当然 有了那笔钱 你可以买♥♥到对我没有
Well, with that money you can buy any number of rugs
任何情感价值的地毯
that don’t have sentimental value for me.
我还要对你下巴的拳伤道歉
And I am sorry about that crack on the jaw.
那没什么…
Oh, that’s fine. That doesn’t even…
这是一位医生的名片 他会为你服务的
Here’s the name and number of a doctor who will look at it for you.
你不必付帐
You will receive no bill.
他是个彻头彻尾的好人
He’s a good man and thorough.
你真体贴 不过…
That’s thoughtful but…
请你去找他 杰弗里 他是个彻头彻尾的好人
Please see him, Jeffrey. He’s a good man and thorough.
那么…好吧
Oh, well, all right.
他说 我老婆总是给我麻烦
So he says, “My wife’s a pain in the ass.
让我不得安宁
“She’s always busting my frigging agates.
我女儿嫁了一个无用的丈夫
“My daughter’s married to a loser bastard.
我的屁♥股♥还长了皮疹 不能坐下来
“I got a rash so bad on my ass I can’t even sit down.
但我不能抱怨什么
“But you know me, I can’t complain.”
没错
Oh, fucking A, man.
我也得过皮疹 是啊
I got a rash, man. Fucking A.
我告诉你吧 托恩
I gotta tell you, Tone, man,
以前的我总是觉得很沮丧
earlier today I was really feeling shitty, man.
无精打采
Really down in the dumps.
失去了不少钱财…
Lost a little money…
你知道吗 别想那些了 别想了
Hey, you know what? Forget about it, huh? Forget about it.
没错 算了吧
Yeah, fuck it, man.
我不应该再担心那些事情 生活还要继续啊
You can’t be worried about that shit. Life goes on, man.
好吧 到家了 先生
Well, home, sweet home, Mr. L.
看啊
Hey, yo. Come here.
你那位开大众汽车的朋友是谁
Who’s your friend in the Volkswagen?
他跟随我们到这里的
Yeah. He followed us here.
他什么时候…搞什么
When did he start… Whoa! What the fuck?
进去里面 你这个混♥蛋♥
Get in the limo, you son of a bitch! No arguments!
小心点 我还拿着饮料
Hey! Hey! Careful, man! There’s a beverage here!
开始说话 快点 你这个该死的混混
Start talking, and talk fast, you lousy bum.
我们在疯狂地找你 酷哥
We’ve been frantically trying to reach you, Dude.
我的钱在哪里 死混混
Where is my goddamn money, you bum?
我们…我不…
Well, we… I don’t…
他们没收到 笨蛋
They did not receive the money, you nitwit!
他们没收到那笔钱
They did not receive the money!
她的性命在你手上
Her life was in your hands!
这是我们所关注的 酷哥
This is our concern, Dude.
不 伙计 现在没什么搞砸了
No, man. Nothing is fucked here.
-没什么搞砸了 -是的
-Nothing is fucked? -No, man.
飞机已经撞毁了
The goddamn plane has crashed into the mountain!
伙计 听我说 你要相信那些人还是相信…
Man, come on. Who are you gonna believe, those guys or…
我们把钱扔下去了
We dropped off the damn money.
我们
We?
我代表我们
I, the royal we.
像那些社论一样
You know. The editorial…
我按他们的要求把钱扔下去
I dropped off the money exactly as per…
我得到的信息是很确切的 是吧
Look, man, I’ve got certain information. All right?
有些事情暴露了…
Certain things have come to light and…
你有没有想过…
You know, has it ever occurred to you
除了到处跑 还有责怪我什么的…
that instead of, you know, running around, blaming me you know,
以及其他新出现的破事
given the nature of all this new shit,
这事情会比想象之中更加…复杂吗
you know, this could be a lot more complex…
这也许不是预料中那么简单的 你知道吗
I mean, it’s not just… It might not be just such a simple… You know?
你究竟在说些什么
What in God’s holy name are you blathering about?
我在告诉你我要说的
Well, I’ll tell you what I’m blathering about.
我收到信息 伙计
I’ve got information, man.
有新的问题出现了
New shit has come to light.
而且该死的是…
And, shit, man,
她绑♥架♥了她自己
she kidnapped herself.
是啊 对 伙计 看看它 你知道吗
Well, sure, man. Look at it. You know?
一个放荡♥女♥子…我们是这样说的…
A young trophy wife, in the parlance of our times, you know.
她在城里欠了很多债 还有那个色情电影制片人
She owes money all over town, including to known pornographers.
不过真的很酷 太酷了
And that’s cool. That’s cool.
我要说的是她需要钱
I’m saying she needs money, man.
还有…他们肯定会说没拿到的
And, you know, of course they’re gonna say they didn’t get it
因为她想要更多
because she wants more, man.
她养了那么多白脸…
She’s gotta feed the monkey. I mean…
不要说你从来没想过这些
Hasn’t that ever occurred to you, man?
先生
Sir?
没有 李波斯基先生 我从没想过
No, Mr. Lebowski, it had not occurred to me.
我们从没想过 酷哥
That had not occurred to us, Dude.
好吧 你知道…
Well, okay, you know?
新出现的麻烦和你们并没有利害关系…
You guys aren’t privy to all the new shit, so, you know…
但是…那是你们雇用我去做的
But, hey, that’s what you… That’s what you pay me for.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你们现在能否…将我的两万元兑现呢
do you think that you could give me my $20,000 in cash?
我本来要找我的会计核对一下…
My concern is, and I’ve gotta check it with my accountant,
但这样我必须交很多税 所以…
that this might bump me up into a higher tax…
布兰特…把信封给他
Brandt, give him the envelope.
如果你们给现金那就最好
Oh, well, if you’ve already got the check made out, that’s cool.
我们早上收到这个
We received this this morning.
你的使命没有完成
Since you have failed to achieve,
那是如此简单的任务
even in the modest task which was your charge,
既然你偷了我的钱
since you have stolen my money,
既然你背叛了我的信任…
since you have unrepentantly betrayed my trust,
我别无选择只能告诉你这个
I have no choice but to tell these bums
混混该做什么
to do whatever is necessary
你要赔偿那笔钱 李波斯基
to recover their money from you, Jeffrey Lebowski.
布兰特做我的证人 我告诉你
And with Brandt as my witness, I will tell you this,
邦妮受到的伤害
any further harm visited upon Bunny
将10倍加于你头上
will be visited tenfold upon your head.
天啦 先生
By God, sir,
我不能再接受另一只脚趾
I will not abide another toe.
那不是她的脚趾 酷哥
That wasn’t her toe, Dude.
-那是谁的 沃尔特 -我他妈怎么知道
-Whose toe was it, Walter? -How the fuck should I know?
我知道的是
I do know
-没有任何迹象表明…-那指甲油 沃尔特
-that nothing about it indicates… -The nail polish, Walter.
好了 酷哥
Fine, Dude.
那指甲油也可以
As if it’s impossible to get some nail polish,
涂在其他人的脚趾上
apply it to someone else’s toe…
-其他人的…-锯齿剪刀
-Someone else… -Pinking shears.
他们怎么可以…
Where the fuck are they gonna get…
你要脚趾吗 我可以找到
You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
相信我吧 肯定有办法的 酷哥
Believe me, there are ways, Dude.
-你不会想知道的 相信我 -是 但是 沃尔特
-You don’t wanna know about it, believe me. -Yeah, but, Walter…
今天下午3点前 我就能给你一只脚趾 有指甲油的
Hell, I could get you a toe by 3:00 this afternoon with nail polish.
-那些该死的混♥蛋♥ -沃尔特…
-These fucking amateurs. -Walter…
他们给我送来了一只脚趾 我们本应该很害怕的
They send us a toe, we’re supposed to shit ourselves with fear.
-天呐 -沃尔特…
-Jesus Christ! -Walter…
-问题是…-他们会杀了她的 沃尔特
-The point is… -They’re gonna kill her, Walter,
然后他们就要来杀我
and then they’re gonna kill me.
酷哥 那…
Dude, that’s…
那只是威胁的手段
That’s just the stress talking, man.
这让我觉得…是一些对他人无害的犯罪
Now, so far we have what appears to me to be a series of victimless crimes.
-那脚趾呢 -别说那脚趾了
-What about the toe? -Forget about the fucking toe!
不好意思 你们可以小声一点吗
Excuse me, sir. Could you please keep your voices down?
这是一间家庭餐厅
This is a family restaurant.
拜托了 亲 告诉你
Oh, please! Dear, for your information,
最高法♥院♥已经否决了这种限制
the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint.
沃尔特 这和第一修正案没关系
Come on. Walter, this is not a First Amendment thing, man.
如果你不冷静下来 我只能要求你离开
Sir, if you don’t calm down, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
我当年打越战出生入死
Lady, I got buddies who died face down in the muck
为了你们这些闲人在这里开家庭餐厅
so that you and I can enjoy this family restaurant!
-好了 我要走了 -酷哥 别走啊
-All right, I’m out of here. -Hey, Dude, don’t go away, man.
这事你我都有份 涉及到我们基本的自♥由♥
Come on. This affects all of us, man! it’s our basic freedoms!
我不走
I’m staying.
我喝完我的咖啡
I’m finishing my coffee.
享受着咖啡
Enjoying my coffee.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!