kid in publicity, the photographer’s model…
如果你不是有钱的琼纳斯先生 你认为她们会看你第二眼吗?
Do you think they’d look at you twice if you weren’t the great, Mr. Janoth?
你认为你可以让任何女人都快乐吗? 活了这么久…
Do you think you could make any woman happy? Have you lived this long…
你知道大家都在背后嘲笑你吗?
without knowing that everybody laughs at ya behind your back?
谁不讨厌你这个可恶的家伙
You’d be pathetic if you weren’t so disgusting.
你这个不中用的男人… 不
You flabby, flabby, ludicrous, pa… No!
艾尔
Earl.
史蒂夫 我刚才杀人了
Steve, I’ve just killed someone.
我不应该到这里来 但是我不知道去哪里好
I’ve no right to come here, but I didn’t know where else to go.
嗯 她是咎由自取
Well, she’s been asking for it for a long time.
她只是一个小丑 她是世界上最大量的女人
She’s a regular little comic. She was one of the most generous women that ever lived.
– 那你为什么要杀她? – 我不知道 史蒂夫
– Then why did you kill her? – I don’t know, Steve.
真的不知道
I just don’t know.
然后我就去见 接着就要去坐牢 对不起 来打扰你
From here I go to my lawyer, then to prison or the chair. I’m sorry I disturbed you.
不要傻了 艾尔·乔纳森 出版社怎么办
Don’t be a fool, Earl. What about Janoth Publications?
– 我知道 但是我有什么办法? – 你是想逃脱还是去认罪?
– I know. What can I do? – Do you want to fight, or do you want to quit?
– 如果有机会的话 你知道我不想去认罪的 – 当然有机会
– If there’s any chance at all, you know I’ll take it. – Of course, there’s a chance.
你不是第一个应该去坐牢的人
You’re not the first man who ever got into a jam.
宝琳你一直是隐瞒的
You’ve been very discreet about Pauline.
除了你我谁都不认识她
No one knows about her but you and me.
现在 看看我们有什么办法
Now, let’s see what we can work out.
告诉我发生了什么事情
Tell me what happened.
– 我无法描述 史蒂夫 – 努力试试 艾尔
– I can’t describe that, Steve. – Try, Earl.
30秒以前 我都不知道会发生这样的事情
Thirty seconds before, I didn’t intend anything like it.
我真的不明白
I just don’t understand it.
我用一个”日冕仪”杀了她
I killed her with some sort of a sundial,
那是她从那里拿回来的
she’d picked up somewhere. Heavy metal.
还是那里
That’s still there.
你的帽子呢?
Where’s your hat?
我放在那里了
I left that.
好的 艾尔
All right, Earl.
我会去那里把一切痕迹清除
I’ll go over there and clean things up.
史蒂夫 我感激不尽
Steve, I’m gratified.
我一直认为你将是 乔纳森出版社的接♥班♥人
I always thought you wanted to step into my shoes at Janoth Publications.
艾尔·乔纳森出版社不能没有你
Earl, Janoth Publications isn’t through with you yet.
– 谁啊? – 你丈夫
– Who is it? – A husband.
哦 是你
Oh, it’s you.
门开了
The door’s unlocked.
– 渡蜜月怎么可以没有丈夫? – 你什么时候想到的?
– What’s a honeymoon without a husband? – When did that occur to you?
– 我被担搁了 – 我一个人上火车的时候很生气
– I was detained. – I was so angry when the train left without you.
– 无法原谅你 – 你丢下我不管才不可原谅
– It was unforgivable. – It was unforgivable, your leaving without me.
我希望在火车站等你50年吗?
Was I supposed to wait at the station till our golden wedding?
– 是乔纳森想这样 – 听我说 我从心里理解了这首歌♥
– That’s what Janoth wanted. – Please listen. I know the music by heart.
“曾经对你百依百顺的男人”
“Once a man puts his foot down, they listen to reason.
– “结婚之后就不同了” – 但是不是这样的
– Things are different now.” – But it is different, ya dope.
坐下
Sit down.
我辞职了 永远不干了
I’ve quit. Quit cold. For good, forever and for always.
– 我不敢相信 – 我们失业了 成了穷光蛋
– I can’t believe it. – We’re unemployed and penniless.
– 但是真的太好了 – 而且上了黑名单
– It’s too good to be true. – Blacklisted for life,
永远不能在出版业工作
never to work on a magazine again.
哦 乔治 好极了
Oh, George, how wonderful!
怎么可能? 为什么不打电♥话♥给我
How’d it happen to you? Why didn’t you call me?
但是亲爱的 我忙啊
But, darling, I had 18 million things to do.
你不能五分钟整理好 七年的工作
You just can’t clean up seven years in five minutes.
但是我整理完之后 就到了7点
Before I could turn around, it was 7:00,
所以我打电♥话♥给家里 你已经走了
so I called the house. Gone.
对不起 亲爱的
I’m terribly sorry, darling.
我很痛苦 你呢?
I was miserable about it. Were you miserable too?
痛苦? 我很悲凉
Miserable? I was desolate.
真是个讽刺
It’s positively ironic.
我放弃年薪3万美元的工作 你却抛下我
I throw away $30,000 a year and you walk out on me.
我告诉我 我伤心透了
I-I tell you, the bottom fell out.
我麻木的走在大街上
I walked the streets like a zombie.
没有金发女郎找你吗?
Meet any blonde fortune tellers on the way, Didn’t you?
你不是认真的吧?
You’re not serious?
是的 乔治 我很认真
Yes, George. I’m very serious.
我已经想了很多
I’ve been thinking a great deal.
我可以忍♥受很多 但是…
I can stand a lot, but…
但是我不能忍♥受你玩女人
that’s one thing I just couldn’t take.
你永远都不用担心
That’s something you’ll never have to take.
– 你就是我一生中 唯一的金发女郎 – 我是黑发
– You’re the only blonde in my life. – I’m a brunette.
那就是唯一的黑发女郎
You’re the only brunette too.
– 有人知道你在这里吗? – 弗雷德叔叔
– Anybody know you’re here? – Uncle Fred,
但是这个时候他不会打电♥话♥啊
but he wouldn’t call at this hour.
– 有人知道你在这里吗? – 只有戴西知道
– Anybody know you’re here? – Only Daisy. I left her a note.
不要接
Don’t answer it.
没有他在家
Nobody home.
现在从头开始告诉我