动手吧
Do it.

No!
别听他的
Don’t do nothin’ he says!
不要说话
Don’t talk.
你不该说话
You should not speak.
我要杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
我只要开火 他就死定了
When I fire, his head will be gone.
我数到三
Three seconds.
不要放下武器 你们不欠我什么
Don’t give your weapons. You don’t owe me anything!

One.

Two.
别听他的 他会把我们都杀了
Don’t do this! They’ll kill everyone!
他会杀了他的
He’s gonna kill him.
丢掉武器
Drop them!
太感人了 很明智的选择
I’m impressed. Very good use of intelligence.
大家保持冷静
Everybody stay calm,
我们很快就能完事
we’ll be done soon and then we’ll be on our way.
把刀给我
Bring me that knife.
这个是什么标志
What’s this symbol?
我喜欢标志
I like symbol.
这是山羊的标志
This is the symbol of the goat.
是撒旦的宠物
The pet of Satan,
据说是的
they say.
-你们拿了我的盒子 -是吗
-You have a case that belongs to me. -Does it?
是的 还有你们的命
Yes, like your lives.
他没拿到
It was lost. He doesn’t have it.
把盒子交出来 否则你们就是逼我
Last time, the case, or you will force me
把他的心
to cut
挖出来
his heart out.
动手吧 混♥蛋♥
Do it, you piece of shit.
等等
Wait!
让我来
Let me have it.
你叫我吗
You talking to me?
捡起来
Pick it up.
-好好交给我 -你自己捡吧
-Hand it to me. -Go get it yourself.
-你说什么 -你听到了
-What was that? -You heard.
把它捡起来
Now pick it up,
好好交到我手上
hand it to me nicely,
否则你会跟他一样
or you’ll get what he got.
捡吧 圣诞
Do it, Lee.
你不会有事的 比利
You’ll be all right, Billy.
尊重是最重要的
Respect is everything.
没有尊重
Without respect, we’re just people.
我们就是卑微的凡人
Common, shitty people.
对不起 长官
I’m sorry, sir.
不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
还想怎样
Now what?
我们都是战士
We’re both fighting men.
我尊敬你们
And I respect that.
战士
And fighting men,
不该像羊一样被宰杀
they don’t deserve to be killed like sheep.
但是
But
你们
respect
必须学会尊重
must be taught.
脸朝地趴下 直到我们离开
Lie down with your face on the ground until we leave.
不要挑战我
Don’t challenge me.
趴下
Get down.
站起来
Up.
你害怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
不害怕
No. I’m not.
你应该害怕的
You should be.
-我要死了 -不要说话 比利
-I’m dying. -Don’t talk, Billy.
给他松绑
Cut his hands loose!
我口袋里有封信
The letter in my pocket.
我拿到了 拿到了
Alright kid, I got it. I got it.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我相信你
I believe you.
盒子里到底是什么
What was in the case?
一台电脑 里面有矿山的蓝图
A computer. Blueprint of a mine.
矿山 什么矿
A mine. What mine?
俄♥国♥人在里面藏了大约五吨♥武器级的钚
The Russians stored nearly 5 tons of weapons-grade plutonium.
冷战之后这座矿山就废弃了
The mine was abandoned after the Cold War.
没人知道
No one knows it’s there.
那个蓝图标明了钚的位置
The blueprint shows where the plutonium is stored.
我们要防止它落入坏人之手
We want to stop it before it gets in the wrong hands.
看来你们失败了是吧
I guess that didn’t happen, did it?
那混♥蛋♥为了造炸♥弹♥就杀了那孩子
This kid died so some dirtbag can make bombs.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
没有我遗憾
Not as sorry as I am.
把他埋了吧
Let’s take care of him.
亲爱的索菲亚
“Dear Sophia.
我真希望除了想你之外
“I wish I could find something
我还能找到别的事情做
“different to do besides just missing you,
可我找不到
“But I can’t.
队员们都对我很好 我们互相照应
“The team’s treating me good. We got each other’s backs.
我想告诉你 无论我在哪儿
“I want you to know that wherever I end up,
我都希望你过的好
“I’ll be wanting the very best for you.
如果奇迹发生我还能回来
“And if some miracle happens, and I come back again,
我希望我还是你的爱人 爱你的比利
“I hope I’m still your man. Much love, Billy.”
为什么我们当中最想活着
Why is it that the one of us who wants to live the most,
也最该活着的人却死了
who deserves to live the most, dies?
而那些该死的人却还活的好好的
And the ones that deserve to die, keep on living?
到底想告诉我们什么
What’s the message in that?
有什么计划
What’s the plan?
追上他们 找到他们 杀了他们
Track him, find him, kill him.
CZ1492 收到请回答
CZ-1492, come on. Requesting a response immediately.
这笨蛋是谁
Who’s this bozo?
CZ1492 这里是安全频道 听得到吗
CZ-1492, thos os a secure aor wave. Do you read?
什么事
What’s this about?
怎么用了那么久巴尼·罗斯
What’s taking so long, Barney Ross?
对你们来说应该是轻而易举
This should have been a walk in the park for you guys.
盒子在哪儿
Where’s the case?
没在我这儿
Don’t have it.
我警告过你们如果这次再搞砸
I warned you what would happen to you mutts
会有什么后果
if you pulled this shit again.
为了那盒子我失去了一个好兄弟
A good man died trying to get that case.
-我很遗憾 -是吗
-I’m sorry about that. -Are you?
是的 我确实很遗憾
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am.
但这种情况也是在所难免
But this sort of situation comes with the territory,
不是吗
wouldn’t you say?
复仇也是
And so does payback.
教堂 你就是那种只会躲在幕后
You know, Church, you’re the kind of guy that pulls the strings,
让别人去为你卖♥♥命的人
and everyone else does your dirty work
因为你自己没胆量去干
’cause you never had the guts to do it yourself.
老子不干了
We’re done.
长官 出了点问题
Sir, we got a problem.
挖掘速度变慢了 许多人快死了
The digging has slowed down. Too many are dying.
他们累坏了
They’re exhausted.
他太累了
He’s tired.
还有谁觉得累的
Anybody else tired?
再多抓些工人
Get more workers.
村子里的男人基本都在这儿了
We’ve already taken most of the men from the villages.
把剩下的都抓来
Get all the rest.
女人孩子全部抓来
Women, children, all of them.
给我看看
Show me.
这下知道在哪儿了 很好
Now we know where it is. Right. Right.
没问题 我知道该怎么办
Okay. I know what to do.
很好 三天内我就要见到钚
Good, I want the plutonium out in three days.
三天
Three days?
现在有买♥♥家愿意以400万购买♥♥一公斤
I have people ready to pay four million a kilo now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!