杰克和我会把拿破仑带过来
Jake and I will be over here with Napoleon.
你在这里走个半里
Go down to the half mile pole and watch me…
我会给你指示再开始跑
and I’ll give you the start by dropping my hat.
我要你先走半里
I want you to work him for a half mile…
慢慢地加速
then breeze him for a half mile, then pull him up nice and easy.
去走半里 然后看我 好的
Go to the half mile pole and watch me. Okay.
快 开始
Come on, let’s go!
这匹马对那个小孩而言太难了
Too much horse for your boy.
他会没事的
Jake, he’s gonna be all right.
来 拿仔 走吧
Come on, Nappy. Let’s go.

Whoa.
快 走 去找他
Go on, Nap! Go on, get him!
停住它
Pull him up!
停住 拿仔
Pull him up, Nappy!
从内圈停住 停住
On the inside! Pull him up!
杰克 走吧
Come on, Jake.
你的手 还好吗
Hey, your hands -You all right there?
我没事
Yeah, I’m okay.
我现在最好让它走走 好
Henry, I better walk him now. All right, go ahead.
让它冷静下来
Cool him off, son.
你看我这个
Did you get what I got?
就是这样
Right on the button.
这匹马还没尽全力
Jake, that horse has got speed he ain’t even tapped yet.
你不会吧
Well, you’re not, uh
不行
You’re not thinking
你疯了
You are out of your mind!
这个怪物没有办法在这里跟他们比赛
That monster has no more business being out on this track with class
它是很快 但太狂野
He’s fast, but he’s wild!
你有看到它到处乱跑的样子
You saw him zigzagging all over the course.
它的出生文件呢
And what about his papers?
它没有 没有
He ain’t got any. He ain’t
你要怎么办 自己跟自己比
What are you going to do, hitch him up to a plow?
不是
No.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
一对一的比赛 跟旋风
A match race? Cyclone?
你太夸张了
Oh, you -you are too much!
你真是太夸张了
You are really too much!
你让我也跟着你疯起来
You got me thinking kinda crazy too.
紧抓我的手 我要试试看
Squeeze my hand. I want to try something here.
你感觉到了吗 抓力不错
You feel that? That’s a pretty good grip.
是不错 但是我们还是要加强你的抓力
Not bad. But we’re going to have to work on your grip.
当我是骑师的时候 我是用这个球 看到没
When I was a rider, I used to use this ball.
球有什么用 它加强你的力量
What does the ball do? Strengthens your hands.
不管整天做什么 你就抓着这个球
No matter what you’re doing through the day, just use this ball.
来吧
Let me see you do it.
下一次抓我的手时 我们就知道不一样了
Next time you grip my hand, we’ll see a difference.
记者有今年最热门的消息要告诉大家
This reporter has the hottest racing news of the year. Hold on to your hats.
注意了 最热门的一对一比赛
The most sensational match race imaginable…
东部的旋风对上西部的突击者
between Cyclone from the east and Sun Raider from the west…
终于决定8月15日下午在圣安提娜举♥行♥
is finally set for the afternoon of August 15 at Santa Anita.
来证明谁是伟大的冠军马
which is really the greatest champion.
这里是 嗨 嗨 吉姆尼维尔从伯蒙特为你报导
This is hey, hey! Jim Neville from Belmont.
不管你是谁
Well, whoever you are…
我们要开始了
here we go.
门开着
It’s open.
今天真安静
Sure is quiet in here today.
有问题吗
Anything wrong with that?
黑神驹 它
The Black, he
它不玩了
he just wouldn’t play.
只是站在那里
He just stands there…
看着下雨
and looks out into the rain.
也许黑神驹今天心情不好
Maybe the Black is blue today.
你有想过这个吗 心情不好
You ever think of that? Blue?
下雨 老兄 下雨
Rain, man, rain.
雨 看到了吗
Rain, see?
我们要告诉大家
We’re gonna show everybody…
它是世界上最快的马
he’s the fastest horse in the world.
你觉得你了解动物吗
You think you know that animal?
是 我了解它
Yeah, I know him.

Well…
我是不知道
I don’t know.

Hmm.
我有奇怪的感觉
I get a funny feeling.
我觉得现在
I feel right now…
你最好让它保持狂野
that you better let that horse stay wild, Alec.
这是它的精神
It’s his soul.
乖 黑神驹
Easy, Black.

Easy.
他不会来的 我不要听这些
He ain’t gonna show. I don’t want to hear that.
他会到这里的
He’ll show. He’ll show. He’ll be here.
他或许不记得我们了
He probably doesn’t even remember us.
它会来这里 我们过气了
He’ll be here. We’re ancient history.
我告诉你 他会来的
I tell you, he’s gonna be here.
来 我们来安抚它
Come on, work him. Get him out there.
你还好吗
Henry! You okay?
他弄到你哪里 我的手臂
Where’d he get you? Yeah. On my arm.
这里 断掉了 不要碰
Here? it’s not broken, is it? On my
没事 它只是碰了我一下
No! Leave it alone! He just nicked me.
不要这样
Will you please stop
好了 好了
All right, all right.
什么
What?
他来了
It’s him.
他来了 不
It’s him. No.
是他 上帝
It’s him, by God.
我说吧 他会来
I tell you, it’s him.
好了 他来了 小心
Yeah, it’s him! Take it easy.
他来了
It’s him.
好了
All right, all right.
帮他上马
Give him a leg up there. All right.
好了 艾立克
All right, Alec.
记住 这是我们的大好机会
This is our big chance.
全看你的了
It’s up to you.
让它去吧
All right, take him out.
快 让它发挥
Come on, bring him on!

Come on!
嘿 他昏倒了
Hey! Hey, he’s out cold.
帮他松开缰绳 扶住他
Get him out of that mane. Hold him steady, will you?
扶住他 把刀给我
You got’ him f? Give me your knife.
好了 小心 慢慢来
I got it. Watch it! Hold him steady.
小子
Whoa. Whoa, sonny.
给我刀 这儿
Gimme the knife. Here.
你哪里找来这匹马
Where’d you get this animal?
带它走
Get him off.
小子
Whoa, boy.
带它离开这里 我拉住了
Get him out over there. I got him.
小心自己
Watch yourself. Watch it, sir.
哦 小子 驾
Whoa, boy. Hyah!
发生什么事 我掉下来了
What happened? Did I fall off?

No.
你骑得像冠军一样快
No, you hung on like a champ.
发生什么事 黑神驹呢
What happened? Where’s the Black?
没事 别担心 没事
Don’t worry about him. He’s fine.
他和拿仔在车上
He’s over in the van with Nappy.
他很棒吧
He did good, didn’t he?
他做的太好了
You did great.
你做的太好了
You did great.
你没事吧
You all right?
你看了之后感觉如何 我不失望
How did you like what you saw? Well, I wasn’t disappointed.
不失望
“Disappointed”? Come on!
你一生中有看过一匹马能跑成这样吗
You never saw a horse run like that in your life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!