Dad It’s me.
爸爸 是我
Dad
爸爸
There you are.
原来你在这儿
What are you doing here What do you think
你在这里干什么 你觉得呢
So what happened
额 发生了什么事
Nothing.
什么都没有
Oh tell me. I just did. Nothing happened.
告诉我吧 我刚说了 什么也没有发生
Nothing happened No.
没有吗 没有
I’ve just had her on the phone.
我和她刚通过电♥话♥
So What does that prove
那又怎么了 这能证明什么
You can’t go on behaving like this.
你不能再这样下去了
It’s my flat isn’t it This is incredible.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 不是吗 真是不可思议
You burst in on me as if… I’ve no idea who she is this woman.
你突然出现在我面前 我都不知道她是谁 这个女人
I never asked her for anything.
我从没要求过她什么
She’s here to help you. To help me do what
她是来帮你的帮我做什么
I don’t need her. I don’t need anyone.
我不需要她 我不需要任何人
She told me you’d called her a little bitch.
她告诉我你喊她小婊♥子♥
I don’t know what else.
或者还有些别的
Maybe. I don’t remember.
也许吧 我不记得了
She was in tears. Because I called her a little bitch
她都哭了 因为我叫她小婊♥子♥
No. She told me that you’d threatened her physically.
不 她说你还威胁过要打她
Me
我吗
Physically
打她吗
She has no idea what she’s talking about.
她显然在胡说八道
This woman is raving mad. Believe me.
这个女人疯了 相信我
Best if she does leave. Believe me.
她走了最好 相信我
Especially as…
尤其是…
As what
尤其是什么
I didn’t wanna tell you this but since you must know
我本来不想告诉你的 但既然你想知道
I suspect she was…
我怀疑她……
She… She was what
她……-她什么
She was stealing from me. Angela
她偷我的东西 安吉拉
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
I’m telling you she stole my watch.
我告诉你 她偷了我的手表
Your watch Yes. Yes.
你的手表吗 是的 是的
Isn’t it more likely you just lost it No. I already had my suspicions.
不是你自己弄丢的吗 不是 我已经有所怀疑了
So I set a trap for her.
所以我给她设了个圈套
I left my watch somewhere in the open to see if she’d pinch it or…
我把手表放在一个显眼的地方 想看看她会不会去碰它……
Where Where did you leave it
在哪里 你把手表放在哪里了
I don’t know and I don’t remember.
我不知道 不记得了
All I know is it’s nowhere to be found. I can’t find it.
我只知道它不见了 哪里都找不到
There’s your proof. That girl stole my watch. I know she did.
这就是那个女孩偷我手表的证据 我知道是她
Yeah.
是的
What’s the matter
怎么了
I don’t know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
We have to talk Dad.
我们得谈谈 爸爸
That’s what we’re doing isn’t it
我们不是正在谈话么 不是吗
No I mean seriously.
不 我是说真的谈
That’s the third one you’ve…
已经给你换三个了…
I’m telling you I don’t need her or anyone else.
我告诉你 我不需要她或其他任何人
I can manage very well on my own.
我能照顾自己
Wasn’t easy to find her. This isn’t easy.
找一个她这样的不容易 很不容易
She looked really good. Lots of great qualities.
我觉得她看起来还不错 有很多优秀的品质
And now she doesn’t want to work here anymore.
现在她不愿意再来这里工作了
You are not listening to what I’m telling you.
你根本没在听我说的话
That girl stole my watch.
那女孩偷了我的手表
I’m not going to live with a thief do you understand
我不会和一个小偷住在一起 你明白吗
Have you looked under the bath
你去浴缸下面找了吗
What Under the bath by the pipes
什么 -去浴缸下面的水管旁找找
where you hide your valuables. How do you know that
你藏贵重物品的地方 你怎么知道
Tell me the truth. I just know.
跟我说实话 我就是知道
Have you been looking in my hiding place No.
你搜查过我藏东西的地方了 ——没有
Then how do you know that’s where I keep my valuables
那你怎么知道我把贵重物品放在那里
I found it by accident.
我无意中发现的
You… Dad.
你……爸爸
Dad!
爸爸!
Where are you going
你要去哪里
I haven’t touched anything!
我什么也没碰!
You found it then
你找到了
What Your watch.
什么 你的手表
Oh yes.
哦 是的
So you realize Angela had nothing to do with it
那你明白此事与安吉拉无关了吧?
Only because I hid it luckily just in time.
那也是因为我运气好 及时把它藏起来了
Otherwise I’d be sitting here talking to you
否则我们坐在这里聊天
with no means of knowing what time it was.
连几点钟了都不知道
It’s five o’clock if you’re interested.
5点了 如果你想知道的话
Myself I am interested.
我自己挺想知道的
Pardon me for breathing.
让我歇一会儿
Have you had your pills Yes.
你吃药了吗 吃了
Why do you look at me as if something’s wrong
你为什么觉得我会有事一样看着我
Everything is fine Anne.
一切都很好 安妮
World is turning.
世界正在改变
You’ve always been that way. A worrier.
你总是一副忧心忡忡的样子
Whereas your sister…
不像你妹妹……
Where is she by the way Have you heard from her
顺便问一句 她在哪 你有她的消息吗
I’m asking you a question.
我问你话呢
I’m going to have to move Dad.
我要搬家了 爸爸
I’m going to have to leave London.
我要离开伦敦了
Really
真的吗
Why
为什么
We talked about this. Do you remember
我跟你说过了 你还记得吗
Is that why you’re so keen on this nurse living with me
啊 所以你才想找个护士和我一起住
Obviously it is.
显然就是这样
The rats are leaving the ship.
老鼠要离开船了
I won’t be here.
我要走了
I won’t be able to come here every day. You need to understand that.
不能每天都过来了 你得理解这一点
Yeah.

So you’re leaving.
所以你要走了
When I mean why
什么时候 我的意思是 为什么要走
I’ve met someone.
我遇见了一个人
You
你吗
Yes.
是的
You mean a man Yes.
你是说 一个男人 是的
Really
真的吗
You don’t have to sound so surprised.
你不用那么惊讶吧
No no it’s just that I mean…
不 不 只是 我是说…
You have to admit that since…
你得承认 自从……
James James.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
There hasn’t been a lot of…
也没遇到几个…
What does he do anyway He lives in Paris.
他是做什么的 他住在巴黎
So I’m going to go live there.
噢 所以我要去那里生活
You in Paris
你去巴黎
You’re not gonna do that are you
你不会这么做的 对吧
Wake up. They don’t even speak English.
醒醒吧 他们甚至不会讲英语
So if I understand correctly
如果我没理解错的话
you’re leaving me.
你要离开我
Is that it
是吗
You’re abandoning me.
你要抛弃我
Dad.
爸爸
What’s going to become of me
我可怎么办呢
Obviously this is very important to me
显然 这对我来说很重要
otherwise I wouldn’t be going.
否则我不会去的
I… I really love him.
我…我真的很爱他
And I can come back and see you often.
我可以经常来看你
At the weekends.
在周末的时候
But I can’t leave you here on your own. It’s not possible.
但我不能把你一个人留在这里 这是不可能的
That’s why if…
这就是为什么 如果……
If you refuse to have a carer I’m going to have to…
如果你拒绝找护工 我不得不…
To what
什么
To what
不得不什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!