Go on, Barbara.
继续, 芭芭拉
We go back to our homeroom for dismissal.
我们通常放学后就回家了
Unless you have a pass for sports or something.
除非学校批准参加的课外活动
Is that what you did on the day in question?
你那天有参加课外活动
No. Mr. Gettys asked me to stay after class.
没有, 盖提先生要我留下来
What happened next, Barbara?
然后发生了什么事
He told me to sit in the chair beside his desk.
他要我坐在他桌子旁边
If you will, in your own words, tell us exactly what happened
芭芭拉, 请你清楚地告诉我们
in the next few minutes.
接下来发生了什么事
I told him I was afraid I’d miss my bus.
我告诉他, 我快赶不上校车了
He promised I’d get to the bus on time if I’d help him do something.
他说, 只要我帮他一个忙, 保证我一定赶得上校车
Before I could say anything, he placed his hand inside my blouse.
我还没答应他, 突然, 他把手伸进我衣服里
I was so frightened. I didn’t move. I thought if I was just quiet it’d be okay.
我不敢动, 以为只要不出声就会没事
Then his other hand went up under inside my skirt.
然后他另一只手伸进我裙子里
Then, with his hand
然后他的手
he started moving back and forth
开始动来动去
farther and farther inside my skirt.
在裙子里越伸越进去
He said he was testing to see if I had any special feelings
他说他要看看我感觉如何
that he wanted to see what kind of feelings I had.
要试试看我有什么感觉
I was trying to think of something to say, but I couldn’t.
我想说话, 却又说不出来
I was confused, and he just kept on.
我不知道他在干嘛, 他一直弄
I asked him to stop, but it was like he couldn’t hear me.
我请他住手, 他似乎没听到
He just kept on with his hand.
他用手在我裙子里弄个不停
Then I screamed.
后来我开始尖叫
Then he got mad and said we’d have to try it again sometime.
他很生气, 还说下次还要再来
Did he try again?
后来还有对你如此吗
Not with me.
和我没有
But with your friends?
可是, 有对你朋友
Yes.
是的
And after you had told them what he had done to you
你告诉你朋友他对你做的事
they told you what he had done to them!
她们也告诉你, 他也对她们做过这种事
Isn’t that true?
是吗
Yes.
是的
I have nothing further.
我问完了
Your witness, Mr. Lomax.
该你了, 罗麦斯律师
Any chance, Your Honor, for a short recess?
庭上, 可否要求休息一下
Of course.
可以
This court will be in recess for 15 minutes.
休庭十五分钟
What Not now, Bernice.
什么 别烦我
Lomax, what’s wrong?
律师, 怎么回事
As your attorney, I’m advising you to keep the fuck away from me.
我警告你, 滚远一点
Why? What are you talking about?
你干嘛, 你在说什么
The wife, the kid, the outrage. You definitely had me fooled.
我竟然会被你骗得团团转
Hey, you’re my lawyer.
拜托, 你是我律师
You’re here to defend me.
我是找你来替我辩护的
You know what I’m thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
Why not put you on the stand? You can jerk off for the judge.
你何不站上证人台当庭手♥淫♥
You know she’s lying. Get the hell away from me.
你明知她在撒谎 你给我滚开
Well, hell, there you are.
原来你在这里
Rumor was you were out wandering in traffic.
我还以为你怕输, 躲了起来
Not now, Larry.
现在别烦我, 小赖
What’s the game plan?
你打算怎么玩下去
I got a 4:30 deadline. I need a quote.
我四点半要交稿, 帮个忙
Give me a quote.
给个消息让我下标题吧
Fuck off.
去死吧
Mr. Lomax had no comment on today’s events.
罗麦斯未对本日出庭发表意见
Speculation, however, was widespread
然而, 一般看法认为
that the young lawyer’s unblemished string of victories
这位年轻律师的不败记录
would come to an end in this courtroom.
即将在这个案件划下句点
It was a nice run, Kev.
不过他已创下空前的纪录
Had to close out someday.
再美好的事也有结束的一天
Nobody wins them all.
毕竟没有人可以永远赢到底
Have you had any discipline problems in math class this year?
你上数学有没有不守规矩
No.
没有
No?
真的没有
Hasn’t Mr. Gettys had to talk to you repeatedly about your behavior?
盖提先生没有一直纠正你吗
Isn’t that why he asked you to stay after class?
所以才把你放学后留下来
No!
没有
Have other teachers asked you to stay after class?
别的老师有放学后留过你吗
Once or twice.
大概一两次吧
Did they want to talk to you about your behavior?
他们认为你不守规矩吗
Objection. Immaterial.
抗♥议♥, 与本案无关
Goes to motive. Overruled.
我在了解原告的动机 抗♥议♥驳回
You may answer the question.
请回答问题
I don’t know what the other teachers wanted.
我不知道
You’d have to talk to them.
你自己问他们
You ever pass notes in class?
你有在上课时传纸条吗
Maybe a note that made fun of Mr. Gettys?
纸条上拿盖提先生开玩笑
No.
没有
No?
没有吗
Never called him a “disgusting pig monster”?
你叫他”恶心大猪公”
Order.
安静
No.
没有
Your Honor, I’ve pre-marked this Defense Exhibit A.
庭上, 我要求检视新证物
Objection. We’ve had plenty of time for discovery here.
抗♥议♥, 证物应在开庭前提出
I’m going to let this in, Mr. Lomax.
罗麦斯先生, 我准许你的要求
I’m also going to suggest that if you have any other exhibits
不过你若还有其他证物
you present them in a timely fashion, or not at all.
建议你要早点出示, 否则就不用拿出来了
I’m sorry, Barbara, I was wrong.
对不起, 芭芭拉, 我错了
It’s “huge hog beast.”
应该是”超级大猪公”才对
This is your handwriting, isn’t it?
这是你写的, 是吧
Yes, but You wrote this in Gettys’ class.
对, 可是 你在盖提老师课堂上写的
It’s a joke.
我是开玩笑的
He’s a huge hog beast.
他是超级大猪公
“He probably eats a thousand pancakes for breakfast.”
“早餐可能吃掉一千片松饼”
You’re writing about Mr. Gettys, aren’t you?
你是指盖提先生, 是吧
It was meant to be a joke.
这根本就是开玩笑
Have you ever had a party at your house, Barbara
你有没有趁父母不在时
when your parents were away?
在家里跟朋友开派对
Objection. Your Honor
抗♥议♥
Credibility and bias.
我在检验证人可信度
Overruled.
抗♥议♥驳回
Answer the question.
请回答问题
Yes.

Have you ever heard of a game called “Special Places”?
你知道有个游戏叫”性幻想”
You’re under oath, Barbara.
芭芭拉, 你发过誓要说真话的
A man’s career
有人一辈子的名誉
his reputation, his life is on the line.
将毁于一旦
This is not a joke.
这可不是开玩笑的
Have you ever played “Special Places”?
你玩过”性幻想”的游戏吗
Yes.
是的
Is this game sexual in nature?
这个游戏本身与性有关吗
Is this game sexual in nature?
这个游戏与性有关吗
We only played it once.
我们只玩过一次
This special party, Barbara
在那个派对上, 芭芭拉
this was the first time you told the story about Mr. Gettys, wasn’t it?
你第一次告诉她们这件事
Yes.
是的
I’ve spoken to other children who were there that day.
我也问过当天派对的其他同学
Is there anything else they may have told me about the party?
你知道她们告诉我什么吗
Objection! If he has other witnesses, let him call them!
抗♥议♥, 请传唤她们出庭作证
If I need to call those other children, I will!
有必要时我自会传唤她们
I’m going to sustain that, Mr. Lomax.
抗♥议♥成立, 罗麦斯先生
Rephrase your question.
请重新发问
You threatened those children, didn’t you?
你威胁那些同学, 是吧
That’s not the way it happened.
不是这样的
You told them to lie, to falsely claim that Mr. Gettys had hurt them.
你要她们诬指盖提老师性骚扰
These things did happen.
他真的对我毛手毛脚
If they didn’t, you were going to tell everyone about this special party.
若她们不答应, 你就要把派对的秘密说出去
They happened to me.
这件事是真的
So you made up a story. A special story.
所以你就编了个特别的故事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!