他们没拿到钱
They didn’t get the fucking money!
他们一定会…他们一定会…
And they’re gonna… They’re gonna…
他们一定会杀了那可怜的女人
They’re gonna kill that poor woman.
他们一定会杀了那可怜的女人
They’re gonna kill that poor woman!
沃尔特 如果你不能开车…
Walter, if you can’t ride in a car,
你怎么去参加安息日仪式
then how do you get around on shabbos?
说真的 酷哥 你真的让我吃惊了
Really, Dude, you surprise me.
他们不会杀人的
They’re not gonna kill shit.
他们一无是处
They’re not gonna do shit.
他们能对她怎样 只是一帮乌合之众
What can they do to her? Bunch of fucking amateurs.
而且你看看
And meanwhile, look at the bottom line.
现在谁拿着那一百万呢
Who’s sitting on a million fucking dollars?
-我说错了吗 -沃尔特…
-Am I wrong? -Walter.
现在谁有一百万放在我们车子后面呢
Who’s got a fucking million fucking dollars sitting in the trunk of our car?
-我们的车 沃尔特 -他们呢 只有我的脏内♥裤♥
-Our car, Walter? -And what do they got? My dirty undies.
那些白色内♥裤♥
My fucking whites!
酷哥
Say, Dude?
你的车呢
Where is your car?
-谁拿了你的内♥裤♥ 沃尔特 -你的车呢 酷哥
-Who’s got your undies, Walter? -Where’s your car, Dude?
你不知道吗 沃尔特
You don’t know, Walter?
停在残疾人专用区的 可能被拖走了
It was parked in a handicap zone. Perhaps they towed it.
你都知道它被偷了
You fucking know it’s been stolen.
肯定有这个可能 酷哥
Well, certainly that’s a possibility, Dude.
该死的
Oh, fuck it.
-你去哪里 酷哥 -我要回家 唐尼
-Where you going, Dude? -I’m going home, Donny.
-电♥话♥在响啊 酷哥 -谢谢提醒 唐尼
-Phone’s ringing, Dude. -Thank you, Donny!
是的…
Yeah.
绿色 有些棕色的 锈迹
Green with some brown, rust coloration.
在车里有什么值钱的东西吗
And was there anything of value in the car?
有的
Oh, yeah.
一台录音机 一些磁带 还有…
A tape deck, some Creedence tapes, and there was a…
我的公文包
My briefcase.
在公文包里面呢
In the briefcase?
文件
Papers.
只是文件
Just papers.
我的文件 生意文件
You know, my papers, business papers.
-你做什么生意 先生 -我现在失业
-And what do you do, sir? -I’m unemployed.
我的地毯也被偷了
My rug was also stolen.
你的地毯在车上吗
Your rug was in the car?
不 在这里被偷的
No. Here.
可另外立案了
Separate incidents.
酷哥不在家
The Dude is not in.
你们经常找回那些失车吗
Do you find them much, these stolen cars?
有时吧
Sometimes.
-但别对那录音机有太大希望 -还有那些磁带
-Wouldn’t hold out much hope for the tape deck though.-Or the Creedence.
那么…我的公文包呢
What about the briefcase?
李波斯基先生 我想见你
Mr. Lebowski, I’d like to see you.
请回电 我会派车接你
Call when you get home and I’ll send a car for you.
我叫玛迪·李波斯基 我就是拿走你地毯的人
My name is Maude Lebowski. I’m the one who took your rug.
看来那案子已经解决了
Well, guess we can close the file on that one.
请稍等 李波斯基先生
I’ll be with you in a moment, Mr. Lebowski.
女性的形态让你觉得不舒服吗 李波斯基先生
Does the female form make you uncomfortable, Mr. Lebowski?
-这就是那样的一幅画吗 -在某种意义上 是的
-Is that what this is a picture of? -In a sense, yes.
我的艺术被认为与女性的阴♥道♥有关
My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal,which bothers some men.
这个词让某些男人觉得不自在
The word itself makes some men uncomfortable.
-阴♥道♥ -是吗
-Vagina. -Oh, yeah?
是的 他们不喜欢听到
Yes, they don’t like hearing it and find it difficult to say,
觉得难以启齿
whereas without batting an eye,
男人相对应的 就是他的阳♥具♥ 或者叫…小♥弟♥弟♥
a man will refer to his dick, or his rod or his johnson.
小♥弟♥弟♥
“Johnson”?
好了 李波斯基先生 我们说正事吧
All right, Mr. Lebowski, let’s get down to cases.
我父亲告诉我 他同意了给你那张地毯
My father told me he agreed to let you have the rug,
但那曾经是我已故母亲的一份礼物
but as it was a gift from me to my late mother,
所以他无权赠送给别人
it was not his to give.
现在 你的脸上
Now, your face.
关于这次绑♥架♥…
As for this kidnapping.
没错 我知道此事 你的角色是送赎金的人
Yes, I know all about it, and I know that you acted as courier.
让我告诉你 这件事简直让人恶心
Let me tell you something. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
没错 但让我解释一下地毯的事情
Yeah, right, but let me explain something about the rug.
你喜欢性吗 李波斯基先生
Do you like sex, Mr. Lebowski?
-什么 -性♥交♥ 爱的身体行为
-Excuse me? -Sex, the physical act of love. Coitus.
-你喜欢吗 -我刚在说我的地毯
-Do you like it? -I was talking about my rug.
你对性不感兴趣
You’re not interested in sex?
-你说的是性♥交♥ -我也喜欢
-You mean coitus? -I like it, too.
这是关于男性对女权主义者的偏见 认为我们讨厌性
It’s a male myth about feminists that we hate sex.
这可以成为一种自然的 “性”致很高的产业
It can be a natural, zesty enterprise.
然而有某些人…
However, there are some people,
被称为色情狂
it is called satyriasis in men, nymphomania in women,
不能自控地参与 而且没有任何乐趣可言
who engage in it compulsively and without joy.
-不是吧 -是的 李波斯基先生
-Oh, no. -Oh, yes, Mr. Lebowski.
那些不幸的人不能去爱
These unfortunate souls cannot love, in the true sense of the word.
我们都认识的邦妮 就是其中之一
Our mutual acquaintance, Bunny, is one of these.
玛迪
Listen, Maude,
如果你的继母是个性♥爱♥狂 我很抱歉
I’m sorry if your stepmother is a nympho,
但我觉得这个与我的…
but, you know, I don’t see what this has to do with…
-你有卡鲁哇酒吗 -看看这个吧 先生
-You have any Kahlua? -Take a look at this, sir.
我认识这男人
Oh, I know that guy.
他是一个虚无主义者
He’s a nihilist.
卡尔·汉古斯啊
“Karl Hungus.”
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hello.
总部说你这里的线路有些问题
Mein dispatcher says there is something wrong with dein Kabel.
是的 请进
Yeah. Come on in.
我不知道出了什么问题
I’m not really sure exactly what’s really wrong with the cable.
所以他们派我来 我是个专家
That’s why they sent me. I am an expert.
电视机在这里
The TV’s in here.
你一定能认出她
You recognize her, of course.
这是我的朋友莎莉
That’s my friend Sherry.
她只是来洗澡的
She just came over to use the shower.
这故事非常无聊
The story is ludicrous.
我叫卡尔 维修工人
My name is Karl. Ich bin expert.
你一定是来修线路的
You must be here to fix the cable.
之后的事情 你也应该想象到了
Lord, you can imagine where it goes from here.
他修线路
He fixes the cable?
别装傻 杰弗里
Don’t be fatuous, Jeffrey.
这女人从事色情行业 对我来说是无关痛痒的
Little matter to me that this woman chose to pursue a career in pornography,
更不用说他勾搭上了 杰奇·特里赫姆
nor that she has been banging Jackie Treehorn,
以我们这年头的话来说
to use the parlance of our times.
然而我是李波斯基基金会的两个托管人之一
However, I am one of the two trustees of the Lebowski Foundation,
另外一个是我父亲
the other being my father.
我们的基金会领养了一些年轻人…
The foundation takes youngsters from Watts and…
是啊 那些成就者
Shit, yeah. The achievers.
没错 就是他们 我们对他们感到很骄傲
Little Lebowski Urban Achievers, yes, and proud we are of all of them.
我问父亲关于
I asked my father about
在基金户口的一百万提款的事情
his withdrawal of $1 million from the foundation account,
他就告诉了我这个绑♥架♥
and he told me about this abduction,
但我认为这是荒谬无♥耻♥的
but I tell you it is preposterous.
那个私通者想骗取我父亲的钱财
This compulsive fornicator is taking my father for the proverbial ride.
-是的 但我的…-我正想说到你的地毯
-Yeah, but my… -I’m getting to your rug.
我和父亲相处并不融洽
My father and l don’t get along.
他不赞同我的生活风格
He doesn’t approve of my lifestyle and,
不必说 我也不赞同他的
needless to say, I don’t approve of his.
但我不想就他的行为诉诸法律
However, I hardly wish to make my father’s embezzlement a police matter.
所以我建议你向那些坏人…
So I’m proposing that you try to recover the money
要回那一笔钱
from the people you delivered it to.
我可以那样做的
Well, I could do that.
如果你成功做到了
If you successfully do so,
我会将收回数目的10%作为你的赔偿
I will compensate you to the tune of 10% of the recovered sum.
-十万…-万 没错
-A hundred… Thousand. Yes.
十万美金
Bones or clams or whatever you call them.
-好呀 但是…我的…-没错 还有你的地毯
-Yeah, but what about my… -Your rug, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!